UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Fedor never.......

1/12/14 1:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
gokudamus stole my name iv
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Glad to see you have stopped your obsessive behavior on jumping on any and every positive Fedor thread trying to discredit the man. "

Glad to see you have stopped your obsessisve behavior of following me around and filing away every post I make, along with personal details such as my photo and my age. I wonder if your "orcus" folder is right there on your Windows desktop for immediate access? Also glad to see you are still being a little bitch about FACTUAL ERRORS BEING CORRECTED.

"Oh, and in those two years of Fedor defending his belt twice, he also fought 9 times ;)"

Cool. Presumably if the guy were making a point of how often Fedor fought, he would have said so. However, his point was that the UFC heavyweight champs couldn't defend the belt more than once, except for Brock. So my correction that Cain has defended twice in one year, while Fedor defended three times in his 3.5 year reign, would seem relevant. Do you disagree?

That's my favorite thing about you nuthuggers: You talk up Fedor with idiotic or factually false statements. Then, when called on it, you do two things: You complain about "discrediting" and "haters", and you switch to an entirely different claim, one that presumably wasn't the basis for your worship or you would have said so in the first place.
1/12/14 2:38 PM
RyannVonDoom

GOAT Phone Post 3.0
1/12/14 2:47 PM
Bobby Lupo
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fedor also couldn't do shit from Mirko's kickboxing/ karate guard. The so called King of GnP was just hanging around between Mirko's legs. He did nothing from there with his fists or subs.

1/12/14 3:17 PM
WALES1
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How could you be an MMA fan and see it as a good thing that Fedor didn't sign with the UFC is beyond me.

If you love MMA and Fedor, like me, you should be gutted that Fedor didn't have a run in the UFC. Phone Post 3.0
1/12/14 3:23 PM
superCulo

The real people's champion Phone Post 3.0
1/12/14 6:05 PM
SevenLeggedSpider

Tomas, I almost don't want to burst your bubble, but that banner you're thinking about was a romo lol

1/12/14 7:27 PM
IsmokeCrack

gokudamus stole my name iv - "10 years undefeated hommie. "

So you're abandoning your initial point about title defenses? Good call.

"Never even lost a round."

A truly meaningless statement given that Pride didn't score rounds. But he certainly lost a round to Arona (hence the need for the overtime round).
He was the lineal champ for 8 years. He defended that belt over and over.

But aside from that, he had this aura of invincibility, ferocity, and calm before the storm. Great sportsman.

My point, he is GOAT Phone Post 3.0
1/12/14 8:02 PM

IsmokeCrack - 
gokudamus stole my name iv - "10 years undefeated hommie. "

So you're abandoning your initial point about title defenses? Good call.

"Never even lost a round."

A truly meaningless statement given that Pride didn't score rounds. But he certainly lost a round to Arona (hence the need for the overtime round).
He was the lineal champ for 8 years. He defended that belt over and over.

But aside from that, he had this aura of invincibility, ferocity, and calm before the storm. Great sportsman.

My point, he is GOAT Phone Post 3.0

Whatever dude. You showed up in the thread to spout off about why Fedor was the GOAT and the only reason you gave was flat out FALSE. Don't get all upset about it, just go back and regroup and try again next time.
1/12/14 9:31 PM
SevenLeggedSpider

Why did you show up to this thread? Is it your duty?

1/12/14 9:35 PM

It's fun deflating dopes. How about you? Is it your duty to attempt to defend Fedor with your collection of repetitive stalkerisms, misunderstandings, and confused connections?
1/12/14 9:37 PM
SevenLeggedSpider

Your obsession is my obsession homie. You do it, so I make you pay.

Cha ching.

1/12/14 11:03 PM
CMX
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fedor is GOAT ! Phone Post 3.0
1/13/14 10:22 AM
Bobby Lupo
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Beat a well rounded MMA fighter. Phone Post 3.0
1/13/14 10:30 AM
Roberto Silva
709 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode - Fedor never got fined for calling Cro Cop a faggot.
Haha who did? Phone Post 3.0
1/13/14 10:30 AM
Lazer MMA

Bobby Lupo - Beat a well rounded MMA fighter. Phone Post 3.0

So where was Nog weak then? & CC, Health, and AA?
1/13/14 10:33 AM
Roberto Silva
709 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never bought a new sweater when he had a perfectly good one already.

If it aint broke dont fix it. Phone Post 3.0
1/13/14 10:40 AM
Bobby Lupo

Lazer MMA -
Bobby Lupo - Beat a well rounded MMA fighter. Phone Post 3.0

So where was Nog weak then? & CC, Health, and AA?
Not weak, just not complete fighters. Phone Post 3.0
1/13/14 10:42 AM
RyannVonDoom

WALES1 - How could you be an MMA fan and see it as a good thing that Fedor didn't sign with the UFC is beyond me.

If you love MMA and Fedor, like me, you should be gutted that Fedor didn't have a run in the UFC. Phone Post 3.0
It upset me.. But that was due to dana's douchebaggery, more than fedor not signing. Money doesnt always make things okay. The shit dana vomited out, unscrupulous at best. Phone Post 3.0
1/13/14 10:42 AM
Bobby Lupo

Cro Cop can't fight on the ground. AA can't take a punch. Nog has no way to get the fight to the ground and defends punches with his face. Herring could have been well rounded, even great, but it didn't come together. Plus he could never stop a takedown Phone Post 3.0
1/13/14 10:45 AM
Bobby Lupo

Bigfoot was the most well rounded fighter Fedor faced. Phone Post 3.0
1/13/14 10:53 AM
Roberto Silva

spaulding91 - Fedor never

Won in the 3 different weight classes

Held two belts at the same time in two different weight classes

won a UFC and Pride tourny

Fought anyone, any weight, anytime

had a granite chin, never being KO'd

had the greatest KO of all time

or was apart of arguably the greatest fight of all time

the manliest man in MMA is clearly Dan Henderson.

He fought in the biggest weight class against the biggest guys what was he meant to do cut down and fight smaller guys. Retard Phone Post 3.0
1/13/14 11:05 AM
Lazer MMA

Bobby Lupo - Bigfoot was the most well rounded fighter Fedor faced. Phone Post 3.0

Maybe but I'm saying other GOAT candidates have losing records VS the 4 easy, not a winning one
1/13/14 11:09 AM
THERE WAS A GLITCH IN THE MATRiX
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Lupo - Bigfoot was the most well rounded fighter Fedor faced. Phone Post 3.0

All we need now is auzzie and his "2nd generation wrestlers" Fedor didnt fight!

so who at the time was more well rounded? sure, Barnett was more well rounded and was saw what the "not complete" fighter Cro-Cop did to him several times. Kharitonov, who Nog hung with or was beating on the feet and the ground? You have Couture, maybe Barnett and thats it. Who arent the greatest strikers either so can we call them more well Rounded than Nog who went toe to toe w/Heath at Pride17 and was winning those exchanges? Guys like Cain & JDS were only coming up/around when Fedor was ending his career.

1/13/14 11:11 AM
Bobby Lupo

I have Fedor as the clear #1 MMA fighter we have yet to see based on not only his skills, transitions and streak, but he did all that in spite of being an overweight middleweight fighting giants and his training was sub par post judo, yet he still dominated for a decade until the sport evolved to he point that he couldn't just make up for his looseness and holes with athleticism. Phone Post 3.0
1/13/14 12:28 PM
Roberto Silva

Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.