UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Team Diaz to file official complaint re: UFC 158

[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
3/26/13 3:33 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Freddie Gavaria
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks like Diaz is going to file an official complaint about the way GSP's drug test was administered. The hits keep on coming!

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/3/26/4149886/nick-diazs-camp-to-file-complaint-over-georges-st-pierres-ufc-158

3/26/13 3:38 PM
15days
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who cares?
3/26/13 3:39 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
446 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/26/13 3:52 PM

This is on its way to becoming worse than UFC 94, and at least that time there was something Penn fans could use to substantiate their accusations. 

This just comes across as petulance

3/26/13 3:40 PM
WolfTicketedByMartialArtsMixed
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good they need to,The QC commission cheated I don't care if its 1 pound or 20 they still bent the rules for the hometown guy! Phone Post
BOMDC
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can we just have a subforum for anything Diaz, Rousey, and Fox...
1800champagne

The middle fingers of NickDiaz - Smh Phone Post
What the fuck does this mean? Phone Post
3/26/13 3:41 PM
Card
2011 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ had to google it. smh = shaking my head

3/26/13 3:42 PM
TheOne
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Welcome to America, we love going to court over technicalities.

Personally, i hope it somehow works out for Nick because i feel we all got screwed out of a great fight and I'd watch the rematch.

Who wouldn't want 6 more months of shenanigans. Plus, maybe it'll force GSP to fight outside of Montreal.
3/26/13 3:43 PM
1800champagne

Card -

Why would you shake your head while posting on a message board? This is all very confusing. Phone Post
3/26/13 3:44 PM
Nexuscrawlers
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what would this even accomplish?

get the fight ruled to be not a championship fight? (gsp keeps belt anyway)

fight gets ruled no contest? (gsp keeps belt anyway)

nick diaz gets immediate rematch? (gsp keeps belt anyway, most likely)

i mean, i understand its shady, but complaining about it after the fight wont really change anything

3/26/13 3:47 PM
Ktaco
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How can anyone respect Diaz or his camp for that matter. Nothing but bitching, moaning, and excuses the whole time.

Where has it ever been said that GSP weighed in at 170.9 lbs? For all we know maybe Diaz weighed in at that weight and they still called it 170. Then they go on to complain about a drug test. Yes I agree that if everyone else was getting their meat gazed at while pissing and GSP was doing in behind closed doors than that would be wrong. I highly doubt that is the case though and the Diaz camp has no credibility in my eyes so that makes it even harder to believe. Add to the fact that Diaz, not GSP, is the one with mutiple failed tests.

This whole thing is getting ridiculous.
3/26/13 3:48 PM
da Vinci 81
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Smart Nick.

Waste the money you just earned from a big payday on lawyer fees over accusations that you have no hope of winning. Phone Post
3/26/13 3:49 PM
UGCTT_CreepysStacheWax

Nexuscrawlers -

i mean, i understand its shady, but complaining about it after the fight wont really change anything

Any fighter not making contracted weight suffers a 20% loss in there purse
Maybe he wants some cash for the shady ass shit that the comission pulled. Phone Post
3/26/13 3:50 PM
kyle223
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/26/13 3:51 PM
Cesar is obviously the one standing there with his big spoon stirring the pot.

Do Nick and his crew complain this much if he loses in his triathlons?

So what happens when everything comes back fine? What will Diaz and his disrespectful, annoying "poor me" camp complain about then?
3/26/13 3:50 PM
HandyDarsh
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe nick is anticipating a missed drug test for himself as well Phone Post
3/26/13 3:51 PM
JOESONDO
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Has the Diaz ever won a case? They sure do have an active, even if not successful, legal team.
3/26/13 3:51 PM
HandyDarsh
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HandyDarsh - Maybe nick is anticipating a missed drug test for himself as well Phone Post
Messed up* Phone Post
3/26/13 3:53 PM
eagleswhat2

Nexuscrawlers - 

"Section 168 of the Regulation respecting combat sports provides that the maximum weight that a fighter must achieve at the official weigh-in shall be determined in advance by contract - and if the fighter does not make the contracted weight - in this case 170 pounds - then 20% of his purse or "the contestant's remuneration" will be deducted and paid to his opponent (subsections (7) and (8)). The contracted weight for this fight was 170 pounds. 170.9 is not 170, anywhere in the world, for a title fight. There is no question what "170 pounds" means, in the bout agreement, as a matter of contractual interpretation....Nick like this part

The game screwed him over after the condit fight so his turn to hit the system. Rules are rules. You got his haters calling him a drug addict and saying he is unprofessional for having weed(metabolites) in his system, but when GSP can't make the weight the fight was contracted at and Diaz wants whats right Diaz is just being a. ass in your horrible view.

This forum reminds me of US Politics.
3/26/13 3:53 PM
studiocamp
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Card - 

Thanks, Card. I thought it was So Much Hate.
3/26/13 3:54 PM
kyle223
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Diaz fans just went from 6 to midnight for the time being. Enjoy it before this accusation gets disproved.
Nonlinear

...and the Cult of Diaz starts furiously masturbating because they are all fags.

eagleswhat2

Zed Wayne Zed - I really Nick as a fighter, other than that, this whole fiasco is making me think he surrounded by a bunch of mental midgets.

I let the Condit thing go, but this is redick.

Diaz, we know you read this, buck up and stop being a puss.

ban...calling a pro fighter like Nick a pus
3/26/13 3:55 PM
Malvert the Janitor
885 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll pay attention only IF he brings his mother to the hearing. Until then, I question his seriousness.

- Penn Nation Phone Post
3/26/13 3:55 PM
sacredhate
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

after taxes Diaz won't be able to afford legal representation.
3/26/13 3:57 PM
Lun8
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this is unreal hahaha
[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.