UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Fallon Fox: Im actually at a physical disadvantage

5/18/13 2:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TEAR GAS KUSH
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HES at a physical disadvantage cause HE had someone chop his Dick off.

Sounds like a bet gone bad
5/18/13 2:09 PM
AbbottMary
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't think its fair for her to fight against naturally born women, i still feel bad for her though.
5/18/13 2:15 PM
6ULDV8
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany - Surgeon was playing in a sandbox just b4 the sex change Phone Post 3.0

5/18/13 2:20 PM
Lux Fixxins
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fishyfish -

calling a person "it" is very disrespectful and immature.

Yeah, guys.

Quit calling him "it". Phone Post 3.0
5/18/13 2:26 PM
Knuckle Punch
300 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The only way i can view this situation is this...

If a man becomes a woman and claims they have no physical advantage over a natural woman could a women become a man and claim they have no physical disadvantage over a natural man.

Would any commission let a ftm compete against men if their testosterone was in a normal zone for men?

I wouldn't think so.

I can truly see some trannies being feminine and petite enough to compete against girls but Fallon Fox seems on the more masculine side. Phone Post
5/18/13 2:27 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1574 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I knew a couple very underdeveloped young men in high school who would have made the transition to fighting pretty well Phone Post 3.0
5/18/13 2:27 PM
Lobo8

Lol. He can still generate far more power than a women because of his male pelvis. Letting him fight women is a complete joke. He can do whatever he wants with his life but he cant go around knocking out women and calling himself a pro mma fighter.
5/18/13 2:29 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1574 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lobo8 - Lol. He can still generate far more power than a women because of his male pelvis. Letting him fight women is a complete joke. He can do whatever he wants with his life but he cant go around knocking out women and calling himself a pro mma fighter.
Male pelvis vs a woman with nice birthing hips close call Phone Post 3.0
5/18/13 2:29 PM
trobinson21

MentaL -
youhavetocallmenighthawk - That dude is mental Phone Post 3.0

whatever...

Hahaha hell yeah. Phone Post
5/18/13 2:31 PM
GregNoActionJackson
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache -
Pessimist_Pete - If Guillard or Aldo had this surgery, who do you think would kill (yes literally kill) the most women in the octagon? I say Guillard. Phone Post 3.0

The answer is Bryan Caraway.
#Boom Phone Post
5/18/13 2:45 PM
Lobo8

2JupitersTooMany - 
Lobo8 - Lol. He can still generate far more power than a women because of his male pelvis. Letting him fight women is a complete joke. He can do whatever he wants with his life but he cant go around knocking out women and calling himself a pro mma fighter.
Male pelvis vs a woman with nice birthing hips close call Phone Post 3.0

The way a female pelvis is shaped does not allow for a good lower to upper power transfer when throwing punches. Their good for birthing but not for kicking ass.
5/18/13 2:51 PM
CheckinHose
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

aaronlynton - I'm curious about what Bas said at the end.. Men have larger hearts and lungs? How does that play in?
Because a larger heart and lung capacity enables blood and oxygen to be dispersed thought the body easier, and quicker. This giving "her" an advantage in the stamina category Phone Post 3.0
5/18/13 3:06 PM
6ULDV8
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone betting on the natural born woman in FF's upcoming fight?

Is there a betting line on it yet?  

Gee I wonder who the favorite is?

5/18/13 3:32 PM
ChaosOverkill
370 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not watching that.

Ever.

5/18/13 4:07 PM
6ULDV8

^Agreed.  Weigh in with your wallet on this one.

5/18/13 4:09 PM
Billy Butcher
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What a psycho cunt/dick.

It's a man with a tit job and no dick fighting real women. How this is allowed is beyond me.
5/18/13 4:20 PM
6ULDV8

It's progress my man, progress: http://www.utne.com/The-Most-Inclusive-Acronym-Ever-LGBTSTGNC.aspx

The vast, fleshy diversity of human gender identity and sexual expression is certainly amazing, and so is the human ability to create ever-longer acronyms. Thus have we arrived at the construction LGBTSTGNC, the most extended variant yet on the already sprawling sexual identity descriptor LGBT.

Some of us were just getting used to the interchangeability of LGBT and GLBT, depending on whether you were talking to gays or lesbians, and to the occasional tacked-on Q to reclaim the beloved “queer.” But this LGBTSTGNC thing has us confronting a whole new level of acronym intimidation.

LGBTSTGNC refers to lesbian, gay, bisexual, two spirit, transgender, and gender-nonconforming people, according to an article in Left Turn magazine’s April-May issue (original article availablehere). The odd thing is, the piece refers to “LGBTSTGNC people of color” without taking the whole enterprise to its logical conclusion:

Don’t they mean LGBTSTGNCPOCs?

5/18/13 4:21 PM
spliff
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLYbDg242EY
5/18/13 4:22 PM
Standup29

I find it kind of funny the dr they had on not only is biased due to having undergone the same treatment but her business benefits from her stating she is the same as a woman.

I don't think it's right for her to fight women based strictly on what I see, she still looks like a male, what I have read (bone density, certain organs having higher capacity (heart and lungs) and the fact she only came out because a reporter was going to release the truth. The simple fact she lied about it until she was forced to tell the truth tells me she has 0 integrity thus I don't believe anything she says about not having an advantage.

The IOC's requirements also state they are in place to LIMIT not eliminate the advantages. Meaning there are advantages. Phone Post
5/18/13 4:44 PM
JuniorCallMeMaybe

Matt Perry - What an asshole Phone Post
VTFU Phone Post 3.0
5/18/13 5:24 PM
FinestScotch

5/18/13 5:25 PM
FinestScotch

fishyfish - 
GSPeed In My Weed - 
fishyfish -

calling a person "it" is very disrespectful and immature.

You're a faggot Phone Post 3.0

no I'm not.  but you're an A-hole.

Fallon?

5/18/13 5:29 PM
TEX4N
269 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I laughed at the thread title Phone Post 3.0
5/18/13 5:38 PM
mestregruber
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We got the most knowledgeable doctor we could find. There are obviously doctors on both sides of this issue. This doctor happens to have had the same operation and performs them, making her more knowledgeable than most on the topic. Phone Post
5/18/13 5:42 PM
ShoreBreaker420
987 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.