UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Do you smoke marijuana?(UG poll)

5/19/13 6:52 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode
428 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMArijuana - 
UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode - I voted occasionally/rarely but I quit 8 years ago and have maybe smoked like 5 times since (when I'm drunk). Sometimes I still get the shakes and withdrawals lol.

Uhhh what?

Yeah and then on that rare occasion when I do smoke, I go into a rage and start hitting women like in that documentary refer madness.
5/19/13 6:53 PM
Jericco
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes and Pat deserves to lose his bonus money, he knows the rules.
5/19/13 6:54 PM
GARRYD

Fugazi - 
GARRYD - 
Lunchbox101 - No, but it should be legal.

Most of the Junkies start off smoking that shit

And before that probably alcohol and maybe tobacco. Get out of here with that gateway BS...lol.

Anyway, if you really do own your body(you don't) like our Constitution originally granted us, you should be legally allowed to ingest any fucking thing you want. Just don't infringe on someone else's rights.

But the facade of freedom in this country is just that. You are property of the state, given certain privilages.

yep thats a great example to give the next generation , junkies should be able to buy what they want when they want and everyone should just get fucked up and strung out !

This place just gets better all the time .
5/19/13 6:55 PM
Jericco

UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode - 
MMArijuana - 
UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode - I voted occasionally/rarely but I quit 8 years ago and have maybe smoked like 5 times since (when I'm drunk). Sometimes I still get the shakes and withdrawals lol.

Uhhh what?

Yeah and then on that rare occasion when I do smoke, I go into a rage and start hitting women like in that documentary refer madness.

Yea the shakes are the worst part.
5/19/13 6:56 PM
Jericco

GARRYD - 
Fugazi - 
GARRYD - 

And before that probably alcohol and maybe tobacco. Get out of here with that gateway BS...lol.

Anyway, if you really do own your body(you don't) like our Constitution originally granted us, you should be legally allowed to ingest any fucking thing you want. Just don't infringe on someone else's rights.

But the facade of freedom in this country is just that. You are property of the state, given certain privilages.

yep thats a great example to give the next generation , junkies should be able to buy what they want when they want and everyone should just get fucked up and strung out !

The junkies already buy whatever they want derp herp derp.
5/19/13 6:58 PM
GroundStPound

Laziest Police Officer evaaaar Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 7:01 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2459 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't vote from I-Ville but my answer is YES! Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 7:02 PM
MMARAIDER

MMArijuana -

Uhhh what?
Hahaha fucking loser Phone Post
5/19/13 7:04 PM
defendbrooklyn

Nice try FBI Phone Post
5/19/13 7:04 PM
MMARAIDER

MMARAIDER -
MMArijuana -

Uhhh what?
Oh he was joking....

I'm never to sure with this place Phone Post
5/19/13 7:07 PM
Trick or Truth
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No.
5/19/13 7:10 PM
UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode
428 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMARAIDER - 
MMARAIDER -
MMArijuana -

Uhhh what?
Oh he was joking....

I'm never to sure with this place Phone Post

5/19/13 7:11 PM
Scobjjie

Yup. Opens up the mind and makes food taste a million times better. Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 7:13 PM
ParadigmRaep
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Eeryday.
5/19/13 7:14 PM
UGCTT_TrevGore
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

On phone, but yes. Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 7:16 PM
Zaph
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Copious amounts every day. Phone Post
5/19/13 7:17 PM
Chucklesmf
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lunchbox101 - No, but it should be legal.
. Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 7:18 PM
Fugazi

GARRYD - 
Fugazi - 
GARRYD - 

It absolutely would be a step in the right direction again. But these days the younger generations are taught that they don't have to accept responsibility for themselves. The message is that we can't be trusted to make our own decisions so our benevolent government must be our surrogate mommy and daddies.

Drug decriminalization in other countries, and OURS a hundred years ago, did not cause some huge influx of drug abuse. In fact, quite the opposite. But it's far easier these days to convince Americans to give up their rights because of some new boogeyman around the corner.

If anything, we should not be locking people up in prison for doing nothing more than "abusing" their own body, and instead force them to receive treatment. But that would mean less profits for our privately run prisons. Which would cost politicians their massive campaign contributions from that industry. We probably won't see a treatment based system until it is arranged so that the profit motive exceeds that of locking people up.

5/19/13 7:20 PM
UGCTT_VA757_GJTT

MMArijuana - I hate weed. I cannot stand it. I've never tried it. I've never smoked a drug in my life. So I have absolutely zero tolerance for people that do it.
Fag Phone Post
5/19/13 7:22 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

GARRYD -
Fugazi - 
GARRYD - 

You are either a decent troll, or very very stupid. Phone Post
5/19/13 7:22 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

UGCTT_VA757_GJTT -
MMArijuana - I hate weed. I cannot stand it. I've never tried it. I've never smoked a drug in my life. So I have absolutely zero tolerance for people that do it.
Fag Phone Post
Perfect 10/10 Phone Post
5/19/13 7:24 PM
Geoffy
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GARRYD - 

So everyone who starts drinking alcohol ends been a drunk? No

So everyone taking a painpill ends up doing harddrugs? No

i can go on ... dont generalise. I smoke weed once a week for about 15y now and ive never done any xtc, coke or speed.

I must be abnormal i wounder when i start beign a junkie.

5/19/13 7:25 PM
FrankTheBoxer58

Que si.... Phone Post
5/19/13 7:35 PM
MostLegit
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mobile yes Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 7:36 PM
Flexo
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thefink - Of course, it you don't like weed it might mean you can't handle seeing your bullshit laid out in front of you, at least that's what it does for me! Phone Post 3.0
Gets me every time lol Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.