UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Your favorite MMA quotes? Still need HoF writers!

4/15/13 6:19 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SgtJustinTeplitz
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Empty calories are better than no calories"

Mark Kerr
4/15/13 6:27 AM
SgtJustinTeplitz
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DIBS on Matt Serra
4/15/13 6:42 AM
SgtJustinTeplitz

Matt Serra was born and raised in New York. He is known as "The Terror" because he terrorizes his opponents and has earned his Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Black Belt from the legendary Renzo Gracie. Matt is unlike many fighters out there. At 5 foot 6, many people would not be able to tell he is one of the toughest mixed martial artists of all time. In November 2006, Matt Serra upset Chris "Lights Out" Lytle to become The Ultimate Fighter. Then the unthinkable happened! On April 7, 2007, Matt Serra fought Georges St Pierre in what the vast majority of fight fans thought would be an easy night for St Pierre. Boy were they wrong! Serra knocked out GSP in the first round of UFC 69 to become the new UFC Welterweight Champion of the World. It just goes to show you that at 5 foot 6, you can still be a top-notch fighter in mixed martial arts!

Author: Justin Teplitz
4/15/13 7:26 AM
KidPittsburgh
1229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"If we fight for money, I'll stop hitting you when you ask me to. If we fight for honor, I'll stop hitting you when I feel like it." - Rickson Gracie

"You put the Devil on the other side and I will come to fight." - Royce Gracie

4/15/13 7:27 AM
KidPittsburgh
1229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik - 
RKing85 - I think you might have to bribe people for mini-bios with free blue names.

In which case I would do some.....

(not so subtle hint hint. haha)

I probably missed some, but tried to set everyone who helped blue. Choose a name and get copuy to Kirik@MMA.tv at your early convenience :-)

Missed me :(
4/15/13 9:14 AM
Joeymarvelous
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How many words do you like for profiles? Phone Post
4/15/13 11:07 AM
Dbulletproof
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Good preparation leads to calmness."

Fedor Emelianenko
4/15/13 11:09 AM
KidPittsburgh

Thanks, Kirik!
4/15/13 11:25 AM
halfninja
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think I wrote the Tim Sylvia entry but I love this quote.

"Half of this game is 90% Mental." - Tim Sylvia
4/15/13 11:36 AM
Skeletor68
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RileyPust - 

"If you look at UFC champions: BJ Penn - terrifying! GSP - terrifying! Anderson Silva - terrifying! But I'm not terrifying. I am not the super-submission guy, I am not the one-punch KO guy, so I am not the most feared guy in the world.

"But I will not quit, I will not break and I will fight you like a dog for every second of every round. I am not a super-talented guy, I'm just a dude who will fight you tooth and nail."  

~Forrest Griffin

I love that quote so much. Makes me sad as Forrest seems a little more broken these days. He needs to write more books.

4/15/13 12:35 PM
Onlyonemichaelbisping
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm going to beat you into the living death.. Phone Post
4/15/13 1:06 PM
Kirik
2025 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor
Joeymarvelous -  How many words do you like for profiles? Phone Post

Dunno about words. Usually 2-5 paragraphs is sufficient, but if you get motivated and want to do more, that is totally cool.

4/15/13 1:08 PM
Kirik
2025 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor
SgtJustinTeplitz - Matt Serra was born and raised in New York. He is known as "The Terror" because he terrorizes his opponents and has earned his Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Black Belt from the legendary Renzo Gracie. Matt is unlike many fighters out there. At 5 foot 6, many people would not be able to tell he is one of the toughest mixed martial artists of all time. In November 2006, Matt Serra upset Chris "Lights Out" Lytle to become The Ultimate Fighter. Then the unthinkable happened! On April 7, 2007, Matt Serra fought Georges St Pierre in what the vast majority of fight fans thought would be an easy night for St Pierre. Boy were they wrong! Serra knocked out GSP in the first round of UFC 69 to become the new UFC Welterweight Champion of the World. It just goes to show you that at 5 foot 6, you can still be a top-notch fighter in mixed martial arts!

Author: Justin Teplitz

Good start! We need a minimum of two paragraphs, and has to be unique and never published on the net, so copy would be emailed to Kirik@MMA.tv.

4/15/13 1:13 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
869 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4/15/13 1:30 PM
Subvertir

Not an MMA quote but this is one of my all time favorite quotes.

"For the tournament, it's a different Badr in different shape and a different state of mind. I can assure you, I will knock him out." --Badr Hari
4/15/13 1:49 PM
88samurai88
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post 3.0
4/15/13 1:55 PM
88samurai88
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frank mir Phone Post 3.0
4/15/13 2:08 PM
mcq
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great stuff. Phone Post 3.0
4/15/13 2:49 PM
caseharts
508 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll get a bunch soon Phone Post
4/15/13 2:54 PM
88samurai88

MMA Lives Here -
88samurai88 - Frank mir Phone Post 3.0
I'll call that and raise you:

"You know what the true definition of hell is? It's when you die, you get to meet the person you could have been."

- Frank Mir Phone Post
I like.. Phone Post 3.0
4/15/13 2:58 PM
Anderson P. Sonnen
711 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"The original sport of catch-as-catch-can is physical chess. It's a chess game with the mind, the body, condition, everything,"- Billy Robinson Phone Post
4/15/13 3:13 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
576 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I ended my Hendo bio with a quote from Mauro Ranallo that's I feel is applicable.

"Can you erect an MMA Mount Rushmore without that man, Dan "Hendo" Henderson!?" Phone Post 3.0
4/15/13 3:15 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
576 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dbulletproof - "Good preparation leads to calmness."

Fedor Emelianenko
"The one who doesn't fall doesn't stand up."
-Fedor Phone Post 3.0
4/15/13 3:18 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

“...There are a lot of heavyweights out there in the world, sacked away in their little organizations, and all I’ve got to say to them is, run cowards!”
-Josh "the Warmaster" Barnett Phone Post 3.0
4/15/13 3:22 PM
Fugazi

"Petey....MY HEART!!"

-Ken Shamrock

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.