UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Do you smoke marijuana?(UG poll)

5/20/13 8:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Kanabull
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol @ any dumbass calling weed the gateway drug. Alcohol is a FAR bigger "gateway" drug, and you don't hear shit about that.

Everybody I know who has ever done hard drugs tried them first when they were drunk.
5/20/13 8:29 PM
Chris27

Yes, I've smoked since 93.

I use it cause I like the high but it does help me with sleeping and calms my stomach in the morning. I always feel sick in the morning when I wake up so taking a few hits makes me feel better.

You can live a perfectly productive, normal life while smoking pot daily.

5/20/13 8:39 PM
Jack Skellington
794 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yes

5/20/13 8:40 PM
Jack Skellington
794 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris27 - Yes, I've smoked since 93.

I use it cause I like the high but it does help me with sleeping and calms my stomach in the morning. I always feel sick in the morning when I wake up so taking a few hits makes me feel better.

correct

5/20/13 8:45 PM
Swift1

I bun it itinually. JAH! Phone Post 3.0
5/20/13 8:50 PM
Smokemonster
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Am right now Phone Post
5/20/13 9:22 PM
Sourire
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I used to smoke in college when I did my undergrad just outside of Amsterdam, The Netherlands. It has been about 8 years since I last smoked. Gotta say, I don't really miss it at all.

That being said, I think it's ridiculous that it's illegal in the U.S.

5/20/13 9:24 PM
blupitt
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

circa305 -
Kanabull - Lol @ any dumbass calling weed the gateway drug. Alcohol is a FAR bigger "gateway" drug, and you don't hear shit about that.

Everybody I know who has ever done hard drugs tried them first when they were drunk.

I been preaching THIS for a long time.

Alcohol is THE gateway drug and its involved in over 75% domestic violence cases.
I agree too. the only time o even get cravings r driving by hartford drunk on way home. Phone Post
5/20/13 10:41 PM
The Wizzle
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Swift1 - I bun it itinually. JAH! Phone Post 3.0

yes rasta
5/20/13 10:58 PM
Kneeblock
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

65% of the UG smokes dope. It really is like Cheers here except set in Amsterdam.

5/20/13 11:23 PM
twodragunns

Edited: 05/20/13 11:31 PM

It will be legal all over the world soon enough .... the science of cannabis has caught up with the prohibitionists agenda.

5/21/13 12:40 AM
joshirvine718

If there really is such a gateway drug. Tobacco is hands down number 1. Still should be legal. everything.
5/21/13 12:42 AM
beanouno
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think it has alot to do with the person smoking it too. I'm what is call a functioning stoner. I train after smoking, often read and watch documentaries whilst smoking as I take more in. Don't get me wrong sometimes I just enjoyed getting stoned and pigging out. Phone Post
5/21/13 12:46 AM
mgldrd

Yes. Phone Post 3.0
5/21/13 12:58 AM
Im gonna Barboza you
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Had to quit today for a school im going to. Cant smoke herb for a while :( Phone Post
5/21/13 1:20 AM
Hong Kong Phooey
932 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes  50.40%  love it , yet the Govt wont give up ?

5/21/13 1:43 AM
feds2000

Kanabull - Lol @ any dumbass calling weed the gateway drug. Alcohol is a FAR bigger "gateway" drug, and you don't hear shit about that.

BINGOOOOO

and even now, when i go out and get mad fuking drunk i end up buying a ag of speed or coke or someshit

If i smoke weed at night, ill chill maybe have a beer down at pub or go to mates.

5/21/13 1:51 AM
Doc T
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris27 - Yes, I've smoked since 93.

I normally find the queasy thing in morning happens when I don't get enough quality sleep in the night. Phone Post 3.0
5/21/13 2:01 AM
panthonyjr

Swift1 - I bun it itinually. JAH! Phone Post 3.0
Yes I-yah Phone Post 3.0
5/21/13 2:02 AM
panthonyjr

twodragunns -

It will be legal all over the world soon enough .... the science of cannabis has caught up with the prohibitionists agenda.

Exactly Phone Post 3.0
5/21/13 2:10 AM
Enemies

No... I vaporize!
5/21/13 2:16 AM
Enemies

Being stupid is what the gateway is. Weed is a gateway to meth and heroine as much as water is a gateway to alcohol.

I was brainwashed when I was younger though. Age and experience has taught me different though. I feel sorry for anybody who has judged cannabis without ever trying it.
5/21/13 3:02 AM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D241 - 

Everyone is different. 

For me, I have smoked fairly consistently for about half my life.  When I was at my peak financially, I was smoking weed. When I was at my lowest times in life, I smoked weed. 2 years ago I decided to get in really good shape. I worked out like crazy one summer and at 31yrs old I was the best shape I've ever been in, and I was smoking.

Now, I'm not as good finanically, and smoking. I'm not in good shape, smoking. However I plan to get back into shape in a week or two, whenever my apt complex opens up the pool for the summer I'll start on my cardio then hit the weights. And I'll still smoke weed.

I agree with this. All of it. In fact, I'll see you at your complex's pool when it opens up.
5/21/13 4:52 AM
armbarseverywhere
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

only when I post on the UG.
5/21/13 5:04 AM
slamming

Sometimes, on a weekend only. I'm an accountant and smoking during the week would be fucking stupid. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.