UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Mouthguard question

[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
4/24/13 5:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SC MMA MD
314 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have a Gladiator mouthguard that I love, but after two years there is a small area on the bottom that is getting rough from rubbing against my teeth. Is there a way to smooth that out without damaging the guard, or is it time for a new one? Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 5:29 PM
Cyril Jeff
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

twitter = @theCyrildotcom

prob time for a new one, nothing against them, but Jawzz is the only one I use now...

4/24/13 5:34 PM
Devastator81
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are shock doctor any good ?
I think it's the only brand my local sports shop have.... That's why I ask.
Never heard of jawz.... Good ? Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 5:37 PM
WOOFticket
455 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

QUESTION: WHICH BRANDS MAKES THE DESIGN WITH THE DIAMOND/GEM IN THE MIDDLE OF THE MOUTH GUARD?

I'VE SEEN GSP AND BROCK WEARING THEM BEFORE. Phone Post
4/24/13 5:37 PM
Cyril Jeff
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

they're better than nothing, but the difference between a custom and a boil n bite is NIGHT and DAY.

you can breathe easier and is MUCH more comfortable.

yes, Jawzz is the best imo, I've tried 3-4 different companies.

well worth the money...

4/24/13 5:39 PM
Cyril Jeff

WOOFticket -  QUESTION: WHICH BRANDS MAKES THE DESIGN WITH THE DIAMOND/GEM IN THE MIDDLE OF THE MOUTH GUARD?

no idea, but if you're on a budget, I'd highly rec this one...

4/24/13 5:44 PM
WOOFticket
455 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cyril Jeff -
WOOFticket -  QUESTION: WHICH BRANDS MAKES THE DESIGN WITH THE DIAMOND/GEM IN THE MIDDLE OF THE MOUTH GUARD?

Same thing as fight dentist, no? Phone Post
4/24/13 5:47 PM
Cyril Jeff

WOOFticket - 
Cyril Jeff -

don't believe they are working together anymore, and if they are not, then no, Jawzz design is different...

4/24/13 5:48 PM
SC MMA MD
314 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree that there is no comparison between a custom mouthguard and any of the boil and bites. If you spar at all I would encourage you to get a custom mouthguard. I have worn mine almost every day for about two years and it is in good shape except for the rough area where my bottom incisor rubs on it. It fits perfect, has never fallen out, and I can talk and breathe easily with it in. Gladiator is the only brand I have worn, but mouthguard is great quality and the company is good to work with. I will be replacing this guard with another Gladiator Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 5:49 PM
WOOFticket

Cyril Jeff -
WOOFticket - 
Cyril Jeff -

don't believe they are working together anymore, and if they are not, then no, Jawzz design is different...

Would you kindly explain? I'm interested in learning. Phone Post
4/24/13 5:50 PM
WOOFticket

WOOFticket -
Cyril Jeff -
WOOFticket - 
Cyril Jeff -

The design* Phone Post
4/24/13 5:56 PM
Cyril Jeff

WOOFticket - 
Cyril Jeff -
WOOFticket - 
Cyril Jeff -

I don't really want to be critical of Dr Persky's design, it's simply my opinion, I owned/operated a Mouthguard company a few years back, and when I got my 1st guard from Matt at Jawzz, I was THOROUGHLY impressed, it's the only Mouthguard I've ver tried that I liked better than my own! haha!

4/24/13 6:02 PM
WOOFticket

Cyril Jeff -
WOOFticket - 
Cyril Jeff -
WOOFticket - 
Cyril Jeff -

I don't really want to be critical of Dr Persky's design, it's simply my opinion, I owned/operated a Mouthguard company a few years back, and when I got my 1st guard from Matt at Jawzz, I was THOROUGHLY impressed, it's the only Mouthguard I've ver tried that I liked better than my own! haha!

Thank you sir! :) Phone Post
4/24/13 6:04 PM
Ingrained Media
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ingrained Media, President
Let me send you a Fight Dentist Mouthguard, all I ask is you give us a review.
4/24/13 6:20 PM
chrisbaker

Damn I've been using the boil n bites this whole time guess its time to start saving up for a custom piece sounds like it's worth it. Phone Post
4/24/13 6:36 PM
perfy
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Will have to check out a Jawzz mouthguard. I think my favorite was from Protech but that guy Tom or whoever had some issues. What about the Jawzz mouthguard makes it stand out from others?
4/24/13 7:01 PM
Osiris_431
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've got a protech, and love it. Interested in getting Jawzz or Fight Dentist as a second though. Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 7:34 PM
Cyril Jeff

Ingrained Media - Let me send you a Fight Dentist Mouthguard, all I ask is you give us a review.
Can't pass that up OP.

Quite an offer from a very well respected member of our community... Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 7:36 PM
Cyril Jeff

perfy - Will have to check out a Jawzz mouthguard. I think my favorite was from Protech but that guy Tom or whoever had some issues. What about the Jawzz mouthguard makes it stand out from others?
Tom is why I went into business, tried to order a guard from him and couldn't, got frustrated and did my own thing...

I don't think he set out to stick it to a bunch of people, but unfortunately a LOT of people never received refunds... Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 7:37 PM
Cyril Jeff

chrisbaker - Damn I've been using the boil n bites this whole time guess its time to start saving up for a custom piece sounds like it's worth it. Phone Post
100%, if you train, you MUST add one to your gear, worth EVERY penny, protecting 10s of thousands in potential dental work... Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 7:58 PM
Team GDP
416 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CJ knows his shit when it comes to mouth guards

4/24/13 7:58 PM
Ingrained Media
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ingrained Media, President
Fight Dentist by Revgear (boil and bite) is what I am offering. Next five athletes and of course the OP that post a request will get a free Fight Dentist boil and bite mouthgurd of their choice. http://www.revgear.com/category/revgear-mouth-pieces
4/24/13 8:00 PM
chrisbaker

I'd like one please. Phone Post
4/24/13 8:01 PM
Team GDP
416 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ingrained Media - Fight Dentist by Revgear (boil and bite) is what I am offering. Next five athletes and of course the OP that post a request will get a free Fight Dentist boil and bite mouthgurd of their choice. http://www.revgear.com/category/revgear-mouth-pieces

define athlete. if i qualify i am in

4/24/13 8:02 PM
Ceelo
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/24/13 8:04 PM

Oh I wouldn't mind trying it out and will give review as well.

http://www.revgear.com/product/nightmare-mouth-guard/

[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.