UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> attn Eddie Bravo:

3/26/13 4:05 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Wicked smahtMF
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

why did you change the MTS episodes from free to paid members only? I love the series and probably wouldnt mind paying/ joining just to watch them if it had been marketed as having a cost from the jump. i like a lot of your technique stuff but id guess theres a significant group out there only interested in the series and i find it hard to believe that the decision makes sense monetarily. Im pro-10th no matter what and will continue to debate the many shit-talkers i run into in the future but i hope you reconsider. Or even post older episodes to youtube more frequently. if the thread doesnt get removed and you do happen to see it, stay up bro
3/26/13 4:48 AM
DIMA

It's 4.99 a month dude... TIGHTARSE Phone Post
3/26/13 5:30 AM
kying418
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's been $4.99 since they first started.

It is a great value!
3/26/13 6:21 AM
Wicked smahtMF

kying418 - It's been $4.99 since they first started.

It is a great value!

idk how thats possible unless they give like a 90-day pro membership upon registering. id say thats unlikely as well because im almost certain i watched the episodes for more than 90. if this is the case and the cost was consistent from the get-go i apologize. Still, i think it would be better business-wise to show them free of charge. all the other technique stuff should of course be exclusive to paid members but the show itself is better suited for mass exposure
3/26/13 6:40 AM
Jo'donnell-Davies
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

buy a membership you fuck

3/26/13 6:51 AM
Motivated Penn
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cannabis and Alpha Male (TM) costs money, breh.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.