UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Felice Herrig: Hot or Meh?

4/27/13 2:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Goblowyourself
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hmeht.. I just don't know Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 2:45 PM
EKPOGI
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4/27/13 2:52 PM
iBetYouQueersWontVoteMeDown
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shes hot. Would bang her. Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 2:53 PM
ShoreBreaker420
1020 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm attracted to fun and she's full of it which makes her hot, fuck op for this 7th grade thread Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 2:57 PM
soonertodd
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HOW THE FUCK ARE WE SUPPOSE TO POST WHETHER SHE"S HOT OR NOT WITHOUT FUCKING PICS!!! GOD DAMMIT!! OP FAIL!
4/27/13 3:00 PM
Chromium
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/27/13 3:00 PM

I have a weird thing where I almost never find blondes to be "hot" (an exception would be like Stacy Kiebler), but Felice is objectively pretty. The bashing in this thread is just ridiculous.

Also the fact that she cosplays as superheroes and videogame character is amusing, and the fact that she puts up with us stupid jerks enough to post here is another plus. My ideal girlfriend would have to put up with me being an idiot and any girl who posts on the UG and comes back seems to have that part down.

4/27/13 3:02 PM
ChimpFL
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hold on...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Using my imagination since no pics
4/27/13 3:13 PM
ShawnTheBadger
435 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Motivated Penn - She seems like she's just all fun and laughter, super flirtatious, playful and cute. and is probably freaky as shiiiieeet. Awesome butt too!

I'd thoroughly enjoy having intercourse with Felice Herrig.

Exactly.  Her entire package as presented is undeniably hot.  Sexy little frisky fightin' minx.

20 years younger and single.....hell yes, I'd chase that given half a chance and circumstance.

4/27/13 3:20 PM
GriffinQ
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

she's 1/2 of the hottest weigh-in pic of all time, so I'd say hot
4/27/13 3:20 PM
Warriormmd
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 3:21 PM
Warriormmd
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 3:59 PM
TheMessiah
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She's hot Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 4:00 PM
Evzey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That ass! Man I would let her sit on my face for the entire weekend! Phone Post
4/27/13 4:07 PM
Hunter V
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Decidedly Underwhelmed - 
Chromium - 

I have a weird thing where I almost never find blondes to be "hot" (an exception would be like Stacy Kiebler), but Felice is objectively pretty. The bashing in this thread is just ridiculous.

Also the fact that she cosplays as superheroes and videogame character is amusing, and the fact that she puts up with us stupid jerks enough to post here is another plus. My ideal girlfriend would have to put up with me being an idiot and any girl who posts on the UG and comes back seems to have that part down.

Herrig does not post here because she wants to interact with you. The only reason she even registered on this forum is because she saw all of the support and hype that Bec Hyatt got by doing so and she wanted to get a piece of that action. That is why every single one of her posts/threads was essentially "Look at me trying to strike a cute pose in this picture!" and one of the reasons why those "stupid jerks" honed in on her. She does not give a damn about you nor does she care to ever have any sort of meaningful interaction with you. You are nothing to her but text on a message board and a potential source of financial gain if she is able to convert you into a fan by spamming enough pics of her body (definitely not her face).

Also, to the people saying that we are being mean to Herrig about her looks, consider this. Herrig openly admits to using what bit of sex appeal that she possesses in order to further her career. She contributes nothing to any forum aside from posting scantily clad photos of herself. If she is going to do such things, then she should not be offended when people point out that she's maybe a 6 on her hottest day.

lol so either you are a female who does not like her or a fat ass in his mom's basement who is mad she didn't give you a autograph. So which is it? As it has to be one for you to write that long of a bitch fest regarding her.

I think she is attractive but not a knockout, her personality seems cool so that ups her attractiveness and personality goes a long way.
4/27/13 4:18 PM
Taz Styles
3157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4/27/13 4:31 PM
Herecomesthejester
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shes hot man.

I find a lot of the female fighters hot though so.... Phone Post
4/27/13 4:33 PM
Paka Ono
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sooo hot!

I know she's not into guys, but I would do my best to make her reconsider :D
4/27/13 4:34 PM
Brock Lobster
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice ass. Definitely not near as hot as she thinks she is Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 4:34 PM
Tankhead
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She's a cutie. Not the hottest girl I've ever seen, but not one I'd be afraid to show to the homies.

Then again, I don't just rate looks. She's got personality, a sense of humor, and chick can scrap. Those are all pluses and a nice change from the homogenized women who are strictly faces and bodies.

Gimme an decent looking woman with a great personality any day over a zombie model. Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 4:35 PM
Herecomesthejester
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Paka Ono - Sooo hot!

I know she's not into guys, but I would do my best to make her reconsider :D
What?

Shes a lesbian? No way. Phone Post
4/27/13 4:36 PM
ranier wolfcastle
989 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

she may not be perfect in every part, but shes hot as a whole imo

4/27/13 4:40 PM
Æsbiorn von Øystæin
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She is attractive. Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 4:44 PM
Bootsy Collins
177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not really just overtly sexual (marketing).
Some guys mistake one for another
4/27/13 4:48 PM
MachidasBrew
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fighter... Bashing...? She's ight. Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 5:04 PM
INDK
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Decidedly Underwhelmed -
Hunter V - 
Decidedly Underwhelmed - 
Chromium - 

Herrig does not post here because she wants to interact with you. The only reason she even registered on this forum is because she saw all of the support and hype that Bec Hyatt got by doing so and she wanted to get a piece of that action. That is why every single one of her posts/threads was essentially "Look at me trying to strike a cute pose in this picture!" and one of the reasons why those "stupid jerks" honed in on her. She does not give a damn about you nor does she care to ever have any sort of meaningful interaction with you. You are nothing to her but text on a message board and a potential source of financial gain if she is able to convert you into a fan by spamming enough pics of her body (definitely not her face).

Also, to the people saying that we are being mean to Herrig about her looks, consider this. Herrig openly admits to using what bit of sex appeal that she possesses in order to further her career. She contributes nothing to any forum aside from posting scantily clad photos of herself. If she is going to do such things, then she should not be offended when people point out that she's maybe a 6 on her hottest day.

lol so either you are a female who does not like her or a fat ass in his mom's basement who is mad she didn't give you a autograph. So which is it? As it has to be one for you to write that long of a bitch fest regarding her.

I think she is attractive but not a knockout, her personality seems cool so that ups her attractiveness and personality goes a long way.

Why would you automatically assume that I am some jealous female, or that I am a basement dweller? I'm ex-military, in good enough shape that I can still run two miles in a little over 15 minutes and I possess multiple college degrees and technical certifications which I earned using my GI Bill. I am currently working a job in IT where I earn ~57k per year, a job which I am about to quit in order to become a Foreign Services Officer. You're talking to a fucking future U.S. Diplomat, kid. I'm not some yokel in an MMA Elite shirt from Wal-Mart.

So now then, did I just describe a fat ass living in a basement? I do not believe so. Also, you must possess a rather low level of intelligence if you believe that it took any real amount of time or effort in order for me to formulate and submit that post. It took about 90 seconds. I guess some of us are just a little more mentally adept than others, huh?

But anyways. You keep on white knighting for some female that you're never going to meet. Maybe if you had some success in real life with actual attractive women you would realize that she isn't anything worth writing home about.
Voted up Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.