UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I'm blown away by Miocic...

6/15/13 11:43 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
the geek
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No matter how this fight ends I apologize for overlooking you. I'm a fan for life now good sir.
6/15/13 11:44 PM
the geek
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Such crisp, accurate and controlled striking. Beautiful!!!
6/15/13 11:45 PM
Rudi
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"fuck u goof" Phone Post
6/15/13 11:45 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

Yeah, he's picking him apart, but there are times where he literally turns his back and starts running. I hate that, I'm not saying to stand there and exchange, but there are other ways. Phone Post
6/15/13 11:46 PM
the geek

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -  Yeah, he's picking him apart, but there are times where he literally turns his back and starts running. I hate that, I'm not saying to stand there and exchange, but there are other ways. Phone Post

He's running to get back to the center of the cage to regain control and have room to keep moving to Roy's left, away from the overhand right.
6/15/13 11:46 PM
the geek

Rudi -  "fuck u goof" Phone Post

HAHAHA

6/15/13 11:47 PM
jjchgo
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he looks fantastic!
I LOVE GSP
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

meh, if Roy was in shape the fight would have gone way differently.
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

the geek -
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -  Yeah, he's picking him apart, but there are times where he literally turns his back and starts running. I hate that, I'm not saying to stand there and exchange, but there are other ways. Phone Post

He's running to get back to the center of the cage to regain control and have room to keep moving to Roy's left, away from the overhand right.
He's running away from Roy is what he's doing. Phone Post
6/15/13 11:48 PM
perfy
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stipe put on a very impressive performance. Completely dominated that fight.
PassnSmash

Damn I was writing a thread on him beating Roy's ass. Phone Post 3.0
mose
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i can't really support 'running away' when he seriously kicked the shit out of Nelson.
the geek

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - 
the geek -

Gotta disagree bud, trying to regain position imo. Hopefully he'll comment on this thread about it.
6/15/13 11:49 PM
heavyweightmma

I LOVE GSP - meh, if Roy was in shape the fight would have gone way differently.

If, if, if . . .
6/15/13 11:51 PM
Porkchop

He fought the perfect fight against Nelson. Fuck the haters. He respected Nelson's power, picked him apart and looked fantastic.

Good for him.

The shitty thing for Nelson is that this is the last fight of his contract and now he has to negotiate after looking like total shit. Pretty much negates his last fight. That's how bad he looked.

It was honestly kind of weird. I mean, he's obviously in brutal shape compared to the rest of the field, but I can't remember seeing him so tired so fast in a fight. Maybe he was sick or something.... Who knows...
6/15/13 11:52 PM
Datguy

He landed 130 something strikes, only ran to get away from the cage.
6/15/13 11:52 PM
the geek

heavyweightmma - 
I LOVE GSP - meh, if Roy was in shape the fight would have gone way differently.

If, if, if . . .

yup
6/15/13 11:53 PM
irishrottie
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

been a fan from the get go

6/15/13 11:53 PM
Mayhem13
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
the geek -

He somehow managed to land over 120 Sig Strike and completely batter and dominate Roy while "running away" from him then... Phone Post
6/15/13 11:54 PM
the geek

Porkchop - He fought the perfect fight against Nelson. Fuck the haters. He respected Nelson's power, picked him apart and looked fantastic.

Good for him.

The shitty thing for Nelson is that this is the last fight of his contract and now he has to negotiate after looking like total shit. Pretty much negates his last fight. That's how bad he looked.

It was honestly kind of weird. I mean, he's obviously in brutal shape compared to the rest of the field, but I can't remember seeing him so tired so fast in a fight. Maybe he was sick or something.... Who knows...

Exactly how I fell.
6/15/13 11:54 PM
BJJkilla
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek - 

i think people understand what he's doing but it just looks funny. roy was gassed and swinging for air yet miocic decided to turn his back and run a lap around the octagon.
6/15/13 11:55 PM
Porkchop

the geek -

It's called fighting smart. He is engaging Roy on his own terms. Not when Roy wants to engage, but when he wants to.

When Roy had a burst of energy, no one was there to hit. When Roy was struggling for breath, he was met with combinations from Stipe.

Brilliant job by Stipe. Not every fighter wants to throw caution to the wind and take brain damage to please the masses.

He fought the perfect fight against Roy.
6/15/13 11:55 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
479 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek - 
the geek -

Gotta disagree bud, trying to regain position imo. Hopefully he'll comment on this thread about it.

Agreed. Nothing wrong with that.

6/15/13 11:56 PM
GROUNDnLB
542 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stipe went full-Starnes for moment Phone Post 3.0
6/15/13 11:57 PM
mdfmma123
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

heavyweightmma -

If, if, if . . .
Ha, right?
Lets not give credit where it's due. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.