UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> IDOHARM's efforts at becoming a presence here...

5/6/13 11:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mookie Blaylock
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No more drinking alone.  I had beer in the fridge i wanted to get rid of.  Choice was drink em all or down the drain.  Why waste good beer? So I drank em.

5/6/13 11:17 PM
Mookie Blaylock

Yo.

5/6/13 11:17 PM
Johnny Drama

IDOHARM - 
Johnny Drama -
IDOHARM - 
Johnny Drama -
IDOHARM - 
Johnny Drama -
IDOHARM - 
TexDeuce - I'd like to know what Johnny Drama has to say about all of this. Phone Post 3.0
He shouldn't be saying anything, unless it's on Sherdog. Phone Post 3.0

Like I would ever be caught dead in that shithole.

I bet you already have 10,000 posts over there as well.

Surprisingly enough, I've never been a member of Sherdog. I was however a member of MMAjunkie at one point in time, until I was modded into oblivion for a scathing exposé on Fedor. Phone Post 3.0

You were probably modded for posting too many selfies.

That seems like it will soon be the case here.

I just took a 72 hour freeze for mangina actually, the future is now. Phone Post 3.0

72 hours? please.

you should be banned soley for the T-Shirts you buy at walmart.

Did you really just suggest that I be banned for my fashion sense....aren't you the one who's always calling me the faggot? Phone Post 3.0

Take it how you will.

Im just trying to help you out, bro.

5/6/13 11:19 PM
Johnny Drama

Mookie Blaylock - 

No more drinking alone.  I had beer in the fridge i wanted to get rid of.  Choice was drink em all or down the drain.  Why waste good beer? So I drank em.

Drinking alnone? 

Are you depressed or are you watching monday night RAW?

5/6/13 11:21 PM
PeteyWheatstraw
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Appreciated, my heart grew three sizes this day."

It's not really a huge compliment, but more of comment on what type of misguided individuals usually go over big here on the OG.
5/6/13 11:22 PM
Mookie Blaylock

Johnny Drama - 
Mookie Blaylock - 

Drinking alnone? 

Are you depressed or are you watching monday night RAW?

I was kind of listening to RAW.  What's wrong with drinking alone?  It doesn't necessarily mean you're depressed.  I'm a jolly good fellow.

5/6/13 11:22 PM
IamPUBLICaboutMYloveFORrap

Johnny Drama -

IMO IDOHARM needs to take his whole "selfie in the mirror" gimmick to instagram.

he might be able to rack up 5 likes.

Hahaha you are the biggest but higher ever Phone Post 3.0
5/6/13 11:28 PM
PeteyWheatstraw
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's funny that you're feuding with Johnny Drama. I don't mind him, but he'll throw a weird out of the blue insult at me once in a while. I don't think I ever responded to one.
5/6/13 11:29 PM
Johnny Drama

IamPUBLICaboutMYloveFORrap - 
Johnny Drama -

IMO IDOHARM needs to take his whole "selfie in the mirror" gimmick to instagram.

he might be able to rack up 5 likes.

Hahaha you are the biggest but higher ever Phone Post 3.0

5/6/13 11:31 PM
Johnny Drama

PeteyWheatstraw - It's funny that you're feuding with Johnny Drama. I don't mind him, but he'll throw a weird out of the blue insult at me once in a while. I don't think I ever responded to one.

I dont think I have ever insulted you.

I actually enjoy your're posts. 

5/6/13 11:33 PM
Blackguilt
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He got Isis pictures... Winner in my book Phone Post
5/6/13 11:41 PM
OutTapped
570 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blackguilt - He got Isis pictures... Winner in my book Phone Post
This. That's how he popped up on my radar. Then i realized he is entertaining too. Phone Post
5/6/13 11:42 PM
Johnny Drama

IDOHARM - 
PeteyWheatstraw - It's funny that you're feuding with Johnny Drama. I don't mind him, but he'll throw a weird out of the blue insult at me once in a while. I don't think I ever responded to one.
Somebody here said it better than I could in terms of my relationship with JohnnyDrama. "It's like you keep throwing out the hook and keep catching the same dumb fish" Phone Post 3.0

5/6/13 11:43 PM
kevsh
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IsisEvil - 

I enjoy his mangina.

He likes kitties.

His wife is hot.

He's Canadian.

I'm a fan.

If the wife so hot, why nearly 60 posts a day?
She work a night job?
She happier when he's on the PC and leaving her alone?
Fake wife pics?

Because, as you all know, really hot women just love guys who spend their entire evening sitting at a computer and posting silliness on forums.
5/6/13 11:44 PM
UGCTT_Song2
745 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Idh is one big weird beardy cunt

I highly approve Phone Post
5/6/13 11:50 PM
TryhardNobody
412 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IDOHARM - ^^
Kids in the hall is GOAT Canadian television. Phone Post 3.0

'all it would take to kill you are quiet shoes and the will to do it. and i've got the shoes'

kids in the hall is awesome
5/6/13 11:56 PM
GROUNDnLB
447 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dude posts in almost every thread except the one offering support to the suicidal OGer... Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 12:05 AM
GROUNDnLB
447 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kjeldoran -
GROUNDnLB - Dude posts in almost every thread except the one offering support to the suicidal OGer... Phone Post 3.0
Look at you I'm glad your done with that one thread... Rehab was good for you. Phone Post 3.0
You're. You need to learn grammatically correct smalk talk. :) Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 12:14 AM
PeteyWheatstraw

"I go to work in the tightest shirts and overalls possible, greeting my co workers with a flex."

lol.

I think what it comes down to for me is, as obnoxious as this guy may be or may not be, funny or unfunny, he hasn't defined himself as a pure cocksucker like many others have on this forum. Seems like a 'regular' dude on the internet. Not an 'internet' dude trying to get 'regular' dudes froze or banned on this precious internet.
5/7/13 12:15 AM
Brabo Ben
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

At least he sticks to the fuckin rules, if he says he's gunna post mangina pics, thats what he does.
This place is full of dick tucking beta's who post shit about their women getting fucked by other men (I'm one) "wut do", at least his dick tucking is literal.

I dont like cats though Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 12:18 AM
GROUNDnLB

Kjeldoran -
GROUNDnLB -
Kjeldoran -
GROUNDnLB - Dude posts in almost every thread except the one offering support to the suicidal OGer... Phone Post 3.0
Look at you I'm glad your done with that one thread... Rehab was good for you. Phone Post 3.0
Driving fuck face :) Phone Post 3.0
I'm glad you are responsible enough that when driving a vehicle which could easily kill people, you don't double check your texts messages that you have just typed. Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 12:23 AM
Johnny Drama

IDOHARM - It should also be noted that my personality online isn't a shtick. I go to work in the tightest shirts and overalls possible, greeting my co workers with a flex. Today I was asked how it feels to show up to work and get paid to look sexy.

My wife is hot because I'm confident. I'm ugly as fuck, but you can't touch my sense of self worth. Phone Post 3.0

im sure thats how you feel. But in reality you look like a looser in you're extra-small "Ironic" T shirt.

5/7/13 12:23 AM
GROUNDnLB

Kjeldoran -
GROUNDnLB -
Kjeldoran -
GROUNDnLB -
Kjeldoran -
Driving fuck face :) Phone Post 3.0
I'm glad you are responsible enough that when driving a vehicle which could easily kill people, you don't double check your texts messages that you have just typed. Phone Post 3.0
Why thank you and it would have been impossible since I was driving on a dirt road. Phone Post 3.0
Dirt road....things are becoming clearer now! LOL! Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 12:25 AM
GROUNDnLB

IDOHARM -
I'm pretty sure that the suicidal OGer thread was before my time, how is he? Phone Post 3.0
It's the:

My name is Jason blysma

Thread near the top right now. Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 12:25 AM
IamPUBLICaboutMYloveFORrap

kevsh -
IsisEvil - 

I enjoy his mangina.

He likes kitties.

His wife is hot.

He's Canadian.

I'm a fan.

If the wife so hot, why nearly 60 posts a day?
She work a night job?
She happier when he's on the PC and leaving her alone?
Fake wife pics?

Because, as you all know, really hot women just love guys who spend their entire evening sitting at a computer and posting silliness on forums.
He mostly posts on his phone Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.