UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> lol @ "TRT Vitor is unfair!"

5/19/13 3:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TheRaider
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol@ Hendo's ability to drop folks being sudden.
5/19/13 3:39 PM
Arlovskis Chin
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BlueDream -
Arlovskis Chin - 
BlueDream - "but his body has significantly changed (past a man's prime years, no less)."

How do you know when a mans prime is? I think with improved dietary understanding and better supplementation it would be natural to assume mans prime will be later in life.
Also this is a silly argument it is clear he is not natural regardless of age. Phone Post 3.0

So you're admitting you have no idea when a man prime is and this is all based on conjecture.
I didn't argue about his peak if you re-read. I'm saying I don't care if you're 25, 35 or 55, or whenever your peak is, if you look like that, you're not natural. Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 3:40 PM
Jesus Quintana
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BlueDream - 
Tiresias - 
BlueDream -
Arlovskis Chin - 
BlueDream - "but his body has significantly changed (past a man's prime years, no less)."

How do you know when a mans prime is? I think with improved dietary understanding and better supplementation it would be natural to assume mans prime will be later in life.
Also this is a silly argument it is clear he is not natural regardless of age. Phone Post 3.0

So you're admitting you have no idea when a man prime is and this is all based on conjecture.
I believe it has been established that physical peak is around 27 years old. Phone Post

You believe? Damn I'm sold...

Randy Coture, George Foreman, Brett Farve, Grant Hill, Derek Fisher, Tony Gonzales, Mariano Rivera, Derek Jeter..and many others must have been cheaters

couture, gonzalez, jeter and mariano all were probably on steroids. The rest benefited from unique circumstances that allowed them to have success later in life. i.e. george foreman wasn't actually at his physical peak during his comeback.
5/19/13 3:42 PM
Wonkamaster

I honestly think most of Vitors new found success is due to an extremely, almost delusional strong mental state.

His belief in himself is incredible. When a fighter hits that mental peak it is hard to stop them.
5/19/13 3:43 PM
BlueDream

Arlovskis Chin - 
BlueDream -
Arlovskis Chin - 

I didn't argue about his peak if you re-read. I'm saying I don't care if you're 25, 35 or 55, or whenever your peak is, if you look like that, you're not natural. Phone Post 3.0

His look has way more to do w/ body type and diet than the sauce. I can name many fighters who popped that looked nothing like...Like I said before the majority of americans could be on gear and they'd still be fat fucks.
5/19/13 3:45 PM
BlueDream

Jesus Quintana - 
BlueDream - 
Tiresias - 
BlueDream -
Arlovskis Chin - 

I believe it has been established that physical peak is around 27 years old. Phone Post

You believe? Damn I'm sold...

Randy Coture, George Foreman, Brett Farve, Grant Hill, Derek Fisher, Tony Gonzales, Mariano Rivera, Derek Jeter..and many others must have been cheaters

couture, gonzalez, jeter and mariano all were probably on steroids. The rest benefited from unique circumstances that allowed them to have success later in life. i.e. george foreman wasn't actually at his physical peak during his comeback.

Saying they were prob on steroids is weak. Gonz has an insane diet which is well documented.

5/19/13 3:48 PM
6ULDV8
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm thinking my real next peak occurs when I'm about 57.

Tell me where I'm wrong?

5/19/13 3:48 PM
BlueDream

Wonkamaster - I honestly think most of Vitors new found success is due to an extremely, almost delusional strong mental state.

His belief in himself is incredible. When a fighter hits that mental peak it is hard to stop them.

Totally agree and he got into the game a very young age and has been able to keep up with the growth of the sport over a long tenure. His MMA knowledge and experience is prob better than anyone else in the game at this point..
5/19/13 3:51 PM
BlueDream

6ULDV8 - 

Tell me where I'm wrong?

Your peak very well could be at 57 not like you're ever going to be close to reaching your actual max potential.
5/19/13 4:00 PM
Arlovskis Chin
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BlueDream -
Arlovskis Chin - 
BlueDream -
Arlovskis Chin - 

His look has way more to do w/ body type and diet than the sauce. I can name many fighters who popped that looked nothing like...Like I said before the majority of americans could be on gear and they'd still be fat fucks.
Jesus man. How can u not understand my logic. It is possible to be roiding and look overweight however it is not possible to look like vitor and not roid.

Roids do not equal ripped
Ripped as much as vitor equals roids Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 4:02 PM
BlueDream

Arlovskis Chin - 
BlueDream -
Arlovskis Chin - 
BlueDream -
Arlovskis Chin - 

Jesus man. How can u not understand my logic. It is possible to be roiding and look overweight however it is not possible to look like vitor and not roid.

Roids do not equal ripped
Ripped as much as vitor equals roids Phone Post 3.0

Because you ignored what I wrote..Looking like that is diet..not roids...it's that simple..
5/19/13 4:11 PM
Leck Brosnar

You can "easily" get to those BF% with a super clean diet and IF for example, don't need roids.
5/19/13 4:28 PM
orcus

Stigga - I wonder if any athletic commission will approve Vitor for TRT Phone Post 3.0

Yes, the one in Brazil did.

5/19/13 4:30 PM
orcus

" Then he fought at MW for a few years where the testing was much more frequent, and he looked softer."

So he was just as big and able to get just as many first round KOs off the stuff, but you're making this big stink because he is looks leaner on TRT?

5/19/13 4:31 PM
Arlovskis Chin

Leck Brosnar - You can "easily" get to those BF% with a super clean diet and IF for example, don't need roids.
Yeah it's "easy" that's why most professional fighters who are obsessed with size, cutting weight and being bigger dont look like vitor. Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 4:39 PM
Leck Brosnar

Arlovskis Chin - 
Leck Brosnar - You can "easily" get to those BF% with a super clean diet and IF for example, don't need roids.
Yeah it's "easy" that's why most professional fighters who are obsessed with size, cutting weight and being bigger dont look like vitor. Phone Post 3.0

Just saying you definitely don't NEED to roid to get to those BF%s, and that's a fact.
5/19/13 4:43 PM
BlueDream

Leck Brosnar - 
Arlovskis Chin - 

Just saying you definitely don't NEED to roid to get to those BF%s, and that's a fact.

Truth
5/19/13 4:46 PM
BlueDream

It's rather easy to blame success on roids, that way personal inadequateness doesn't need further reflection.
5/19/13 4:48 PM
6ULDV8
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BlueDream - 
6ULDV8 - 

Tell me where I'm wrong?

Your peak very well could be at 57 not like you're ever going to be close to reaching your actual max potential.

And what exactly is my max potential, pray tell?

I'd love to hear what you have to say bro.

So please, set me on the right path.

I'm all ears to get to my maximum potential from your advice, and I promise I'll listen to everything you say.

Go

5/19/13 4:53 PM
BlueDream

6ULDV8 - 
BlueDream - 
6ULDV8 - 

Tell me where I'm wrong?

And what exactly is my max potential, pray tell?

I'd love to hear what you have to say bro.

So please, set me on the right path.

I'm all ears to get to my maximum potential from your advice, and I promise I'll listen to everything you say.

Go

You took that that wrong way..Point being humans haven't come close to reaching max potential. With every improving diet, science, health care it's not hard to imagine being at peak at 57 given the right circumstances. Sorry if you took that as a personal jab.
5/19/13 5:01 PM
BlueDream

Do a search for Dr Jeff Life. He's a guy i'd say hit his peak at 60.
5/19/13 5:03 PM
Ramsey

He doesn't deserve a TRT exemption for the simple fact that he was caught cheating, plain and simple. Does it dawn on anybody else that his natural levels may be low because of past abuse of P.E.D's?
5/19/13 5:04 PM
Ramsey

If you need that shit and you are under 40, maybe MMA is just not your thing.
5/19/13 5:08 PM
BlueDream

Ramsey - If you need that shit and you are under 40, maybe MMA is just not your thing.

I would argue if you have problem with TRT (that is correctly monitored) being in MMa, then maybe you're not a MMA fan.

I'd kill to see BJ, Fedor, and others still fighting w/ the help of TRT.
5/19/13 5:16 PM
BlueDream

Tiresias - 
BlueDream - Do a search for Dr Jeff Life. He's a guy i'd say hit his peak at 60.
"Hit his peak" in what sense? There is a lot of evidence that a broad range of measurable physical parameters decline after about thirty. It is safe to say that anyone who is "highly trained" in some arbitrarily agreed-upon sense at both the age of 25, and the age of 55 is going to have, say, a higher vertical leap at 25 than 55. Do you agree with this or not? Phone Post

Since you obv didn't spend the time to look up what I said, I"m not going to waste my time answering your questions because you won't actually listen anyway.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.