UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC 159 commercial

4/6/13 2:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Brock Lobster
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is it just me or was that as fucking terrible!? That is the worst cover of any song I've ever heard. The "we will rock you" popping up seems like an 80s kids show. Come on ufc, you've got money, get a good production team for your commercials! Phone Post
4/6/13 2:29 PM
Brock Lobster
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ad* Phone Post 3.0
4/6/13 2:30 PM
MMA Playwrite
722 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Once they find out that "Brock Lobster" is critical of that commercial, I'm sure some changes will be forthcoming.
4/6/13 2:31 PM
Brock Lobster

MMA Playwrite - Once they find out that "Brock Lobster" is critical of that commercial, I'm sure some changes will be forthcoming.
This is a forum, where people discuss mma related topics, jackass Phone Post 3.0
Chris27
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah that was a terrible commercial.
A bailie
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brock lobster. Brock lobster. Brock lobster. But really this should be about stone fury. Phone Post 3.0
4/6/13 2:32 PM
Hocky Balboa
8443 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah.

That was about as cheesy as it gets. Phone Post
4/6/13 2:33 PM
MMA Playwrite
722 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brock Lobster - 
MMA Playwrite - Once they find out that "Brock Lobster" is critical of that commercial, I'm sure some changes will be forthcoming.
This is a forum, where people discuss mma related topics, jackass Phone Post 3.0

I was trying to be funny. Sorry if you feel protective of your screen name to the extent that you were insulted. No offense intended.
4/6/13 2:35 PM
Vader03
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rouseys debut was only a few months ago and i liked that promo. Black keys rock!!! That said, 159 promo does absolutely suck! Phone Post 3.0
4/6/13 2:40 PM
Vader03
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ya the voice overs were a little silly bit the keys rock it out so i liked that one Phone Post 3.0
4/6/13 2:50 PM
Brock Lobster

MMA Playwrite -
Brock Lobster - 

I was trying to be funny. Sorry if you feel protective of your screen name to the extent that you were insulted. No offense intended.
Not insulted, you're post just has nothing to do with the topic Phone Post 3.0
4/6/13 2:53 PM
Drunkenirishfc
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lmao it's awful Phone Post
4/6/13 2:54 PM
The Big Lebansky
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The promo was so bad that I'm gonna just stream the card for free instead of attending. Phone Post 3.0
4/6/13 4:30 PM
Brock Lobster

Underground Blargh -

it's almost like the UFC is trolling, it's so bad.

Reminds me of South Park "Jim Carey in Who gives a shit you're gonna watch it anyway" hahaha Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.