UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Phillipe Nover vs Darrell Horcher how's it go down

3/30/13 12:38 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mark Krumrine
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Of course I have a biased choice since I train with Darrell but how does the rest of the ug see this Bellator lightweight fight going? Phone Post
3/30/13 12:40 AM
Ad 10d
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the next Anderson Silva might be dangerous.
3/30/13 12:41 AM
Mark Krumrine
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh I agree that Nover is a tough tough opponent, no doubt there just style wise how do you guys think they match up? Darrell has dynamite in his hands, Nover is a beast as well... Phone Post
3/30/13 1:05 AM
OmgItsTheWams
221 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Horcher via tko Phone Post
3/30/13 1:14 AM
bcolflesh
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Darrell has dynamite in his hands, and Subway in his stomach.

Phillipe is Greek for "horse lover".
3/30/13 2:36 AM
caposa
1704 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/30/13 2:37 AM

Horcher has serious power. That 21 second three piece KO speaks for itself and the Liguori fight may have been stopped by a more competent ref. That sounds funny considering Liguori actually ended up winning the third round, but he was taking some serious punishment in the first.

Nover is a perfect step up in competition. His record is a little deceiving right now. The last fight at DFC was close and most people agree the Held decision went the wrong way. Nover has the reputation of a striker based off the Silva comparison, but that's not always the case. The GNP he showed off against Derrick Kensington was impressive and I'm thinking that's the gameplan for this fight as well.

Nover will avoid exchanges because Horcher has the edge in power and hand speed. He's gonna try and take Horcher to the 3rd round where he saw him fade in his previous fight. Gun to my head, I'll take Horcher by TKO within the first round and a half. He is physically the bigger fighter and I think Nover has trouble getting him down.

3/30/13 3:10 AM
Mark Krumrine

caposa -

Horcher has serious power. That 21 second three piece KO speaks for itself and the Liguori fight may have been stopped by a more competent ref. That sounds funny considering Liguori actually ended up winning the third round, but he was taking some serious punishment in the first.

Nover is a perfect step up in competition. His record is a little deceiving right now. The last fight at DFC was close and most people agree the Held decision went the wrong way. Nover has the reputation of a striker based off the Silva comparison, but that's not always the case. The GNP he showed off against Derrick Kensington was impressive and I'm thinking that's the gameplan for this fight as well.

Nover will avoid exchanges because Horcher has the edge in power and hand speed. He's gonna try and take Horcher to the 3rd round where he saw him fade in his previous fight. Gun to my head, I'll take Horcher by TKO within the first round and a half. He is physically the bigger fighter and I think Nover has trouble getting him down.

Pretty legit breakdown... Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.