UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Jones asks for a fight link on twitter

4/24/13 11:08 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
InvisibleControl
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He will probably rat you out if you send him the video for copyright infringement. Don't trust Jon The Rat Jones. Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 11:27 AM
XFO MMA
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I own the video...the fight was for our organization!  I honestly don't think it's out there anywhere, don't think it was ever released. 

4/24/13 11:35 AM
caposa
1665 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

XFO MMA - 

I own the video...the fight was for our organization!  I honestly don't think it's out there anywhere, don't think it was ever released. 

I can tell you that I have scoured the internets in the past for this fight and it doesn't exist anywhere

4/24/13 11:37 AM
I hate links & marketing

Jones pretends top be humble but he really isn't. Phone Post
4/24/13 11:43 AM
XFO MMA
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hate links & marketing -  Jones pretends top be humble but he really isn't. Phone Post

4/24/13 11:44 AM
mofomike
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WAR CHAEL! Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 11:49 AM
TEX4N
272 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

XFO MMA -

I have that fight but Jon Jones won't get a copy

WAR CHAEL

Lol Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 12:05 PM
XFO MMA

Who wants to see the video?  I'm gonna post it here for the UG!  

4/24/13 12:12 PM
pennviachoke
1103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

XFO MMA -

Who wants to see the video?  I'm gonna post it here for the UG!  

Yes! Phone Post
4/24/13 12:18 PM
RickStorm
1699 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin
XFO MMA - 

haha!

I did not know this.. now I get your first post.. and VTFU =)

4/24/13 12:29 PM
XFO MMA

4/24/13 1:13 PM
6ULDV8

^Lies!

You know how many times I tried clicking that picture dammit?

4/24/13 1:16 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
809 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

XFO MMA -

You guys are too sweet!  

Here's the Jon Jones story from UFC on Fox Chicago.  Condensed version as to not FRAT.  Full disclosure, I was drinking.  

I'm sitting front row, Jones comes up to fans and starts giving autographs and pictures just a few people away.  I start calling him Chael and asking him to come over and sign my chest!  He glares at me and ignores my requests.  

He comes back after the next fight and I continue yelling, "hey Chael, come give your number one fan an autograph."  He ignores me.  

After the fights are over, I walk over to see my good friend David Diaz who was the WBC Lightweight Champion and lost his belt a couple of years ago to Pacquio.  Dana personally invited him to the event, the guy is a boxing superstar here in Chicago.  So I'm talking to David and see Bart Palaszweski and start talking to Bart.  I look over and David is asking Bones, who is literally standing 2 inches from me on my left for an autograph.  Bones sort of half ass agrees and David wants to take a picture.  Jones originally says no and I say to Bones, "This guy is a legend and had the balls to step in the ring with Pacquio, you should be asking HIM to take a picture with you."  Jon stops and instantly his attitude changes and he starts talking to David, being all friendly, taking pictures, shaking hands and the rest.  When they finish, Jones bumps into me and gives me this smirk.  I ask him, "Chael, why were you ignoring me when I was calling for you before?"  At this time Chael is standing directly behind me and laughing his ass off.  Bones looks at me and says, "because you're an asshole."  

Chael and I continue laughing and Bones just walks off.  

True story.  WAR SONNEN, PEOPLES CHAMP, XFO VETERAN!

Awesome story! VTFU!

And yes please on the video! Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 1:46 PM
Il Duce
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread has a nice slow fuse. Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 1:48 PM
6ULDV8

WAR SONNEN!

4/24/13 1:57 PM
Letibleu
1666 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Il Duce - This thread has a nice slow fuse. Phone Post 3.0

HA!

4/24/13 2:48 PM
XFO MMA

www.facebook.com/xfomma 

Video is posted!

4/24/13 3:12 PM
caposa
1665 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome, watching now.

4/24/13 3:13 PM
XFO MMA

Would appreciate a page like if you choose to watch fellow UG brothers and sisters.

WAR SONNEN!  

4/24/13 3:21 PM
RickStorm
1699 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin
XFO MMA - 

www.facebook.com/xfomma 

Video is posted!

Thanks!

& liked

4/24/13 3:23 PM
pennviachoke
1103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Guess I'll have to reactivate my Facebook to watch it...damnit! It'll be worth it though! Phone Post
4/24/13 3:24 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
809 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm -
XFO MMA - 

www.facebook.com/xfomma 

Video is posted!

Thanks!

& liked

. Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 3:25 PM
XFO MMA

I'm uploading to youtube as we speak!  This needs to be posted on the UG home page.  Literally never before seen footage.

4/24/13 3:27 PM
XFO MMA

http://youtu.be/MClP4qmPvhk

Turned off the embed feature.  Enjoy UG

4/24/13 3:46 PM
pennviachoke

XFO MMA -

I'm uploading to youtube as we speak!  This needs to be posted on the UG home page.  Literally never before seen footage.

Sweet Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.