JetSetter
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn I was hoping his camp had retired also... Phone Post 3.0
4/4/13 6:17 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Nonlinear

Edited: 04/04/13 6:30 PM

GOD BLESS NICK DIAZ!  Alwaya teaching the kids, today's lesson:  A fool and his money are easily parted.

Who benefits?  Who else but good ol' Jonny Tweedale?  Here's hoping he bills by the hour.

4/4/13 6:25 PM
epwar
657 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Translation: Jonathan Tweedale hasn't finished wringing money out of Nick Diaz.

EvilMaster

Edited: 04/04/13 6:27 PM
Hmmmm...My first thought...

Diaz did not get popped for weed.

So now he is asking what testing was done.

Because he was probably completely on weed.

So he'll use the fact that he tested clean, even though he knows he wasn't...To imply that all sorts of shady shit was happening.
Yussarian
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Surpassing Rampage with this.
4/4/13 6:30 PM
ChaosOverkill
475 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"1) A copy of the Regie’s request to the laboratory specifying which substances the lab was asked to test the sample for (if any)"

"If any" so they made him piss for fun? For show? This is what he pays lawyers for now to just throw mud?

4/4/13 7:04 PM
FingerorMoon
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I doubt its anything to do with Diaz himself. Its probably because they aren't allowed to request GSP's personal results.

So they are requesting Nick's to see what was tested for and how.

....and then'll be complaining of what GSP should have been tested for.
4/4/13 7:28 PM
Dingleberry Flopdoink The 3rd
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick Diaz's lawyer seems like an awesome gig. Don't worry about winning cases, just troll Athletic Commissions and collect money. Phone Post
4/4/13 7:30 PM
Masakyst
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick's lawyer is playing him like a riddle, laughing all the way to the bank
4/4/13 7:34 PM
Bipolar

It is hilarious to watch Nick waste the only big paycheck he will ever receive, filling the pockets of lawyers to pursue this nonsense. He is such an utter fool. He'll be broke in a month and then start a new pity-party for himself. Life has been so unfair to poor Nick.
4/4/13 7:38 PM
I LOVE GSP

marshall_havok - The only conclusion I could come up with as to why Diaz's camp is requesting detailed drug-test information despite Diaz testing negative is because they want to prove a point regarding Diaz's earlier suspension due to marijuana metabolites.

If I recall correctly, Diaz mentioned in the pre-fight press conference that there might be a possibility of him testing positive for marijuana metabolites again this time around in testing.

Is he out to prove that he shouldn't have been suspended before and if so, wouldn't it just be a waste of time? I can't imagine him actually using this information to try and accuse GSP of anything. Phone Post 3.0

what if he did his own test and was dirty, that could be why he wants to know what drugs were(or were not) tested for.
4/4/13 7:40 PM
I LOVE GSP

EvilMaster - Hmmmm...My first thought...

So he'll use the fact that he tested clean, even though he knows he wasn't...To imply that all sorts of shady shit was happening.

agreed.

he's fighting this bullshit for us, we should be more appreciative.
4/4/13 7:50 PM
Malvert the Janitor
815 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thatsjustlikeyouropinionman -
Malvert the Janitor - Stop children! What's that sound?! Everybody look what's going down. Phone Post 3.0
There's a man with a gun over there... Phone Post
You've got to beware!!! Phone Post 3.0
4/4/13 8:10 PM
Nonlinear

I LOVE GSP - 
EvilMaster - Hmmmm...My first thought...

agreed.

he's fighting this bullshit for us, we should be more appreciative.

Yeah, he's going to sacrifice himself for your sins.  Isn't he wonderful?

I love the way cultists act like they know the motives of their cult leaders.  So creepy.

4/4/13 8:11 PM
Nonlinear

I LOVE GSP - 
marshall_havok - The only conclusion I could come up with as to why Diaz's camp is requesting detailed drug-test information despite Diaz testing negative is because they want to prove a point regarding Diaz's earlier suspension due to marijuana metabolites.

If I recall correctly, Diaz mentioned in the pre-fight press conference that there might be a possibility of him testing positive for marijuana metabolites again this time around in testing.

Is he out to prove that he shouldn't have been suspended before and if so, wouldn't it just be a waste of time? I can't imagine him actually using this information to try and accuse GSP of anything. Phone Post 3.0

what if he did his own test and was dirty, that could be why he wants to know what drugs were(or were not) tested for.

what if he flew a unicorn to the moon?

4/4/13 8:20 PM
jimbonice

Bingo'ed in Brazil - Weed paranoia. Phone Post
The entire camp has tinfoil hats. Why wouldn't they test a fighter who has a problem staying clean before fights. Phone Post
4/4/13 8:25 PM
clown makeup

FingerorMoon - 
I doubt its anything to do with Diaz himself. Its probably because they aren't allowed to request GSP's personal results.

So they are requesting Nick's to see what was tested for and how.

....and then'll be complaining of what GSP should have been tested for.

This.

4/4/13 8:26 PM
tecknowledge

lol @ the obvious fuckery in canada. the GSP nut huggers can stfu already. the only silly shit diazs camp has done is what shields did. like a lil bitch. other than that, i would be as thorough as possible, like diaz.

not a fan of either, but after seeing gsp's preggo belly, i'd want to follow up and make sure he isnt juicing and he just had a extra large pizza right before training.

4/4/13 8:30 PM
nineohfive

tecknowledge - lol @ the obvious fuckery in canada. the GSP nut huggers can stfu already. the only silly shit diazs camp has done is what shields did. like a lil bitch. other than that, i would be as thorough as possible, like diaz.

not a fan of either, but after seeing gsp's preggo belly, i'd want to follow up and make sure he isnt juicing and he just had a extra large pizza right before training.

^^ Obvious Diaz fan.

The camp is a bunch of sore losers.
4/4/13 8:41 PM
tecknowledge

nineohfive - 
tecknowledge - lol @ the obvious fuckery in canada. the GSP nut huggers can stfu already. the only silly shit diazs camp has done is what shields did. like a lil bitch. other than that, i would be as thorough as possible, like diaz.

^^ Obvious Diaz fan.

i clearly stated i wasnt a fan.

i just have a non bias perspective that you dont have because you are either a gsp fan or a diaz hater.

either way he is just following up on shit, not accusing anyone.

gsp would beat him even easier in a rematch.
4/4/13 9:01 PM
KnowKontrol
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope its nicks camp acting like this and not nick... Cause I like the guy but this is not how his image would act after loosing. Phone Post 3.0
4/4/13 9:04 PM
shootfightermike
709 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wtf

4/4/13 9:05 PM
dhughes
307 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tecknowledge - 
nineohfive - 

^^ Obvious Diaz fan.

i clearly stated i wasnt a fan.

i just have a non bias perspective that you dont have because you are either a gsp fan or a diaz hater.

either way he is just following up on shit, not accusing anyone.

gsp would beat him even easier in a rematch.

Are you aware of "spies," "hand wraps," "0.9", etc? The accusations began immediately after the loss.

No accusation has been made about the drug test yet, that I know of, but it is quite reasonable to think they are looking for something to make some kind of accusation.
4/4/13 9:40 PM
anunaki
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im a big fan of both guys, but the handwraps, the .9lbs over, and the testing looked fishy in gsp's favor.

I would want to know exactly what was tested also. Is only wrong to everyone because its nick diaz asking. If hendricks said all this same shit no one would bust his balls. Phone Post 3.0
4/4/13 9:46 PM
Trick or Truth
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is becoming embarrassing now.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.