UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I hope belchers eye is ok.

4/28/13 12:34 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Andersons_Chin
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seriously. Phone Post 3.0
4/28/13 12:35 AM
fightmedicine
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It will likely need surgery

4/28/13 12:37 AM
HolyHackZack
400 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Signed, in Belchers corner on this one. Twice this event I walked away from the screen due to injuries. Belcher and Jones are some tough mother fuckers, not to mention the other casualties suffered tonight.

4/28/13 12:38 AM
fightmedicine
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The eyelid needs surgery

4/28/13 11:39 AM
Andersons_Chin
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any updates? Phone Post 3.0
4/28/13 1:44 PM
Truemanc3
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Something like that happened to Randy in his 2nd fight with Vitor....

Randy beat the shit out of him for that in the next rematch!

Lets hope if they meet again Belcher will do the same!!

Bisping fights are boring... like a game of tag similar to point karate.
4/28/13 1:55 PM
HolyHackZack
400 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping might be the last UFC fighter I would want to kick my ass. Anderson or Hendo would be over in an instant, Bisping would be a long night of pitter-patter punches, knees, shit talking and eye pokes. Phone Post 3.0
4/28/13 2:26 PM
bayoubuckeye76
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Belcher is as good as they come personally too. I live about 4 hours from his gym and manage a bunch of guys in Alabama. He consistently is bringing local guys there to train with his guys, both pro and amateur.
He even took my pro 170, Keith Johnson, with him to Roufussport for his Okami camp. I'll always be a fan!!
4/28/13 4:04 PM
Evzey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Truemanc3 - Something like that happened to Randy in his 2nd fight with Vitor....

Randy beat the shit out of him for that in the next rematch!

Lets hope if they meet again Belcher will do the same!!

Bisping fights are boring... like a game of tag similar to point karate.
Bisping was clearly winning the fight the Randy-Vitor flight was very early in the fight Phone Post
4/28/13 4:07 PM
jmont
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

is that the eye his retina detached? isnt it incredibly easy to rip after it already has? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.