UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Fund for Wreckker's Kids....

[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
5/30/13 2:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One week ago, on May 22, 2013 Reggie "The Wreckker" Cardiel lost his fight with neuroendrocrine cancer. He left behind a 12 year old son and a 19 year old daughter. He left behind a family, training buddies, friends, and students that will never be the same. 

I had the honor of calling Reggie my friend. Saying he loved MMA was an understatement. It was his life. And he loved this place. His daughter and sister told me that he considered this place to be like his family. 

Many members of the UG have been asking what they can do to help his family. A fund has been set up to help his children and the Cardiel family during this time. All donations will go to the Cardiel family. 

http://www.youcaring.com/other/fight-for-wreckker-s-kids-/62235

5/30/13 2:14 PM
the geek
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll get in on this as soon as I get home from work.

Thanks for all you've done Kristen. Phone Post 3.0
5/30/13 2:15 PM
dumbass rummy
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sub for later

Kristen, you are a good person.  Reggie was lucky to have you for a friend.  

5/30/13 2:18 PM
RickStorm
1635 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

Good job Krs10!

R.I.P. WRECKKER

5/30/13 2:18 PM
bearockbrobama
200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

REGGIE! REGGIE! REGGIE!

RIP my brother from another mother Phone Post
5/30/13 2:21 PM
DamnSevern
1191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt krs10 is an amazing person Phone Post
5/30/13 2:25 PM
TheOneDylanThomas
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey, my condolences about your friend. I hope I'm not overstepping my bounds here but I guess I have an idea about a charity auction for his children. I started a ridiculous thread a couple nights back asking Dana for a dinner with he and Wanderlei. Another forum member mentioned that I should offer $500 to a charity of Dana's choice in order to sweeten the deal.

Anyhow, I thought if you were able to contact Cindy, maybe Dana would be receptive to a charity auction for your friend's kids with the highest bidder getting the dinner.

Obviously I don't know if he would even be logistically able to do this but it certainly can't hurt to ask.
5/30/13 2:27 PM
bearockbrobama
200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheOneDylanThomas - Hey, my condolences about your friend. I hope I'm not overstepping my bounds here but I guess I have an idea about a charity auction for his children. I started a ridiculous thread a couple nights back asking Dana for a dinner with he and Wanderlei. Another forum member mentioned that I should offer $500 to a charity of Dana's choice in order to sweeten the deal.

Anyhow, I thought if you were able to contact Cindy, maybe Dana would be receptive to a charity auction for your friend's kids with the highest bidder getting the dinner.

Obviously I don't know if he would even be logistically able to do this but it certainly can't hurt to ask.
I dig this Phone Post
5/30/13 2:34 PM
Scott Rotem

^^^^^ !!
5/30/13 2:41 PM
BTT-RyannVonDoom

I'm poor atm, but will help by spreading word Phone Post 3.0
5/30/13 2:41 PM
Hocky Balboa
7608 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt Phone Post
5/30/13 2:42 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bearockbrobama - 
TheOneDylanThomas - Hey, my condolences about your friend. I hope I'm not overstepping my bounds here but I guess I have an idea about a charity auction for his children. I started a ridiculous thread a couple nights back asking Dana for a dinner with he and Wanderlei. Another forum member mentioned that I should offer $500 to a charity of Dana's choice in order to sweeten the deal.

I dig this Phone Post

Thats a very cool idea. Dana make it happen : )

Im also going to be doing t shirts. I recently started a MMA non profit. LIVE TO FIGHT Inc. Reggie was one of my inspirations. I am going to have LIVE TO FIGHT Wreckker t shirts. 

5/30/13 3:00 PM
Teenage mutant lesnar turtle
520 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub, will donate at some point.

5/30/13 3:04 PM
DW
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt!

5/30/13 3:34 PM
Rudi

TTT Phone Post
5/30/13 4:07 PM
pennviachoke
1082 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek - I'll get in on this as soon as I get home from work.

This...and its payday today too! Perfect timing

RIP Wreckker Phone Post
5/30/13 4:10 PM
iHazpoopz
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT. Phone Post 3.0
5/30/13 4:27 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2408 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dumped a little in there! Wish I could give more!

Your one of the good ones Chica! Phone Post 3.0
5/30/13 4:30 PM
caseharts
406 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pugilistics MMA
After I cover some of my costs I would like to donate the profits from most of my remaining enson shirts to this. Phone Post
5/30/13 4:37 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2408 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com -
bearockbrobama - 

I dig this Phone Post

Thats a very cool idea. Dana make it happen : )

Im also going to be doing t shirts. I recently started a MMA non profit. LIVE TO FIGHT Inc. Reggie was one of my inspirations. I am going to have LIVE TO FIGHT Wreckker t shirts. 

Very cool idea!!

As stated in first thread... Ill Cook. Phone Post 3.0
5/30/13 5:05 PM
nyhcloyalty
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pennviachoke -
the geek - I'll get in on this as soon as I get home from work.

This...and its payday today too! Perfect timing

RIP Wreckker Phone Post
TTT Phone Post 3.0
5/30/13 5:09 PM
mmavixen
1110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kristin,

You are an angel. Text me I've been insanely busy and haven't been on here in a while.

Once I pay y bills for June, I will donate what I can.

And everyone on this thread, VTFU.

5/30/13 6:06 PM
Louisvillain
356 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RIP!

I sure hope the poor guy had a hefty life insurance policy set up for his family.

5/30/13 6:42 PM
Anderson P. Sonnen
680 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Subbbbd

KRS10 I just want you to know you're an awesome person. The world needs more people like you. Phone Post
5/30/13 7:51 PM
DreamerMMA
441 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts, LLC, Moderator

So much death on the OG lately.  It's like losing family every time.

RIP Wreckker.

[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.