UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bisping: No one's going to give a s* about Belcher

4/23/13 9:50 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

There has been no love lost between Michael Bisping and Alan Belcher heading into this weekend's UFC 159 in Newark, New Jersey. The two vocal middleweights have taken every chance to take verbal jabs at each in the media. Bisping spoke at the pre-fight teleconference yesterday explaining how this approach didn't really make sense for Belcher:

"Alan Belcher, he's trying to take a page out of my book or he's trying to be Chael Sonnen. He's being someone very, very different for this fight. I'm not quite sure I understand it. He's trying to be all vocal, making video blogs and doing this and that, and he's trying to convince himself he's going to win the fight.

The reality of the situation is that his last fight he lost against Yushin Okami. Prior to that he was on a four-fight win streak. Now he's coming off a loss and he's co-main event. When he fought Yushin Okami he was a mid-card fighter, but now he's fighting me and he's co-main event. So, he's trying to make the most out of the limelight.

I commend him for that, because after this fight no one's going to give a shit about him. No one's going to watch him. No one's going to watch his stupid jiu-jitsu videos or go to his cocky little gym in the middle of nowhere. Good for him, he's making the most out of a good situation."

transcription by MMAMania.com...

4/23/13 10:00 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
inf0
308 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Care more about Belcher than Pillowfists McGuinty.

4/23/13 10:05 AM
ausgepicht
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ironically, no one but the UKTTT cares about Bisping NOW.

While on the topic, you guys want to hear a joke?

Bisping Highlight. Phone Post
4/23/13 10:09 AM
epwar
605 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Now he's coming off a loss and he's co-main event

Guess who else is coming off a (really embarrassing) loss and in the co-main event?
4/23/13 10:13 AM
MMOZ

At least this fight will settle who is the least relevant in the MW division. Does anyone really give a shit about this fight?

Hope it is a double KO. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/13 10:14 AM
shatefak

^I care about this fight.

Both of them are beasts
4/23/13 10:16 AM
Rudi

MMOZ - At least this fight will settle who is the least relevant in the MW division. Does anyone really give a shit about this fight?

I care fuckface. Phone Post
4/23/13 10:16 AM
3rdLion
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War Bisping!
4/23/13 10:23 AM
MMOZ

Rudi -
MMOZ - At least this fight will settle who is the least relevant in the MW division. Does anyone really give a shit about this fight?

Calm down cunt. When u comming over. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/13 10:47 AM
IAmBatman
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is a tough fight for Bisping, Belcher is a beast on his feet and his ground game is very underrated.

Only areas that favour Bisping is his cardio and possibly his wrestling. If Belcher fights to his full potential I can see him winning this, if he doesn't, Bisping by decision. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/13 10:56 AM
sparkuri

inf0 - 

Care more about Belcher than Pillowfists McGuinty.

Me too.

In fact, it's the one fight on the card I care about.

Jones/Sonnen is another Anderson/Bonner,Griffin,Leites,Lutter, ect ect. .

Shit PPV

4/23/13 11:53 AM
Yelm
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am a huge Belcher fan.  Hopefully he fights smarter than in the Okami fight.  This fight is his to win IMO.

4/23/13 12:24 PM
Rudi

MMOZ -
Rudi -

Calm down cunt. When u comming over. Phone Post 3.0
U my gf now? send me a pic. Phone Post
4/23/13 3:20 PM
Addo
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think so too. I know its selective memory but i cant get that Okami fight out of my head, Belcher looked so sloppy. I know hes better than that, but as someone above said hes gonna have to bring his A+ game to get a win i think. Head kick is a possibility.
4/23/13 3:21 PM
Addo
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

flipmode - jab, 1-2, jab, 1-2, jab, legkick

bisping decision, easy.

meant to quote this.
4/23/13 3:23 PM
Yussarian
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

At least he tuned it down from the whole, "it's going to be a tune-up fight" formula. Maybe better for him to win a fight before trash talking resumes. Belcher is definitely not a push-over.

You think he is going to mention Johnny Cash during the stare down?
4/23/13 3:26 PM
Shaqzula
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/23/13 3:26 PM

Back to back head kick losses wont look good on Bisping's resume 

4/23/13 3:44 PM
Sam Ortiz
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping is going night night ...again Phone Post
4/23/13 3:57 PM
JunkieDog

epwar - 
Now he's coming off a loss and he's co-main event

Guess who else is coming off a (really embarrassing) loss and in the co-main event?

That's just classic Bisping, though. He's famous for being a cunt then running hias mouth that so and so is a cunt. He's famous for being an immature punk while complaining that so and so is an immature punk. He's famous for claiming so and so has no power while carrying around a couple down filled fists, himself.

Look at his stints on TUF. He'd spend an entire episode being a childish dick then give a speech before the next fights pick about what a childish dick someone else was.

This shouldn't even be that tough a fight for Belcher, IMO. Won't surprise me at all to see Bitchbing get beat embarrassingly, again. Something else he's becoming rather famous for, actually. He already peaked, it's all downhill from here.

4/24/13 10:50 AM
redenstein
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So then he'll be just like Bisping.
4/24/13 11:26 AM
brune90

glad to know bisping things the MS gulf coast is the middle of nowhere....I can only hope that belcher makes him go night night
4/24/13 11:38 AM
KneeToFaceKO

ausgepicht - Ironically, no one but the UKTTT cares about Bisping NOW.

While on the topic, you guys want to hear a joke?

Bisping Highlight. Phone Post
This Phone Post
4/24/13 11:43 AM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

Sam Ortiz - Bisping is going night night ...again Phone Post
I guess you've never been stopped before? Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 11:59 AM
Herring In A Fur Coat

FightMatrix.com, MMA Rankings

I find it very difficult to care about Bisping fights... 

4/24/13 12:02 PM
MasterofMartialArts
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Belcher via KO, while I run around my house going ape shit, and rejoice for the third time in MMA this year. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.