UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Was a bones Jones hater

5/1/13 6:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
shogun2010
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I used to hate on Jon Jones and pray he lost every fight. Now I'm starting to appriciate him. He is obviously one of the best ever and a real joy to watch in the cage. I would love to see him fight Cain or junior Hell even overeem or mir Phone Post
5/1/13 6:50 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I too enjoy watching him fight. Still can't stand his personality though. Too fake and too bad at faking it.

5/1/13 6:55 PM
Anderson P. Sonnen
684 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I still don't like him as a human being, but I do respect him as a fighter. What he has accomplished in 3 years is absolutely amazing. Phone Post
5/1/13 6:57 PM
palfor03

Lol at all the people acting like they personally know him. Phone Post
5/1/13 7:00 PM
NomoRomophobia
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great fighter.
Truly unbelievable.

Don't care for him one bit. Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 7:02 PM
Anderson P. Sonnen
684 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

palfor03 - Lol at all the people acting like they personally know him. Phone Post
Pal, you don't have to know an individual personally to analyze what his/her actions in life portray for their character. I know this is MMA and not a personality contest, but it's hard to be a fan of Jon Jones. Phone Post
5/1/13 7:49 PM
MattBFD
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't think the Chael fight did anything for him. He needs to fight an actual contender ASAP Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 7:54 PM
Nonlinear

"I don't like black people."

-The UG

5/1/13 7:58 PM
MagSlim

Nonlinear - 

-The UG

Unless their Rampage, or Anderson, or Aldo, or Reem or....oh wait
5/1/13 8:03 PM
MostLegit
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MagSlim -
Nonlinear - 

-The UG

Unless their Rampage, or Anderson, or Aldo, or Reem or....oh wait
Aldo? Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 8:04 PM
canofsticks
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson P. Sonnen -  I still don't like him as a human being, but I do respect him as a fighter. What he has accomplished in 3 years is absolutely amazing. Phone Post

word up.
5/1/13 8:07 PM
12SixElbow
615 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I started being a Bones Jones hater when he literally said NO to signing an autograph or picture.

First MMA fighter that has ever refused to sign autographs (that I have seen personally).

Kind of a fuck you, so fuck him.

What was funny, was I was backstage at UFC 148, he wasn't doing anything, he was leaning on a wall.

5/1/13 8:07 PM
JStrongMMA

shogun2010 - I used to hate on Jon Jones and pray he lost every fight. Now I'm starting to appriciate him. He is obviously one of the best ever and a real joy to watch in the cage. I would love to see him fight Cain or junior Hell even overeem or mir Phone Post
I honestly was a Jones hater as well but for some reason I'm really starting to appreciate him. I honestly believe it's the success that he has had. I always route for the underdog and let's face it..when you're successful everyone wants to see you fall. I really liked how he carried himself after Saturday's fight to include showing up to the presser when he clearly should have been on his way to the hospital. Phone Post
5/1/13 8:09 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

12SixElbow - 

I started being a Bones Jones hater when he literally said NO to signing an autograph or picture.

First MMA fighter that has ever refused to sign autographs (that I have seen personally).

What was funny, was I was backstage at UFC 148, he wasn't doing anything, he was leaning on a wall.

What a prick. Holy shit...

5/1/13 8:11 PM
dermotfix
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Marlo a punk

5/1/13 8:12 PM
Brock Lobster
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I liked him up until he demolished shogun, then I was a hater until the chael fight. Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 8:17 PM
T Bag

12SixElbow - 

Meh...I got turned down twice in one night by Anderson at an FSC card (I actually asked again an hour later after he turned me down because I thought I misunderstood him or something lol)
I don't really hold that against someone unless they're really rude about it and tell you to fuck off or something
5/1/13 8:21 PM
Hocky Balboa
8516 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/01/13 8:38 PM

5/1/13 8:21 PM
JStrongMMA

12SixElbow -

I get why that would be irritating but if I was an athlete or famous in general, I certainly wouldn't want to sign autographs all the time, especially considering there are so many e-bay dirtbags looking to make a buck off your name. Phone Post
5/1/13 8:26 PM
TuLegit

Lol@ shogun2010 being a bones hater... Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 8:33 PM
wizbang
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are we talking about adult men asking other adult men for autographs?

If he refused to sign for a kid, I'd say he's a dick.

Not wanting to sign for another man? eh
5/1/13 8:34 PM
T Bag

wizbang - Are we talking about adult men asking other adult men for autographs?

I asked Anderson for a picture...not an autograph. I dont think that's as lame
5/1/13 8:38 PM
JStrongMMA

wizbang - Are we talking about adult men asking other adult men for autographs?

My sentiments exactly. I don't understand why a grown man would want an autograph from anyone. Phone Post
John M
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson P. Sonnen -  I still don't like him as a human being, but I do respect him as a fighter. What he has accomplished in 3 years is absolutely amazing. Phone Post

Agreed. At least the way he comes off, I no like. As a fighter, I respect him, but that doesn't mean I'll root for him!!
Got Reach
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

palfor03 - Lol at all the people acting like they personally know him. Phone Post
. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.