UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Aleksander Emelianenko pic. Thick. Solid. Holy.

5/4/13 3:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Morgz
274 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gay for Gil's el nino -

Aleksander vs Lamar Jackson would have been cool to watch

Is that Lavar Johnson's cousin? Phone Post 3.0
5/4/13 4:23 PM
Tomato Can
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok, I'll admit I just rewatched Aleks/Sergei and Aleks was doing a lot better than I remembered. Very even fight before Sergei stuck his chin out like a dunce and got lit up.
5/4/13 4:46 PM
yellow wrkahlc
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Morgz -
Gay for Gil's el nino -

Aleksander vs Lamar Jackson would have been cool to watch

Is that Lavar Johnson's cousin? Phone Post 3.0
No, that's The Rock's brother. You know. Little Lamar. Phone Post 3.0
5/4/13 5:23 PM
kgastelum928's right nut pimple
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Quik -
That is a mad shirt Phone Post 3.0
5/4/13 5:37 PM
DaemonDragon
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EvilMaster - On his best day, Aleksander had some heavy hands. Mind you, he never had impressive hands, just heavy hands. If he connected clean, he had power.

Haha, not impressive hands? Seriously?

Aleks' hands were his best attribute. They were ridiculously fast for a guy his size. He had some of the most impressive hands in the whole sport during his day.
EvilMaster - Your text is what I based that on. Because your text paints that picture son.

The portrait your text paints if you is uglier than the portrait of Dorian Gray.
EvilMaster - I like Aleksander, I think he is a very interesting character. He's just not a very good fighter.

He certainly isn't a good fighter anymore, but he obviously used to be. Consider me skeptical that you truly "like" Aleks when you understate his skillset to such an ignorant extent.
Bobby Lupo - Aleksander at his best would be in the Kongo, Mitrione, Struve realm of modern hw fighters.

I find this a strange thing to say, considering Aleks at his best was his fights with Sergei and Barnett, where he brutalized Sergei, and was beating the crap out of Barnett.

I think Sergei KOs all three guys you listed. And I really doubt any of them would beat the crap out of Barnett even for a round like Aleks did.
5/4/13 7:44 PM
DoomFarmer
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Lupo - Aleksander at his best would be in the Kongo, Mitrione, Struve realm of modern hw fighters. Phone Post 3.0
I'm fairly confident he could beat all 3 of those fighters. Phone Post 3.0
5/6/13 7:51 PM
john thornton
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cant wait for the shirt and to see Aleks go at it again!
5/6/13 8:12 PM
Doc T
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy shit I want that shirt. Phone Post 3.0
5/6/13 8:54 PM
shootfightermike
957 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

5/7/13 8:55 PM
john thornton
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Up
12/25/13 10:57 AM
Galanis
1202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

Imagine him greeting you on Christmas

12/25/13 11:10 AM
touch
1081 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well Fedor also has T-shirts at your service

12/25/13 11:20 AM
Steve4192
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

torquemada -  Monastery life appeared to help. Phone Post

.... or not.

If anything, Aleksander's downward spiral has accelerated since his time in the monastery. He seemed OK as long as the monks were running his life, but the second he was left to his own devices, things went to shit. Aleks needs to be locked up for his own good. Send him back to the monastery and never let him leave.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.