UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> MY ACTIONS AFTER THE FIGHT

3/30/13 1:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FeliceHerrig
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First off I want to apologize to any of my fans that thought what I did was unsportsmanlike. Looking back on it now I probably shouldn't have reacted that way but my emotions got the better of me. Heather has been on a mission for almost 2 years now trying to fight me and has done the typical trashing of me to try and get that attention to do it. My management told her she didnt need to go that route and simply needed to prove she could make 115lbs and we would consider it. Instead she kept up her hypocritical insults and continued to fight at 125lbs. 

I'm just tired of all these bigger girls saying they would kick my ass... yeh I'm sure there are plenty of bigger girls that could... so what, and?? I'm focused on me and my division. As soon as we saw Heather make weight and fight at 115lbs we made this fight happen. It was still a big challenge for me because I knew she was bigger, stronger and a well rounded fighter, but I backed my words and fought her because she proved she could make the weight. Heather is a very tough fighter and I wish the drama leading up to it was not as heated as it became but I assure you it was not brought on be me at all. I never attack anyone who hasn't attacked me first. 

I wish Heather a speedy recovery and I'm not upset that she took a swing at me after the bell... I probably would have done the same. Actually I know I would have done the same! At the end of the day I think our fight generated a lot of attention for WMMA and Bellator so maybe next time Bellator will see the value of putting women on there main cards! 

Thanks for all you support,
xoxo

3/30/13 1:18 PM
Well Tempered Napkin
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice post.

Still think the ref should have been on top of that though. From the trash before the fight and the heated nature of the weigh ins it was the ref's responsibility to keep control of the ring.

People seem to forget that this is still a fight.

Jonathan
3/30/13 1:18 PM
Immaculata
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TITAN Combat/TITAN Grappling Open, Promoter
TTT.
3/30/13 1:19 PM
Trollgrude11
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

None of that attention is positive for your sport. I wouldn't be proud of that. Phone Post
3/30/13 1:20 PM
AllAmericanBoxing
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Didn't catch the prelims but saw the gif of the punch after the bell. She took it too far throwing the backhand but as long as there are no hard feelings between you too than its no big deal imo. WAR LIL BULLDOG!!! Phone Post
3/30/13 1:20 PM
Letibleu
1662 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/30/13 1:32 PM

Commendable that you made a statement.

It was shocking to see it happen.

Quite the opposite from what we as fans love to see after a fight. Probably hurt your stock, the sport and WMMA all at once. It looked worse than what it actually was which is the good news. I was pissed this fight was not on the main card but now in hind sight I wonder how long Bellator will hold off. I hope they take it at face value and not take it as weight.

I really hope this gets overlooked quickly so that we can go back to talking about you, Felice,  in a positive light. Stay sexy, stay exciting and play nice :)

War Felice.

3/30/13 1:21 PM
vaginal tear
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT. Phone Post 3.0
3/30/13 1:21 PM
supercan
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice job addressing it.
3/30/13 1:22 PM
JTA420
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Trollgrude11 - None of that attention is positive for your sport. I wouldn't be proud of that. Phone Post
^ Phone Post 3.0
3/30/13 1:25 PM
I hate links & marketing
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mods need to be all over this thread with banhamnmers ready for all the fuckers that are going to be bashing on Felice.

The responses in the Jake Shields thread were absolutely disgusting, I would hope that people are getting banned for it.

3/30/13 1:25 PM
HexRei

Well Tempered Napkin - Nice post.

Still think the ref should have been on top of that though. From the trash before the fight and the heated nature of the weigh ins it was the ref's responsibility to keep control of the ring.

People seem to forget that this is still a fight.

Jonathan

dude, that happened so quick. no way the ref could have done much about it unless he was precognitive. this is the reason fighters are expected to defend themselves at all times
3/30/13 1:26 PM
Condit's Face Broke My Hand
558 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JTA420 -
Trollgrude11 - None of that attention is positive for your sport. I wouldn't be proud of that. Phone Post
^ Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post
3/30/13 1:26 PM
thedirtyburger

Good fight. Lots of emotions in the cage, understandable but she did swing back which didnt help the cause Phone Post
3/30/13 1:29 PM
Chaz Johnson

It is what it is get on the main card you pretty young woman dress in cosplay. Phone Post 3.0
3/30/13 1:30 PM
NomoRomophobia
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good post!
Love your fights. Phone Post 3.0
3/30/13 1:31 PM
TEX4N
272 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

supercan - Nice job addressing it.
. Phone Post 3.0
3/30/13 1:34 PM
Anderson P. Sonnen
684 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There's absolutely no reason for her to have swung after the bell like she did. I know when your in the brink of combat, especially victory, emotions run wild. That said, WMMA is just starting to make headway and actions like (both of you) that will just knock it back a peg. Glad to see you owning up and making a statement.

WAR FELICE Phone Post
3/30/13 1:37 PM
Jack Skellington
794 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you won fair & square

and she's a sore loser

3/30/13 1:38 PM
Jack Skellington
794 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

3/30/13 1:40 PM
D241
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's all good. These things happen in mma.

3/30/13 1:42 PM
Wicked smahtMF

its a fight fuck it.
3/30/13 1:47 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
874 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

happens in most physical sports.

3/30/13 1:55 PM
Shogun of Harlem
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats on the win.

Everyone has emotions, no fault or shame in it.
3/30/13 2:00 PM
Mike Morris
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Word. Wanna get ice cream? Phone Post
3/30/13 2:06 PM
Poindexter
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wasn't offended. She shouldn't have swung at you afterward though.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.