UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Mouthguard question

4/26/13 1:23 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ingrained Media
192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ingrained Media, President
homieCNTRL - 
Ingrained Media - 
Sugarfoot - Subbed for mouthguard, never use one for BJJ, but think its about time to start. Thanks for the input guys.

I have a Jaco boil and bite, the upper/lower combo, and its so big and bulky I will never wear it, going into the trash unfortunately. Phone Post 3.0

Send me a DM if you want to review a Fight Dentist MG for us.

If you are still trading for reviews??? I've been using a crappy shock doctor for the past 2 years and decided that I probably should step up my mouthguard game if I wanna keep all my teeth. So if you would like to see if your mouth guard can withstand some 10th planet Jiu Jitsu, I would gladly share my experience!

DM me
4/26/13 1:42 PM
jefft73
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Had my regular dentist do it, cost about $90. So far so good. Phone Post
4/26/13 7:13 PM
Sugarfoot
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jefft73 - Had my regular dentist do it, cost about $90. So far so good. Phone Post
Your regular dentist gave you a hell of a deal...mine wanted $300 and my first born son and already has my impressions. You should thank him, seriously, he hooked you up. Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 7:34 AM
Devastator81
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ingrained Media -
Sugarfoot - Subbed for mouthguard, never use one for BJJ, but think its about time to start. Thanks for the input guys.

I have a Jaco boil and bite, the upper/lower combo, and its so big and bulky I will never wear it, going into the trash unfortunately. Phone Post 3.0

I'm a bit late but any chance I could review your mouth guard ?
The timing is perfect as that's why I gotta into this thread. Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 7:48 AM
jefft73
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sugarfoot -
jefft73 - Had my regular dentist do it, cost about $90. So far so good. Phone Post
Your regular dentist gave you a hell of a deal...mine wanted $300 and my first born son and already has my impressions. You should thank him, seriously, he hooked you up. Phone Post 3.0
Either that or I have good insurance...can't remember if insurance covered any of it though, probably not. Phone Post
4/27/13 8:04 AM
cripplersc
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did I miss out? I'd like one if not too late Phone Post
4/27/13 8:13 AM
cripplersc
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ingrained Media -
homieCNTRL - 
Ingrained Media - 

If you are still trading for reviews??? I've been using a crappy shock doctor for the past 2 years and decided that I probably should step up my mouthguard game if I wanna keep all my teeth. So if you would like to see if your mouth guard can withstand some 10th planet Jiu Jitsu, I would gladly share my experience!

DM me
Tried to DM you but it said you only accept messages from friends or pros. Phone Post
4/27/13 8:30 AM
buddie
396 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in need of a new mouthpiece thanks
4/28/13 6:44 AM
Devastator81

Ingrained Media -
homieCNTRL - 
Ingrained Media - 

DM me
How do I DM on this app ? Phone Post
4/28/13 9:35 AM
SC MMA MD
318 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ you need to log into the full site to DM, can not do it from the app Phone Post 3.0
4/28/13 10:27 AM
Ingrained Media
192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sugarfoot - 

Very true story.
4/28/13 10:31 AM
Ingrained Media

cripplersc -  Did I miss out? I'd like one if not too late Phone Post

Let me get everyone who replied already their guards and then we will do a second round. When I say I am out I am not speaking for TRU, he is also active in this thread and has offered some free FD MG for reviews too.
4/28/13 10:32 AM
cripplersc

Ingrained media did I miss out on a free mouth guard to review?
4/28/13 10:48 AM
cripplersc

Sorry you must've replied while I was typing that Phone Post
4/28/13 12:34 PM
Devastator81

SC MMA MD - ^ you need to log into the full site to DM, can not do it from the app Phone Post 3.0
Thanks pal. Phone Post 3.0
4/28/13 12:42 PM
FightToLive
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

$75 sounds like a lot of $$$ for a formed piece of plastic? I am sure they are great however!!!
4/29/13 6:48 AM
cripplersc

Tru - 
Ingrained Media - Fight Dentist by Revgear (boil and bite) is what I am offering. Next five athletes and of course the OP that post a request will get a free Fight Dentist boil and bite mouthgurd of their choice. http://www.revgear.com/category/revgear-mouth-pieces

Fight Dentist is really top notch.  Here is a pic of my custom guard from FD.  The FD makes a boil and bite for 29.99 on revgear.com that is really good.  Most of the pros I have given them to are shocked it's a boil and bite.  Can't beat a custom, but on a budget the 29.99 model is pretty damn legit. 

Tru thanks again! VTFU!
4/29/13 8:03 AM
cripplersc

Ingrained Media -

Let me get everyone who replied already their guards and then we will do a second round. When I say I am out I am not speaking for TRU, he is also active in this thread and has offered some free FD MG for reviews too.
Tru hooked me up. Thanks again. I'll vote you up tomorrow Phone Post
4/29/13 9:11 AM
Cyril Jeff
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

twitter = @theCyrildotcom

thread like this are what makes this place so great!

4/29/13 9:20 AM
UGCTT_DontToewsMeBro!!

I'd like In if possible. Phone Post 3.0
4/29/13 9:30 AM
Sugarfoot
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cyril Jeff -

thread like this are what makes this place so great!

Agreed Phone Post 3.0
4/29/13 1:21 PM
Tru
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Click For MMA Videos
cripplersc - 
Ingrained Media -

Tru hooked me up. Thanks again. I'll vote you up tomorrow Phone Post

sending out today.  I have the design you requested.  This is just really random, but had planned a shoot with FD for a company we both work for two months ago.  The shoot was this weekend so I had some left over.  I forgot who else had e-mailed me, but yours is being sent today as well and I have all the info from you.

4/29/13 1:32 PM
RearNakedToke
213 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How much does it cost to get your teeth imprinted? I have insurance and my friend is the manager at Western Dental so I think he could hook me up with a deal, so what would a deal cost? I need a new piece bad because my crappy boil mouthpiece is about done.

4/29/13 1:33 PM
Leghound
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FightToLive - $75 sounds like a lot of $$$ for a formed piece of plastic? I am sure they are great however!!!

Priced out dentists and/or MRIs lately?

4/29/13 2:37 PM
SC MMA MD
318 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RearNakedToke - How much does it cost to get your teeth imprinted? I have insurance and my friend is the manager at Western Dental so I think he could hook me up with a deal, so what would a deal cost? I need a new piece bad because my crappy boil mouthpiece is about done.

Gladiator will send you a kit to make your own impressions. It is very easy to use and the instructions were easy to follow. No one I know has had trouble doing it. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.