UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Mouthguard question

4/25/13 12:45 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
reagan123
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome thread . Will be waiting on the reviews. Awesome thread. Phone Post
4/25/13 12:46 AM
reagan123
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

reagan123 - Awesome thread . Will be waiting on the reviews. Awesome thread. Phone Post
Haha.. guess I think this is awesome ;) Phone Post
4/25/13 9:05 AM
Cyril Jeff
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

twitter = @theCyrildotcom
Team GDP - 

CJ knows his shit when it comes to mouth guards

haha, appreciate it brother, I learned the hard way though, had my front 2 upper incisors knocked out, twice.

shoved them back in and went to see my cousin (who happens to be a dentist), and the rest was history!

4/25/13 9:06 AM
Cyril Jeff
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leghound - 
Ceelo - 
Cyril Jeff - 
WOOFticket -  QUESTION: WHICH BRANDS MAKES THE DESIGN WITH THE DIAMOND/GEM IN THE MIDDLE OF THE MOUTH GUARD?

I'VE SEEN GSP AND BROCK WEARING THEM BEFORE. Phone Post

no idea, but if you're on a budget, I'd highly rec this one...

Cyril what is the difference between the basic and high end custom other then the $ 

I'm not Cyril but their site says 'The Jawzz mouthguard has the same protection as the basic or high end mouthguard.'  Leads me to believe it's just they can spit out the ones with their logo faster (plus get some branding in the mix), whereas the rest are custom color/words/logos. 

I think this is correct.

I don't work for them, but I believe the only difference is the level of customization.

the one I got is just plain white, simple, clean.

4/25/13 9:10 AM
Cyril Jeff

Ingrained Media - 
SC MMA MD - 
Ingrained Media - Let me send you a Fight Dentist Mouthguard, all I ask is you give us a review.
That is a very generous offer, and I will be happy to accept.

In the spirit of full disclosure, you should be aware that I am not a competitive fighter (grappling tournaments are my competitive outlet), just a 38 y/o nobody who is too stupid to stop sparring with actual fighters. I do train BJJ and MMA almost daily, and spar frequently.

That having been said, if you are game to send me a mouthguard, I will be happy to start a new thread with a review after I use it a few times Phone Post 3.0

Just want a review from a real consumer, I do not care if you use them because your girlfriend is a tigress in bed, I just want to know what you think of the product. Thanks for starting the thread and I look forward to sharing your review with the bosses.

I hope all of you VOTE UP Ingrained Media and Follow them on Twitter, GOOD PEOPLE right there...

4/25/13 9:28 AM
RdotC
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ingrained Media -
jerrad - Shoot, just missed out. My first and only vote up goes to Ingrained Media for being a good dude.

I've had a gladiator for a couple years, can't complain but need to get a new one.

DM me your selection and address. I'll get you one
VTFU. Very awesome what you are doing man. Phone Post 3.0
4/25/13 10:55 AM
Gabe Sacchetti
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ingrained Media - Fight Dentist by Revgear (boil and bite) is what I am offering. Next five athletes and of course the OP that post a request will get a free Fight Dentist boil and bite mouthgurd of their choice. http://www.revgear.com/category/revgear-mouth-pieces
I could use a new mouthpiece as well be glad to review after use, Phone Post 3.0
4/25/13 11:51 AM
Cyril Jeff

Gabe Sacchetti - 
Ingrained Media - Fight Dentist by Revgear (boil and bite) is what I am offering. Next five athletes and of course the OP that post a request will get a free Fight Dentist boil and bite mouthgurd of their choice. http://www.revgear.com/category/revgear-mouth-pieces
I could use a new mouthpiece as well be glad to review after use, Phone Post 3.0

TTT

4/25/13 12:05 PM
Pride Wanderlei
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ingrained Media -
chrisbaker -  I'd like one please. Phone Post

DM me your mailing address and selection please
Vote up, I may look into you guys.

Im in the market for one right now Phone Post 3.0
4/25/13 12:19 PM
BigDave88
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I may be getting a new one soon. My boilandbite sucks. Phone Post
4/25/13 12:24 PM
icedog11
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gladiator Mouthguards, president/principle
SC MMA MD - I have a Gladiator mouthguard that I love, but after two years there is a small area on the bottom that is getting rough from rubbing against my teeth. Is there a way to smooth that out without damaging the guard, or is it time for a new one? Phone Post 3.0

you know you can order from us for 50% off retail so a new pro would cost you $25.

4/25/13 12:28 PM
RdotC
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gabe Sacchetti -
Same.

The current custom I use is a bit bulky for BJJ Phone Post 3.0
4/25/13 12:29 PM
RdotC

icedog11 -
SC MMA MD - I have a Gladiator mouthguard that I love, but after two years there is a small area on the bottom that is getting rough from rubbing against my teeth. Is there a way to smooth that out without damaging the guard, or is it time for a new one? Phone Post 3.0

you know you can order from us for 50% off retail so a new pro would cost you $25.

I just got another Gladiator...

Of course I had lost my old mold? Phone Post 3.0
4/25/13 1:23 PM
SC MMA MD
250 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

icedog11 -

Already in the works Phone Post 3.0
4/25/13 5:42 PM
Leghound
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Interested in reading the reviews as I was going to go ubercustom but I'm cheap.  Hurry up y'all!

4/25/13 5:50 PM
Bull_in_chinashop
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/25/13 11:33 PM

I love my Gladiator, and anyone who's ever asked me about mine and purchased their own always thanked me because of how great they are. Phone Post

4/25/13 6:01 PM
Tru
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Click For MMA Videos

Gabe, send me an e-mail and I will extend the same offer to you; A FD gaurd in exchange for a review.  

theaarontru@gmail.com

4/25/13 6:48 PM
Porkchop
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jawzz all the way. They have an incredible product and I love my Jawzz mouthguard.

They even put my name on it free of charge. I didn't ask them to do anything wild with the deisgn, I just wanted something that was quality and they put my name on it for me which I'm glad they did. Its on the backside of the guard where you cant see it when it's in my mouth. But it stops anyone from accidentally grabbing it ever.
4/25/13 6:53 PM
BALLSDEEP
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ingrained Media - Let me send you a Fight Dentist Mouthguard, all I ask is you give us a review.

Sold. I love giving reviews.
4/25/13 7:09 PM
vengence
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5 yrs of using my GLadiator guard.

best mouthguard in the business
hands down

ive used other high level guards, had sponsors to try them out

gladiator is the top
4/25/13 11:30 PM
Leghound
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bump for teef

4/26/13 12:17 AM
Sugarfoot
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Subbed for mouthguard, never use one for BJJ, but think its about time to start. Thanks for the input guys.

I have a Jaco boil and bite, the upper/lower combo, and its so big and bulky I will never wear it, going into the trash unfortunately. Phone Post 3.0
4/26/13 9:37 AM
Ingrained Media

Ingrained Media, President
Sugarfoot - Subbed for mouthguard, never use one for BJJ, but think its about time to start. Thanks for the input guys.

I have a Jaco boil and bite, the upper/lower combo, and its so big and bulky I will never wear it, going into the trash unfortunately. Phone Post 3.0

Send me a DM if you want to review a Fight Dentist MG for us.
4/26/13 9:54 AM
homieCNTRL
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ingrained Media - 
Sugarfoot - Subbed for mouthguard, never use one for BJJ, but think its about time to start. Thanks for the input guys.

If you are still trading for reviews??? I've been using a crappy shock doctor for the past 2 years and decided that I probably should step up my mouthguard game if I wanna keep all my teeth. So if you would like to see if your mouth guard can withstand some 10th planet Jiu Jitsu, I would gladly share my experience!
4/26/13 10:02 AM
Sugarfoot
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ingrained Media - 

DM sent, thanks for the offer!  Thread is awesome!  I'll make sure and give a solid review.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.