UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ronda Rousey and Marina Shafir pic thread

5/9/13 12:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
tuffnuff
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kam8cyVAYZ8&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us7ost0SSXg

5/9/13 3:30 PM
BRZ
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/09/13 3:30 PM

Marina Shafir Vlog

http://youtu.be/kam8cyVAYZ8

5/9/13 8:05 PM
I hate links & marketing

BRZ -

Marina Shafir Vlog

http://youtu.be/kam8cyVAYZ8

VU when pc. Marina is legit. Phone Post
5/9/13 8:43 PM
cripplersc
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hate links & marketing -

Last one for now:

Would wife this woman Phone Post
5/9/13 8:48 PM
Jack Carter
851 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why are they still roomates with Roysey being wealthy enough to move out and get her own place?

5/10/13 1:01 PM
I hate links & marketing

Jack Carter -

Why are they still roomates with Roysey being wealthy enough to move out and get her own place?

Source for them still living together? Phone Post
5/10/13 1:01 PM
I hate links & marketing

Jack Carter -

I need to know for reasons. Phone Post
5/10/13 1:04 PM
Jack Carter
851 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Couldnt help it, shes a 10:

I want to eat Phone Post 3.0
5/10/13 1:05 PM
Jack Carter

Jack Carter -

Source to think otherwise?

;) Phone Post 3.0
5/11/13 9:35 AM
I hate links & marketing

Jack Carter -
Jack Carter -

;) Phone Post 3.0
Dey just friends bro. Theres no homo there unless there is legit evidence. Phone Post
5/11/13 1:24 PM
I hate links & marketing

john_d1974 - 
Jack Carter - 
Jack Carter -

;) Phone Post 3.0

from her FB

"MMA fighter Marina Shafir relaxs in a sauna after a workout at the Glendale Fighting Club in Glendale Wednesday, March 20, 2013. Shafir, a former teammate of Ronda Rousey on the U.S. Judo team and now her roommate, training partner and best friend who appears to be taking a similar path to stardom. (Hans Gutknecht/Staff Photographer) Hans Gutknecht/LA Daily News"

for real?

5/11/13 2:03 PM
Jack Carter

Jack Carter -
Jack Carter -

;) Phone Post 3.0
Dey just friends bro. Theres no homo there unless there is legit evidence. Phone Post
It's overwhelming Phone Post 3.0
5/11/13 2:36 PM
Jack Carter

Tiresias -  You have no "evidence" except your own shallow assumptions Jack Carter. Phone Post

So what's your opinion?

They moved in together after Rousey became rich enough to live on her own because............

5/11/13 2:43 PM
I hate links & marketing

Jack Carter -
Tiresias -  You have no "evidence" except your own shallow assumptions Jack Carter. Phone Post

So what's your opinion?

They moved in together after Rousey became rich enough to live on her own because............

Because dey BFFs bro Phone Post
5/11/13 2:43 PM
HexRei

Jack Carter - 

So what's your opinion?

I'm kind of wondering why you'd assume she'd want to live alone just because she can afford to. Some people really enjoy having a bestie roommates, it doesn't mean they're fucking.
5/11/13 2:52 PM
Jack Carter

HexRei - 
Jack Carter - 

So what's your opinion?

I'm kind of wondering why you'd assume she'd want to live alone just because she can afford to. Some people really enjoy having a bestie roommates, it doesn't mean they're fucking.

I never said that she should live alone, nor did I say that just because they're living together means they're fucking.

5/11/13 2:54 PM
Jack Carter

I hate links & marketing - 
Jack Carter -

So what's your opinion?

Because dey BFFs bro Phone Post

Most BFFs aren't all over eachother in every photo. Most BFF's don't live together when it's not a necessity (i.e. rooming to get through college, rooming until their careers affords them the chance to get their own place, etc)

5/11/13 3:00 PM
Jack Carter

Edited: 05/11/13 3:01 PM
Tiresias - 
Jack Carter -
HexRei - 
Jack Carter - 

So what's your opinion?

I never said that she should live alone, nor did I say that just because they're living together means they're fucking.

Then what is your point? You are strongly implying that their living together means they are most likely a couple. But that's just dumb, as others have explained. Phone Post

nope, it's not one thing in particular.

Singling out any one specific thing that I said (which is only a piece of the big picture) and saying "that doesn't mean they're a couple!" will always result in the same answer from me: "I never said that" which would be 100% true

5/11/13 3:01 PM
Jack Carter

Tiresias -  There are about 85 zillion pics on the internet of straight chicks doing the exact same thing as we see here. It's a very common behavior pattern. Phone Post

I never said that just because they've taken pictures together means they're a couple.

5/11/13 3:07 PM
HexRei

Jack Carter - 
Tiresias -  There are about 85 zillion pics on the internet of straight chicks doing the exact same thing as we see here. It's a very common behavior pattern. Phone Post

I never said that just because they've taken pictures together means they're a couple.

Then why are you ignoring suggestions that it could be because they are 20-something female besties? It's not as strange as you'd think for younger folks. If they're already hanging out together all the time, living together just simplifies things.
5/11/13 3:12 PM
Jack Carter

HexRei - 
Jack Carter - 

Then why are you ignoring suggestions that it could be because they are 20-something female besties? It's not as strange as you'd think for younger folks. If they're already hanging out together all the time, living together just simplifies things.

I'm not ignoring any suggestions. I'm looking at the big picutre and eventually, you start making too many excuses to explain why it's not a good possibility that they are hooking up.

Any single aspect I would say "Means nothing". Put everything together and suddenly "means nothing" starts to mean something - that the chances of them hooking up have gone way up.

5/11/13 3:16 PM
HexRei

Jack Carter - 
HexRei - 
Jack Carter - 

I'm not ignoring any suggestions. I'm looking at the big picutre and eventually, you start making too many excuses to explain why it's not a good possibility that they are hooking up.

Any single aspect I would say "Means nothing". Put everything together and suddenly "means nothing" starts to mean something - that the chances of them hooking up have gone way up.

Up above what? Like if they'd never met? Chicks are just like this.
5/11/13 3:17 PM
Jack Carter

We're going to have to agree to disagree, my friends. The truth will come out one day. And I have a feeling truth will be on my side in this case.

5/11/13 3:24 PM
Soul Gravy

sub because I'm horny
5/11/13 3:28 PM
HexRei

Jack Carter - 

We're going to have to agree to disagree, my friends. The truth will come out one day. And I have a feeling truth will be on my side in this case.

Actually its pretty convenient for you, because basically if they never comment on it... you can just say they are hiding it.

If they deny it (which won't happen, why the hell would they address some rumor a guy invented on a bulletin board post?)... you can just say they're hiding it.

So you win even if you lose, because your stance is completely fabricated and speculative. No evidence beyond photo evidence that would prove they are roommates and good friends.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.