UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Hey MODS Re: Sonnen

4/28/13 9:58 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Slevin Kalevra
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got frozen for, I can only assume, making a comment about Sonnen's steroid abuse a week ago.

Two things:

1. Grow some fucking balls and let members know you were petulant fanboy who did the banning, and maybe, for fucks sake, give them a reason.

2. Get your fucking facts straight:

http://sports.espn.go.com/extra/mma/news/story?id=5604439

If Kirik reads this, I have one thing to say....your "mods" ruin the UG. Choose the people you trust to moderate the forum a little better.
4/28/13 10:02 AM
UGCTT_Bromovich
494 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Really fuckface?

You were probably frozen from VTFDs

lol Phone Post
4/28/13 10:04 AM
Slevin Kalevra

ugctt douchebag with a childish response....shocking
4/28/13 10:10 AM
UGCTT_Bromovich
494 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Slevin Kalevra - ugctt douchebag with a childish response....shocking
Phone Post
4/28/13 10:25 AM
Nitecrawler
1914 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Although I did not freeze you I can see you were frozen for fighter bashing.

I can also see that this is not the first time you were frozen for fighter bashing.

If OP reads this I have one thing to say...it's members like you that ruin the UG. Choose what you post on the forum a little better. Phone Post 3.0
4/28/13 10:36 AM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

Nitecrawler - Although I did not freeze you I can see you were frozen for fighter bashing.

I can also see that this is not the first time you were frozen for fighter bashing.

If OP reads this I have one thing to say...it's members like you that ruin the UG. Choose what you post on the forum a little better. Phone Post 3.0
Boom!! Phone Post 3.0
4/28/13 10:47 AM
Cyril Jeff
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

twitter = @theCyrildotcom
best part was: "I got frozen for, I can only assume".

if whatever you posted about Chael was the first thing that popped into your mind, then I have a feeling you know exactly what it was that got you frozen... Phone Post 3.0
4/28/13 10:47 AM
Rabid Bunyip
225 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol at "grow some fucking balls"...

Hypogonadism etc

4/28/13 10:49 AM
KneeToFaceKO

UGCTT_Bromovich - Really fuckface?

lol Phone Post
Hahaha Phone Post
4/28/13 10:55 AM
bakobell

OP doubling down on his asshole behavior. Seems reasonable. Phone Post 3.0
4/28/13 10:59 AM
ilovetortillas
240 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's physically impossible for me to grow some balls, but I'll give it a shot.
4/28/13 10:59 AM
WelshWarrior
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey OP ... grow a pair and stop bitching Phone Post
4/28/13 11:00 AM
mclay
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Bromovich - Really fuckface?

lol Phone Post
Ha ha!!!! Phone Post 3.0
4/28/13 11:02 AM
mclay
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nitecrawler - Although I did not freeze you I can see you were frozen for fighter bashing.

VTFU Phone Post 3.0
4/28/13 11:08 AM
ParadigmRaep
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BAWWWWWWWWWW
4/28/13 11:09 AM
TEX4N
272 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fuck u goof Phone Post 3.0
4/28/13 11:11 AM
fsshariq
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP got sonn'd. Phone Post
4/28/13 11:13 AM
Nitecrawler
1914 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Was curious why OP hadn't responded yet.

Seems he was frozen from vote downs...guess the karma system does work correctly sometimes :-) Phone Post 3.0
4/28/13 12:33 PM
NomoRomophobia
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This and that! Phone Post 3.0
4/28/13 7:52 PM
Nitecrawler

LOL!

Just got a PM from the OP. Looks like I have a secret admirer LOL :)
4/28/13 7:59 PM
Authority Figure

Voting down with the hopes that we can extend his ban. lol

4/28/13 8:04 PM
Jaybrone
429 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have posted negative things about fighters on here on many occassions. But it is as much about how you say it as what you say. I have been frozen 1 time for OG pics I posted. It isn't hard to not get frozen by mods.

4/28/13 8:13 PM
Cyril Jeff
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

twitter = @theCyrildotcom
Jaybrone -

I have posted negative things about fighters on here on many occassions. But it is as much about how you say it as what you say. I have been frozen 1 time for OG pics I posted. It isn't hard to not get frozen by mods.

there you have it OP, this feller spelled it out for you, voted up. Phone Post 3.0
4/28/13 8:15 PM
Nitecrawler

Jaybrone -

This.

Most mods are pretty forgiving and usually very lenient with first time offenders. Therefore when people get intentionally frozen by a mod, they've probably fucked up in a major way like OP getting frozen multiple times for fighter bashing.

His PM to me conjured images of a child throwing a tantrum and using "big boy" words in order to illicit a response from me. So adorable. LOL. :-) Phone Post 3.0
4/28/13 8:18 PM
rushinbear
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nitecrawler - LOL!

Just got a PM from the OP. Looks like I have a secret admirer LOL :)

yeah, your first

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.