UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Hendricks: I have a better H-bomb than Hendo

6/12/13 4:42 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1072 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Ariel Helwani: If you had to name your beard, what would you name it?

Johnny Hendricks: Um...Goliath.

Ariel Helwani: Who is the owner of the greatest beard in the history of the world?

Johnny Hendricks: Oh, that's a good one. Probably the most famous is Leonadis of the movie 300?

Ariel Helwani: Who has a better H-bomb, you or Dan Henderson?

Johnny Hendricks: Oooo, that's a good one. He's been in it a little longer than I have, but I think I can catch him, so I'm gonna go with  myself.

6/12/13 4:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
roperninja
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cool dude but my vote goes for hendo Phone Post 3.0
6/12/13 4:58 PM
Kostakio
457 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

roperninja - Cool dude but my vote goes for hendo Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/13 5:00 PM
horsemeat grew my head
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Time will tell Phone Post
6/12/13 5:11 PM
creepymcfinger

And yet you have way less fans, strange. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/13 5:12 PM
MentaL
527 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thrash Athletics, CEO

i don't like hendricks. 

6/12/13 5:13 PM
inf0
304 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what happened to being humble?

6/12/13 5:14 PM
Malvert the Janitor
814 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love these thread titles....attributing a quote that was never even uttered. Should read, "Hendricks: I'll go with me." Phone Post 3.0
6/12/13 5:16 PM
Tyrone sBong
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Come on what you expect? The guy gets asked a question like that from a douche like that and of course he's gonna talk himself up, he's a fighter. Phone Post
6/12/13 5:17 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1774 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Malvert the Janitor - Love these thread titles....attributing a quote that was never even uttered. Should read, "Hendricks: I'll go with me." Phone Post 3.0

Haha what I was thinking, but these things happen in UG Blog :D

6/12/13 5:23 PM
TheEssence
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck. This. Guy.

Hendo is the H-Bomb. Phone Post
6/12/13 5:29 PM
Billyz
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

knock out someone 2 weight classes up who has been in the ring with plenty of strikers his entire career (some of the best ever) and only once been even seriously rocked ... then you can say your H bomb is better.

Think about it
he used an Under Armpit punch to KO the GOAT 2 weight classes above him. For context a 280 pound giant sitting on Fedors chest punching down on his pinned to the mat head couldn't ko Fedor.. and Hendo put him out (albiet for a bried second) with a single punch.

That would be like Hendricks KO'ing Chuck in his prime when he had a chin with the same punch Hendo did to Fedor.
Anyone else think that would happen?
6/12/13 5:31 PM
ExtremeStriker

I cannot wait until someone knocks Hendricks off his high horse...comparing his H-Bomb to Hendo's is a joke...he'll end up on his back with a GSP blanket as everyone else does.
6/12/13 5:36 PM
GarlicSauce

Wow, so now Ariel has managed to create some outlandishly needless fan war between Henderson and Hendricks fans?

What a pro. Not at all an instigator.
6/12/13 5:38 PM
ABE FROMAN
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/12/13 5:39 PM

Hendricks: I have a better H-bomb than Hendo

Johnny Hendricks: He's been in it a little longer than I have, but I think I can catch him, so I'm gonna go with  myself.

6/12/13 5:38 PM
ABE FROMAN
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/12/13 5:39 PM

6/12/13 5:55 PM
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP will humble him. And if not, still good news all around. If Hendricks wins it will open up the division. Big Rig is very beatable. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/13 5:55 PM
Ironhouse
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If either of them throw it it's still an H-Bomb isn't it? So isn't it a moot point?
6/12/13 5:59 PM
Ironhouse
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Billyz - knock out someone 2 weight classes up who has been in the ring with plenty of strikers his entire career (some of the best ever) and only once been even seriously rocked ... then you can say your H bomb is better.

Think about it
he used an Under Armpit punch to KO the GOAT 2 weight classes above him. For context a 280 pound giant sitting on Fedors chest punching down on his pinned to the mat head couldn't ko Fedor.. and Hendo put him out (albiet for a bried second) with a single punch.

That would be like Hendricks KO'ing Chuck in his prime when he had a chin with the same punch Hendo did to Fedor.
Anyone else think that would happen?

Yet everyone says Hendo has "no chance" against Jones. Everyone, EVERYONE in a fight has a "punchers chance" Hendo has an H-Bombs chance which is even greater than a punchers chance. WAR HENDO KO some fools and get urself a title shot!
6/12/13 6:00 PM
Toogawdly

Carlos Condit says : Not quite. Source from fb
6/12/13 6:02 PM
Immaculata
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TITAN Combat/TITAN Grappling Open, Promoter
He'd love that.
6/12/13 6:14 PM
epic hero

Hendricks has a higher knockout ratio
6/12/13 6:29 PM
Demolition Man
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wrong. No one H-Bombs like Hendo. No reason to get mad at Hendricks though lol.
6/12/13 6:31 PM
Rob San Soo

I like Hendricks but hendo ko fedor end of story Phone Post 3.0
6/12/13 6:33 PM
FedorEmilioEstevez
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This argument is ridiculous Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.