UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Jones: Sonnen on steroids his whole career

4/16/13 11:07 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1295 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

On tonight's episode of UFC Tonight, champion Jon Jones threw a lofty allegation at Chael Sonnen, his foe at next Saturday's UFC 159 in Newark, New Jersey:

Jones on his statement that Sonnen lacked a “champion’s soul:” “People know that Chael Sonnen has done steroids throughout his whole career and that’s probably why his testosterone is low now. I don’t think that is the heart or the attitude of a champion, so that’s what I meant when I said he lacks champion’s soul.”

Although he hasn't tested postive specifically for steroids in his career, he did test positive for high levels of testosterone following his 2010 loss to Anderson Silva. The test revealed an abnormal testosterone to estrogen level which is often indicative of steroid use.

4/16/13 11:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MartialArtsMixed
131 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i'm pretty sure there were many champions that were on roids.
4/16/13 11:14 PM
inf0
336 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The middle fingers of NickDiaz - When will this JBJ nonsense end

not with Chael, that's for sure
4/16/13 11:15 PM
John M
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Silly Jon Jones. Won't face Chael in person so he attacks from a far, knowing if he had done it during the TUF Finale he would of been clowned on National TV.
4/16/13 11:18 PM
Bam57Bam
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MartialArtsMixed - i'm pretty sure there were many champions that were on roids.
Probably so but the GOATs imo never were/are.

Gracie, Sak, Fedor, Chuck, Anderson, JJ, GSP off top of my head.

Wand would be on my list but, well you know. Phone Post
4/16/13 11:18 PM
Bam57Bam
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn forgot Penn. Phone Post
4/16/13 11:24 PM
gooddoc
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bam57Bam -
MartialArtsMixed - i'm pretty sure there were many champions that were on roids.

No way GSP has never used steroids or GH. And Chuck did so many drugs, I find it very hard to believe he wouldn't use them. Phone Post 3.0
4/16/13 11:25 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
869 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bam57Bam - 

Royce did pop for steroids

4/16/13 11:26 PM
brahmabull81
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP is actually a prime example of what a HGH user looks like.. so I dont know where youre basing your "absolutely not" stance comes from.....
4/16/13 11:27 PM
SmackyBear
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The E in T/E ratios stands for epitestosterone, not estrogen. Also, he did test positive for steroids, because after his urine sample was flagged by the T/E test, a carbon isotope ratio test confirmed the presence of exogenous testosterone, which is an anabolic androgenic steroid.
4/16/13 11:28 PM
canofsticks
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

people complain about Honda being annoying. JBJ does it for me. I can't really listen to the dude.
4/16/13 11:37 PM
KingD87
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bam57Bam -

If you are gonna keep Wand off then GSP comes off too.

Also, I'm not the biggest fan of either man but it gets annoying when Chael cracks jokes about Jones and his crash yet Jones replies with something more relevant to fighting and everyone is sick of him. Phone Post 3.0
4/16/13 11:40 PM
FormrChamp

I highly doubt Chael has ever used anabolic steroids, they're illegal in West Linn Oregon...
4/16/13 11:41 PM
SteveNovak

Crazy the amount of Bones Jones haters throughout this forum not specifically this thread.

Also synthetic testosterone is a steroid in my book.
4/16/13 11:42 PM
brahmabull81
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im sure Jones trains with a lot of these "low life scumbag" roid users over at Jacksons (Marquardt for one).

4/16/13 11:44 PM
HexRei

EVERYONE KNOWS CHAEL ROIDED HIS BALLS INTO BOLIVIA. Hell yes on Jones for saying it outright.

Goddamn worst open secret of all time.
4/16/13 11:46 PM
HexRei

brahmabull81 - Im sure Jones trains with a lot of these "low life scumbag" roid users over at Jacksons (Marquardt for one).

I like how you put "low life scumbag" in quotes as if someone other than you had said in this thread or the associated article. Straw men: they aren't just for farmers anymore!
4/16/13 11:48 PM
The BigBadWolf ticket

Im from Toronto, and I actually meet a big Coke dealer that says he sells Gsp his Hgh. Said he drives to to Mtl himself, its all just hearsay but who knows. I never thought about it until I seen a thread about how Gsp has a hgh belly or something along those lines
4/16/13 11:58 PM
The BigBadWolf ticket

Ten eight round - 
The BigBadWolf ticket - Im from Toronto, and I actually meet a big Coke dealer that says he sells Gsp his Hgh. Said he drives to to Mtl himself, its all just hearsay but who knows. I never thought about it until I seen a thread about how Gsp has a hgh belly or something along those lines
Your big coke dealer wants to sound bigger than he is Phone Post

I dont know, seems weird for a man in 40's to bring that up though, either way Im still a gsp fan, I never thought he looked like he was on anything. I just remembered when all these people here started making claims he was on hgh
4/17/13 12:02 AM
HexRei

Ten eight round - 
HexRei - EVERYONE KNOWS CHAEL ROIDED HIS BALLS INTO BOLIVIA. Hell yes on Jones for saying it outright.

Goddamn worst open secret of all time.
But, since when can you come out and make claims that you can't back up officially?

Ohh wait, cover up, UFC, Dana's fault, as usual, of course. Phone Post

Keep on trollin buddy.
4/17/13 12:07 AM
inf0
336 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

like GSP wouldn't be covering ($$$$$$$$$$$$$$$) for his guy to stfu about the hgh.. if it were to be true.... LOL
4/17/13 12:14 AM
MountainMedic
727 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA Lives Here -
John M - Silly Jon Jones. Won't face Chael in person so he attacks from a far, knowing if he had done it during the TUF Finale he would of been clowned on National TV.
It's not a talking contest Phone Post
Lol! Post of the year, imo Phone Post
4/17/13 12:16 AM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
869 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MountainMedic - 
MMA Lives Here -
John M - Silly Jon Jones. Won't face Chael in person so he attacks from a far, knowing if he had done it during the TUF Finale he would of been clowned on National TV.
It's not a talking contest Phone Post
Lol! Post of the year, imo Phone Post

You have low standards

4/17/13 12:34 AM
whoabro

SmackyBear - The E in T/E ratios stands for epitestosterone, not estrogen. Also, he did test positive for steroids, because after his urine sample was flagged by the T/E test, a carbon isotope ratio test confirmed the presence of exogenous testosterone, which is an anabolic androgenic steroid.
This Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 12:39 AM
dirtymfmoney

canofsticks - people complain about Honda being annoying. JBJ does it for me. I can't really listen to the dude.
. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.