UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> GSP apoligizes publicly for Rising Sun logo

3/25/13 11:08 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FingerorMoon
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BernardHopkins - so a week or 2 ago GSP publicly tells everyone that he isnt the one posting on his facebook and twitter.

now there is a post on his facebook saying sorry

and this is considered a GSP public apology?

im not saying he owes one and i dont know all the details about the flag, but come on....

how hard would it be for him to get buttered up and make a 30second video clip saying he is sorry and had he known the flag was going to offend people he would have never worn it, and wont wear it again.

Well GSP may not post under his own name but its pretty awesome that Bernard Hopkins posts on the UG !
3/25/13 11:24 PM
Believe in the Power of One
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wondered why I was getting strange looks at the gym rocking these shorts.

http://imageshack.us/a/img826/5616/imag0156mf.jpg
3/25/13 11:46 PM
Bentleysuper8
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Believe in the Power of One - I wondered why I was getting strange looks at the gym rocking these shorts.

http://imageshack.us/a/img826/5616/imag0156mf.jpg

3/25/13 11:48 PM
Believe in the Power of One
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks BentleySuper8!
3/26/13 12:20 AM
MachidasBrew

crossfire -
MachidasBrew -
CindyO -
UGCTT croy_00 - 
MartinLav - 
Dr Doom - The best threads are always the ones where the OP acknowledges in the first sentence that the thread title is complete bullshit.

GSP's facebook post :
I'd like to also personally apologize to anyone who was offended by this. I am very sorry, that was never my intention.

But he didn't publicly apologize. The writer he employ's to update his social media channels wrote an apology.

BOOM! lol

Cindy

GTFO Cindy. Your SPONSORED opinion doesn't fucking matter. Phone Post
This , and maybe she should apologize for all crimes against humanity committed by the US Army since they where a big sponsor of the UFC ? Phone Post
Indubitably my good man. Phone Post
3/26/13 12:34 AM
Bailx
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShatsBassoon - 

Who knew GSP was so anti-semitic

lol dude i just spat out some beer when i saw this LMAO
3/26/13 12:42 AM
ManWithTheIronFists
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShoreBreaker420 -  Couldn't care less Phone Post

So because you're not Asian it doesn't matter?
3/26/13 12:53 AM
DRevan
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LITERALLY what the fuck is the problem?

Seriously? People are SOOO fucking fortunate that they can AFFORD to bitch about such meaningless shit. Go have a kid you cant feed or be told you are going to die in 6 months from a terminal disease and then tell me just how many fucks ANYONE should give over a "rising sun" image.

Fuck off.
3/26/13 12:53 AM
DRevan
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is what Rogan is talking about when he says "weak bitches"
3/26/13 1:17 AM
mmabmt
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

papagaio - 
FingerorMoon - 
I always thought Hayabusa was a Japanese brand.

I feel like Ms Costanza - "I thought I was getting advice from a Chinese woman!"

hahaha!

nah...Hayabusa is a Canadian company. (from Kingston, Ontario)

Edmonton actually
3/26/13 2:08 AM
Loadin76
1041 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/26/13 8:06 AM
diggity

cheesesteak - It's kind of sad that GSP didn't even type that shit. he probably just text his facebook handler to write that.
So sad.... More than sad.... Tragic. I'm typing between sobs. It's distracting me from finding other things to whine about. Phone Post
3/26/13 8:08 AM
diggity

BernardHopkins - so a week or 2 ago GSP publicly tells everyone that he isnt the one posting on his facebook and twitter.

now there is a post on his facebook saying sorry

and this is considered a GSP public apology?

im not saying he owes one and i dont know all the details about the flag, but come on....

how hard would it be for him to get buttered up and make a 30second video clip saying he is sorry and had he known the flag was going to offend people he would have never worn it, and wont wear it again.
A video? Really? A video apology... Wow. Phone Post
3/26/13 9:26 AM
mikerobmma
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread has gone full retard. Phone Post
3/26/13 9:56 AM
Jumbo Reverse Shrimp
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I knew when he walked out some crybabies would bitch about this. The ignorance of these crybabies is mind bottling ironing.
3/26/13 10:02 AM
hubris
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wow GSP folded really quick
3/26/13 10:47 AM
KingInFishnetsBottomingBetas

Jumbo Reverse Shrimp - I knew when he walked out some crybabies would bitch about this. The ignorance of these crybabies is mind bottling ironing.

Get GSP's cock out of your mouth fag, he's spent years devoting his life to asian martial arts, yet he's disrespecting them all by wearing something that represents blood, imperialism, and genocide?

I swear to god gsp could eat a baby on live tv, and you homos would defend him..

Some nerd posting an apology on his facebook account isn't sufficient, or to the standards of the 21st century. He can't IM a my bad to the whole of asia.
3/26/13 10:56 AM
hurwicane

He apologized for wearing it and clearly didn't understand the historical meaning. Seems like that was what TKZ was looking for.
Maybe now GSP will send it to that dumb kid that made a thread about wanting his walk out gi... Phone Post
3/26/13 10:59 AM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I liked how respectful TKZ was about it. Instead of having a reactionary blow-up response, he was very respectful and informative. When people here in western culture get offended we blow everything out of proportion, send it to news outlets and try to get people fired.
3/26/13 1:01 PM
diggity

KingInFishnetsBottomingBetas -
Jumbo Reverse Shrimp - I knew when he walked out some crybabies would bitch about this. The ignorance of these crybabies is mind bottling ironing.

Get GSP's cock out of your mouth fag, he's spent years devoting his life to asian martial arts, yet he's disrespecting them all by wearing something that represents blood, imperialism, and genocide?

I swear to god gsp could eat a baby on live tv, and you homos would defend him..

Some nerd posting an apology on his facebook account isn't sufficient, or to the standards of the 21st century. He can't IM a my bad to the whole of asia.
I actually feel sorry for your mouth, having to say all of the stupid shit your tiny, angry brain comes up with.
Luckily, nothing you say on here really matters so go get a medicated wet wipe and clean the chilli flakes out of your cheesy vagina.
I mean that in a loving way.
How's things in vaginastan? Phone Post
3/26/13 3:00 PM
mikerobmma
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KingInFishnetsBottomingBetas -

Damn dude go smoke a blunt and chill the fuck out. Phone Post
3/26/13 4:16 PM
6ULDV8

Loadin76 - 

That's the big buddha!  On Lantau Island here in Hong Kong.

The Nazis fucked with the Swastika though:

3/26/13 4:35 PM
Haulport

mikerobmma -  This thread has gone full retard. Phone Post

Yes...yes it has...
3/26/13 11:35 PM
GOREILLAMAN
311 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShoreBreaker420 -  Couldn't care less Phone Post

VTFU for saying it correctly.
3/27/13 1:40 AM
blacksamurai

danggook -
hubris - Is he going to keep wearing his bandanna too?

there is a difference between the Japanese national flag and the imperial 'rising sun' flag. Phone Post
It has a religious implication correct shinto right? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.