UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> When Nate got KO'd ...

4/22/13 8:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_Pariah
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rantuckjr -
Ad 10d - Its was one of my favorite finishes of all time. Seeing a guy who flips off his opponent and says "WHAT!" every 5 seconds get put away like that makes me feel so happy. The only thing that could of made it better is if his brother threw in towel, but you cant have everyth....oh wait

Exactly my feelings
Yep, this. Phone Post 3.0
4/22/13 9:19 PM
KingD87
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jambo888 -

I was like Cain

. Phone Post 3.0
4/22/13 9:26 PM
Pride Wanderlei

I didn't think it was possible, so I was shocked

Btw, I know its POSSIBLE that anyone can be KO'd...but you know what I mean Phone Post 3.0
4/22/13 9:36 PM
ortman166

I've honestly been trying not to think about it. Phone Post 3.0
4/22/13 9:37 PM
ortman166

therealeags - He wasn't KO'd. He went from flat on face, to knees while turtling taken bombs, to one foot up and one knee down taking bombs. He was improving his position the whole time and could have kept going.
With all that said...it was over.
Yes he was never out, but it wasn't a bad stoppage IMO Phone Post 3.0
4/22/13 9:38 PM
UGCTT_ForeverOwnedByFryedTakayama
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wasssp -
Williambonney - Actually I had the exact opposite reaction it was my second favorite KO ever (the first being when Nick got KTFO)

Oh yeah? Meet me behind the gym after school tomorrow. I want you to repeat what you just said to my face.
Guys he just might be a real Diaz brother. He can't take someone else's opinion if they don't believe the Diaz brothers walk on water Phone Post
4/22/13 9:58 PM
Humboldt
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Williambonney - Actually I had the exact opposite reaction it was my second favorite KO ever (the first being when Nick got KTFO)
The real Billy would have been a fan of the 209. Phone Post 3.0
4/22/13 10:02 PM
Tankhead
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was happy as hell! Not because it was Diaz getting TKO'd but because it was Thomson who did it. That guy has put in work and he deserved it.

The Diaz bros are fun to hate, but at the end of the day I respect both of them. They both come to scrap and put on a great show in the process. Phone Post 3.0
4/22/13 10:03 PM
MT11

wasssp -
Williambonney - Actually I had the exact opposite reaction it was my second favorite KO ever (the first being when Nick got KTFO)

Oh yeah? Meet me behind the gym after school tomorrow. I want you to repeat what you just said to my face.
Lmao tool Phone Post 3.0
4/22/13 10:04 PM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wasssp - 

LMAO!
4/22/13 10:13 PM
banging

I was dissapointed but I thought this could happen. They need to just stand in the middle and not chase people around all day long. Wish they'd go train with another team for their next fights.
4/22/13 10:39 PM
Peacedog
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Clown - 

My feelings were that it was kind of a late stoppage

I agree with this. I thought the fight was over at the head kick, no need for the additional gnp. If the corner feels the need to throw in the towel, the ref is probably a bit late imo.
4/22/13 10:41 PM
Willin
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

banging - I was dissapointed but I thought this could happen. They need to just stand in the middle and not chase people around all day long. Wish they'd go train with another team for their next fights.
Or they need to learn how to cut people off and not walk people down in a straight line like it's a boxing ring... Phone Post
4/22/13 10:41 PM
Wasa-B
307 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i was more shocked that it happened, how it was a first for nate and how huge a comeback to the ufc it was for thomson....i was going for thomson but didnt think he would put nate away.

nothing would have topped gsp putting nick away though, ha.
4/22/13 10:43 PM
Wasa-B
307 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Willin - 
banging - I was dissapointed but I thought this could happen. They need to just stand in the middle and not chase people around all day long. Wish they'd go train with another team for their next fights.
Or they need to learn how to cut people off and not walk people down in a straight line like it's a boxing ring... Phone Post

they def need to evolve but make fights and its got them this far. also the pressure they put on guys is what makes them break, esp getting them up against the cage then going to the body. but yeah, they need to tweek how they do that.
4/22/13 10:58 PM
studiocamp
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't think some of you know what KO and KTFO means. In both cases the person at least loses consciousness.

2 KTFO moments that always pop in my head involve one fighter, Brad Kohler. He KTFO'd Steve Judson in one of the cleanest KO's in MMA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zkwayi-EHE

Here's Babalu punting Kohler's head. Skip to 9:00 mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnmchDoUR6w
4/22/13 11:20 PM
wasssp

ortman166 - I've honestly been trying not to think about it. Phone Post 3.0

I feel you. Same here, but all my boys are mma-heads and were replaying the event non-stop at the crib over the wkd.
4/22/13 11:29 PM
R00STER
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've been trying to not STOP thinking about it because it brings me so much joy, but the job and life in general just keeps getting in the way. Still I like to picture it whenever I can. The only disappointing part is that it wasn't Nick.
4/22/13 11:34 PM
DreamSTi

He should have spent more time fighting vs taunting and shiiiiit!
4/22/13 11:37 PM
BigEyedFish
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rantuckjr - 
Ad 10d - Its was one of my favorite finishes of all time. Seeing a guy who flips off his opponent and says "WHAT!" every 5 seconds get put away like that makes me feel so happy. The only thing that could of made it better is if his brother threw in towel, but you cant have everyth....oh wait

Exactly my feelings

mine too
4/22/13 11:41 PM
dirtymonkey22
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like the diaz bros but with any fight i have a fighter i want to win but i dont care who wins Phone Post 3.0
4/22/13 11:50 PM
Caligulus

Thought it was awesome. I love the Diaz's but it was like.. a mystery to see if they were able to be KO'd and now we know.

4/22/13 11:51 PM
Caligulus

Crocop vs Gonzaga made me sick and depressed for a week.
4/23/13 12:11 AM
UGCTT_ForeverOwnedByFryedTakayama
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wasssp -

I feel you. Same here, but all my boys are mma-heads and were replaying the event non-stop at the crib over the wkd.
Who taught you how to type and form sentences? Phone Post
4/23/13 12:15 AM
wasssp

UGCTT_ForeverOwnedByFryedTakayama - 
wasssp -

Who taught you how to type and form sentences? Phone Post

I don't get it. Please explain.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.