UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Nick Diaz promotions...

[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
5/12/13 3:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
LayzieTheSavage
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.middleeasy.com, Videographer

Check out twitter.com/NickDiazPromo
Rumor has it, Nick is starting his own mixed martial arts promotion based out of Stockton, CA. Phone Post
5/12/13 3:17 PM
Dirty Harold
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In early
5/12/13 3:18 PM
caposa
1768 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

awesome

5/12/13 3:20 PM
Anderson P. Sonnen
689 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fucking awesome if true. Phone Post
5/12/13 3:21 PM
UGCTT Captain America
314 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post 3.0
5/12/13 3:25 PM
Kick Boxe
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/12/13 3:27 PM

Oh jesus, there better be a reality show if true. Would be hilarious. The dude can't handle his own finances or clean his room, now watch him run an mma organization!

http://nickdiazpromotions.com/

I wonder how the ufc will feel about this? I imagine they'll squash it before it gets legs, or they'll cut him

5/12/13 3:25 PM
UGCTT_AsimpleFan
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

0 chance of this being a real thing. A well intentioned idea? Yes. An actual promotion? No. Love the guy but he just doesn't have what is takes to successfully start and run a promotion. Phone Post 3.0
5/12/13 3:27 PM
thatdude21601
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"You guys want to be like...fucking fighters or whatever?"
5/12/13 3:39 PM
LayzieTheSavage
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_AsimpleFan - 0 chance of this being a real thing. A well intentioned idea? Yes. An actual promotion? No. Love the guy but he just doesn't have what is takes to successfully start and run a promotion. Phone Post 3.0

lol @ the haaaaaaaaaaaaters!

Man, you are sad!

5/12/13 3:43 PM
caposa
1768 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_AsimpleFan - 0 chance of this being a real thing. A well intentioned idea? Yes. An actual promotion? No. Love the guy but he just doesn't have what is takes to successfully start and run a promotion. Phone Post 3.0

And you do I assume?

5/12/13 3:44 PM
LayzieTheSavage

Rory N Ricci s Third Wheel - 
LayzieTheSavage -

Man, you are sad!

Hey Layzie, I want a t-shirt. I want to support this. I'll spread the word too. How big is he planning to make this? A local show or something more? Phone Post

I'll find out some more info for you guys soon.

The discussions that I've been a part of indicate that this may be a local show based out of Stockton. 

5/12/13 3:44 PM
Malvert the Janitor
938 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sounds like BJ's "Just Scrap" and "Rumble on the Rock" promotions. Love it when a guy fosters local talent!! Phone Post 3.0
5/12/13 3:45 PM
Malvert the Janitor
938 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_AsimpleFan - 0 chance of this being a real thing. A well intentioned idea? Yes. An actual promotion? No. Love the guy but he just doesn't have what is takes to successfully start and run a promotion. Phone Post 3.0
Doesn't mean he's trying to compete with the big boys....probably just providing a venue for local talent to get some experience and, perhaps, a little shine.

I love it! Phone Post 3.0
5/12/13 3:47 PM
UGCTT_AsimpleFan
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not a chance, but this is a guy doesn't know if he pays his taxes or not. He said he didn't go to school to buy houses. The guy is one of my favorite fighters and personalities. But if he tries to do this he is going to end up being taken advantage of big time. Not a hater just a realist. Phone Post 3.0
5/12/13 3:50 PM
Sergio88
502 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In always want to support local fighters hope this promotion works out. Phone Post 3.0
5/12/13 3:52 PM
Ramon Maroni
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IN
LayzieTheSavage

UGCTT_AsimpleFan - Not a chance, but this is a guy doesn't know if he pays his taxes or not. He said he didn't go to school to buy houses. The guy is one of my favorite fighters and personalities. But if he tries to do this he is going to end up being taken advantage of big time. Not a hater just a realist. Phone Post 3.0

Nick Diaz and taxes might not work well together, but Nick Diaz and fighting go hand in hand.

LayzieTheSavage

Malvert the Janitor - 
UGCTT_AsimpleFan - 0 chance of this being a real thing. A well intentioned idea? Yes. An actual promotion? No. Love the guy but he just doesn't have what is takes to successfully start and run a promotion. Phone Post 3.0
Doesn't mean he's trying to compete with the big boys....probably just providing a venue for local talent to get some experience and, perhaps, a little shine.

I love it! Phone Post 3.0

That's what it's looking like at this point. 

5/12/13 3:55 PM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This local show could be huge with the Diaz name behind it. Phone Post 3.0
5/12/13 3:56 PM
LayzieTheSavage

thatdude21601 - "You guys want to be like...fucking fighters or whatever?"

lol, don't know how I missed that one the first time.

5/12/13 3:57 PM
Kick Boxe
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LayzieTheSavage - 

Man, you are sad!

You had to have known this would be the overwhelming opinon on here. I hope Nick proves us wrong!

I agree with whoever said it would be very easy for him to get taken advantage of by business types, I hope he's putting in his name and not his money

5/12/13 3:57 PM
UGCTT_AsimpleFan

LayzieTheSavage -
UGCTT_AsimpleFan - Not a chance, but this is a guy doesn't know if he pays his taxes or not. He said he didn't go to school to buy houses. The guy is one of my favorite fighters and personalities. But if he tries to do this he is going to end up being taken advantage of big time. Not a hater just a realist. Phone Post 3.0

Nick Diaz and taxes might not work well together, but Nick Diaz and fighting go hand in hand.

This isn't fighting. It is running a for profit business. And since we started right off with name calling. I would rather be a loser than a parasite. If the scrap pack scratched you off of its collective ball sack you would starve. If Nick does this you might graduate from parasite to scavenger. Phone Post 3.0
5/12/13 3:58 PM
ProteinBake
336 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am going to buy so many fucking wolf tickets.
5/12/13 3:59 PM
ThatPissCouldaBeenDigital
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FrateCart - 
LayzieTheSavage - 

Yes. As long as you can scrap the whole "start a mma organisation" thing will pretty much sort itself out.

I'm not sure I quite understand that sentence. Can you clarify?
5/12/13 4:04 PM
CindyO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LayzieTheSavage -  Check out twitter.com/NickDiazPromo
Rumor has it, Nick is starting his own mixed martial arts promotion based out of Stockton, CA. Phone Post

Will watch!

Cindy

[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.