UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dan Hardy story reminds me of Thiago Alves

3/26/13 7:07 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FearTheClown
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Remember when Alves was going to fight Fitch in California August 2010, and they found a serious medical issue with him, and he took some time off to get it fixed?

It seems like the California commission is the best one when it comes to medical exams because it seems that they find out stuff which other commissions have missed.

3/26/13 7:17 AM
Purgey
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hardy's isn't life threatening like Alves' was. Phone Post
3/26/13 7:58 AM
AK-BJJ
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They bust roiders all the time too... But why do I think they're retarded for some reason? They've done stupid shit too haven't they or am I thinking of something else?
3/26/13 8:05 AM
Mahakala
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They best let hardy fight again!
3/26/13 8:55 AM
McBottery
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The NJ State Athletic Comission is the one that caught Alves' injury when he was supposed to fight Fitch, not California. Phone Post
3/26/13 9:01 AM
Kostakio
600 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was eating at the restaurant Alves gave a prefight interview at. Sazón in NYC. I even met Tracy Lee there. Good times. Phone Post
3/26/13 9:04 AM
Purgey
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mahakala - They best let hardy fight again!
He's going to fight again, just not in California. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.