UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Requests for Jack Brown Interviews

4/13/13 9:38 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jack Brown
420 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival -
Jack Brown -
UGCTT_SidRival - Mayhem Phone Post 3.0
I've asked but... Please tweet him and ask him to do a jack brown interview for the ug. Thanks. Phone Post
Him and I have a good mutual friend. I'll see what I can do. Phone Post 3.0
Cool. All he has to do is follow me on twitter @jackjohnbrown and we'll dm from there. Thanks! Phone Post
4/13/13 11:14 AM
Jack Brown
420 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Latest interview with the Camozzi Brothers: http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/436707/Jack-Brown-Interview-the-Camozzi-brothers/

4/14/13 3:59 AM
UGCTT_SidRival
548 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jack Brown -
UGCTT_SidRival -
Jack Brown -
I've asked but... Please tweet him and ask him to do a jack brown interview for the ug. Thanks. Phone Post
Cool. All he has to do is follow me on twitter @jackjohnbrown and we'll dm from there. Thanks! Phone Post
Sent this thread to the homie and he texted it to Jason. Now all we can do it wait. Phone Post 3.0
4/14/13 6:32 AM
Jack Brown

UGCTT_SidRival -
Jack Brown -
UGCTT_SidRival -
Jack Brown -
Sent this thread to the homie and he texted it to Jason. Now all we can do it wait. Phone Post 3.0
Really appreciate it! Phone Post
4/14/13 2:45 PM
Jack Brown

Who would you most want to read an interview with from last nights fights? Cole, Cat, or... Phone Post
4/14/13 3:12 PM
UGCTT_5 for fighting
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kelvin Phone Post
4/14/13 4:42 PM
Jack Brown

UGCTT_5 for fighting - Kelvin Phone Post
Yep. I'll be in touch with him in a couple weeks after everybody else hits him up. Phone Post
4/14/13 5:07 PM
Malvert the Janitor
887 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BJ Penn!!!! Phone Post 3.0
4/14/13 5:21 PM
Jack Brown

Malvert the Janitor - BJ Penn!!!! Phone Post 3.0
Been trying! Phone Post
4/14/13 5:30 PM
Wicked smahtMF
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

anything on video
4/14/13 8:16 PM
Jack Brown

Wicked smahtMF - anything on video
Audio too? Phone Post
4/14/13 8:41 PM
Jack Brown

Chaelismyhero - You should interview Mark Kerr. He is one of my favorites from the old days.
Absolutely. I'd love to. He'd be top ten from the old school. Phone Post
4/14/13 8:42 PM
Jack Brown

Will be voting up everyone on the thread again tonight. Phone Post
4/14/13 11:31 PM
1st Rnd KO
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Batman , Cabbage, Tre Telligman, Korean Zombie.
4/15/13 12:19 PM
Jack Brown

1st Rnd KO - Batman , Cabbage, Tre Telligman, Korean Zombie.
I'll hit up Pellegrino! Phone Post
4/15/13 12:34 PM
Malvert the Janitor
887 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rickson! Phone Post 3.0
4/15/13 6:41 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
548 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Soto could be very interesting. Most people only know him for his brief run to the top in Bellator. But he was also Jon Jones' college roommate for like 2 years iirc and is the man that talked Jones into fighting. Would be interesting to see if he has any stories to tell about Jon from back then. Phone Post 3.0
4/15/13 6:45 PM
Jack Brown

UGCTT_SidRival - Joe Soto could be very interesting. Most people only know him for his brief run to the top in Bellator. But he was also Jon Jones' college roommate for like 2 years iirc and is the man that talked Jones into fighting. Would be interesting to see if he has any stories to tell about Jon from back then. Phone Post 3.0
Solid tip! Outside the box. I like it! Phone Post
4/15/13 8:24 PM
UGCTT_5 for fighting
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Texas Crazy Horse Heath Herring Phone Post
4/15/13 9:12 PM
Jack Brown

UGCTT_5 for fighting -  Texas Crazy Horse Heath Herring Phone Post

YES!  Not hitting anybody up tonight for interviews out of respect for people here in Beantown, but I will reach out to HH this week.  Thank you!

4/15/13 9:20 PM
Salokcin69
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crooklyn -

Agree with Kirik. Who the hell is Hammerfister ;)

. Phone Post 3.0
4/15/13 9:40 PM
Jack Brown

Colin "Dr. Freakshow" Fletcher interview should be going up on the UG very soon!

4/16/13 11:19 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

Jack Brown -
UGCTT_SidRival - Joe Soto could be very interesting. Most people only know him for his brief run to the top in Bellator. But he was also Jon Jones' college roommate for like 2 years iirc and is the man that talked Jones into fighting. Would be interesting to see if he has any stories to tell about Jon from back then. Phone Post 3.0
Solid tip! Outside the box. I like it! Phone Post
No problem. I think it would be pretty cool to hear some stuff about Jonny boy from back then. Also see what Joe has been up to. Maybe ask him how he felt about being on Felice Herrig's top 20 hottest mma fighters haha. Phone Post 3.0
4/16/13 12:41 PM
Jack Brown

Jack Brown -

Colin "Dr. Freakshow" Fletcher interview should be going up on the UG very soon!

Latest interview is up!
http://www.MixedMartialArts.com/news/436741/Colin-Fletcher-Being-a-weirdo-is-easy-for-me Phone Post
4/16/13 4:36 PM
Jack Brown

Interview with TJ Dillashaw going up tomorrow!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.