UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> CRAZY FIGHT in the Middle of the HIGHWAY!!!

6/7/13 11:20 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Since93
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post 3.0
6/7/13 11:46 AM
Zaph
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShawnTheBadger -
Zaph -  Were you there? No? Then you're clueless too. Phone Post

Watch the gawd-damned video again numbskull.  Are you really this brain-dead?

The Trucker states very, very clearly "give me my bar back" before he tries to get in his truck and leave the scene.  And he is not fucking bartending at the time.  He is gesturing towards and indicating his "bar", the lead pipe.  Which you can hear in the background is being kicked away by Video Dude, clattering on the asphalt.  You can hear it. Clear as day.

Listen to Baldie and Truckers conversation.  Baldie "cut off" trucker (in heavy traffic) which, whether accidental or intentional, is just the way it is in big-city traffic.  Doesn't matter if Baldie actually did cut him off (for any reason), that does NOT justify chasing someone down, threatening them with "my bar" (Trucker exact words when indicating the lead-pipe) and then getting out of the locked cab of your 18-wheeler and committing felony assault with a deadly weapon.

Listen to the end of the video, the Bald Guy clearly states to one of the Officers, "I was on the phone with you guys, I was calling, and calling and calling."  Ie...he was on the phone with the LEO's during the chase.  The Court and Legal System will in fact have the 911 calls recorded.  It will be on tape.

Bald Guy fucking owned that Trucker in every concievable fashion.

I'd like to buy that cunning bastard a beer and swap battle stories.

Just admit you are too quick to post and too slow to pay attention to details.

I'll admit that I watched it with low volume. That said, thank you for attacking me personally right from your first reply to me. You, sir, are a classy fellow. I'm sure it was impossible for you to be civil. Phone Post
6/7/13 12:02 PM
chaplinshouse
787 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ah Beach Blvd, i miss my home.  Don't know the backstory but I'd have been fucking pissed stuck in traffic over that 

6/7/13 12:02 PM
bozvk

OMG!!!!!! this was the craziest fight i have ever seen and it took place in the middle of the fuckin highway ahhhh i cannot believe what i just saw. This was toooo much for me, i just got my fight fix, im not gnna watch ufc this weekend this will keep me good for a while.
6/7/13 12:09 PM
ShawnTheBadger
483 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll admit that I watched it with low volume. That said, thank you for attacking me personally right from your first reply to me. You, sir, are a classy fellow. I'm sure it was impossible for you to be civil.

- Zaph

You are absolutely correct. 

I specifically called you "sir" and told you you were "clueless."

I realize that my choice of wording was incredibly hostile, aggressive, mean, uncouth, tactless, and heniously offensive.  It was a poor choice of words to indicate you were "clueless", when in fact you were merely "misinformed."

I will remember next time to be more of a gentlemen when discussing matters of state here upon the esteemed, honorable and virtuous UG.

My deepest apologies, I beg your forgiveness sir.

6/7/13 12:32 PM
Zaph
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShawnTheBadger -

I'll admit that I watched it with low volume. That said, thank you for attacking me personally right from your first reply to me. You, sir, are a classy fellow. I'm sure it was impossible for you to be civil.

- Zaph

I realize that my choice of wording was incredibly hostile, aggressive, mean, uncouth, tactless, and heniously offensive.  It was a poor choice of words to indicate you were "clueless", when in fact you were merely "misinformed."

I will remember next time to be more of a gentlemen when discussing matters of state here upon the esteemed, honorable and virtuous UG.

Sarcasm aside, I accept the olive branch. Phone Post
6/7/13 12:35 PM
ShawnTheBadger
483 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zaph - 
ShawnTheBadger -

- Zaph

Sarcasm aside, I accept the olive branch. Phone Post

*bro-fist*

6/7/13 12:40 PM
Nagaho
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Am I missing something? Somewhere between "Bald guy was on the phone with LEOs" and "Trucker attacks with pipe" the bald guy got out of his vehicle and chose to engage.
6/7/13 1:02 PM
Zaph

lol at the vote down, whoever saw fit to do that over my posts here. Phone Post
6/7/13 1:07 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

I gave it back to you ;-)

6/7/13 1:13 PM
HandsomeTopTeam
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt
6/7/13 1:15 PM
Zaph

UGCTT_mrzipplokk -

I gave it back to you ;-)

Thank you, sir! Will return when possible. Phone Post
6/7/13 1:16 PM
Son of Neckbone
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is it Arizona or Nevada where you can agree to mutual combat without it being considered battery?
6/7/13 1:17 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1793 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"The Trucker states very, very clearly "give me my bar back" before he tries to get in his truck and leave the scene. And he is not fucking bartending at the time."

haha

6/7/13 1:27 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/07/13 1:27 PM
Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

ttt

6/7/13 3:00 PM
pm1964
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nagaho - Am I missing something? Somewhere between "Bald guy was on the phone with LEOs" and "Trucker attacks with pipe" the bald guy got out of his vehicle and chose to engage.

I'm guessing here, but my thought is that it appears to be bumper to bumper traffic, and so when they were stopped, pipe wielder gets out with his pipe and approaches baldy with it.

Just a guess though.
6/7/13 4:30 PM
ShawnTheBadger

Zaph -  lol at the vote down, whoever saw fit to do that over my posts here. Phone Post

To be clear, wasn't me.

In fact, I just voted you UP to counter. 

IMO you were unfortunately being...uh...slightly obtuse and....ahem....suffering from a distinct lack of audio.   :)

But you weren't being a troll or complete fuckhead of some sort which would warrant a vote-down.  

Dunno.

6/7/13 4:50 PM
Zaph

ShawnTheBadger -
Zaph -  lol at the vote down, whoever saw fit to do that over my posts here. Phone Post

To be clear, wasn't me.

In fact, I just voted you UP to counter. 

IMO you were unfortunately being...uh...slightly obtuse and....ahem....suffering from a distinct lack of audio.   :)

But you weren't being a troll or complete fuckhead of some sort which would warrant a vote-down.  

Dunno.

Thanks. I didn't think it was you either. I appreciate it. Phone Post
6/7/13 4:51 PM
D241

Am I jacob ortiz?

how DARE you HP

I got a big head, but not that big.

and I wouldn't commit to a big booty big natural tittied pretty faced white girl who only had sex with 3 guys before me, let alone Jenna Jameson.

6/7/13 5:34 PM
Officer Farva
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6/7/13 6:10 PM
Tru
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Click For MMA Videos

video about it.

6/7/13 7:24 PM
yabadaba
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Devlin - 
Zaph - Were you there? No? Then you're clueless too. Phone Post
He wasnt, but the guy who uploaded the video was, and claims the skinny guy attacked baldie with a weapon, Isnt swinging a lead pipe about enough to get arrested? why the hell would he let him leave? He clearly took it easy on him too, could have fucked him up. Phone Post

As I read it he didn't see skinny pipe wielder hit baldy with the pipe. Here's what he saw:

"Yesterday I jumped out of my car to kick a lead pipe away from two guys that were brawling on the ground in the right hand lane on the 405 S right in front of the Beach Blvd. exit. By the time I got to them the bigger guy had taken control of the fight and had the other guy pinned down." 

Here's what he seems to have picked up later:

"Turns out the bigger guy was Richard Brun, a professional bodyguard of 20+ years to top level executives and celebrities. The other guy was a truck driver who had just attacked Brun with the lead pipe."

I'm not saying his story isn't true but I don't think we've seen anyone directly corroborate (or contradict) the claim that skinny guy attacked him.

6/7/13 8:27 PM
chaplinshouse
787 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tru - 

video about it.

cool vtfu

6/7/13 9:06 PM
HexRei

yabadaba - 
Devlin - 
Zaph - Were you there? No? Then you're clueless too. Phone Post
He wasnt, but the guy who uploaded the video was, and claims the skinny guy attacked baldie with a weapon, Isnt swinging a lead pipe about enough to get arrested? why the hell would he let him leave? He clearly took it easy on him too, could have fucked him up. Phone Post

As I read it he didn't see skinny pipe wielder hit baldy with the pipe. Here's what he saw:

"Yesterday I jumped out of my car to kick a lead pipe away from two guys that were brawling on the ground in the right hand lane on the 405 S right in front of the Beach Blvd. exit. By the time I got to them the bigger guy had taken control of the fight and had the other guy pinned down." 

Here's what he seems to have picked up later:

"Turns out the bigger guy was Richard Brun, a professional bodyguard of 20+ years to top level executives and celebrities. The other guy was a truck driver who had just attacked Brun with the lead pipe."

I'm not saying his story isn't true but I don't think we've seen anyone directly corroborate (or contradict) the claim that skinny guy attacked him.

Yeah I'm a little surprised people are jumping to conclusions here when we're missing a recording or non-biased account of almost everything that's relevant to who is at fault.
6/7/13 9:28 PM
Rabid Bunyip
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crowbar -

I`ve been arrested twice for battery from fighting on the freeway.

Did you get your bar back?

(Lol at relevance of SN) Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.