UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> "Grant injured, Pettis in vs Henderson"

6/22/13 3:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Fattiecorpuscle
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for more knotted panties
6/22/13 3:54 PM
Fattiecorpuscle
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like how most people that get the joke in here and aren't so butt hurt have a join date pre-2012 and almost everybody shedding tears is a 12er or 13er.

It all makes so much sense now why this place is going down the shitter. MMA fans just ain't made the way they once were.

Flame away, homos.
6/22/13 4:41 PM
ProteinBake
304 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fattiecorpuscle - I like how most people that get the joke in here and aren't so butt hurt have a join date pre-2012 and almost everybody shedding tears is a 12er or 13er.

It all makes so much sense now why this place is going down the shitter. MMA fans just ain't made the way they once were.

Flame away, homos.

Will you please quit crying about this? You are being really gay.
6/22/13 4:46 PM
Fattiecorpuscle

ProteinBake - 
Fattiecorpuscle - I like how most people that get the joke in here and aren't so butt hurt have a join date pre-2012 and almost everybody shedding tears is a 12er or 13er.

Flame away, homos.

Will you please quit crying about this? You are being really gay.

Lol I'm not crying, I actually really enjoy the fact that this gets under your skin so much

And the fact that you would say something like "You are being really gay" allows everyone to recognize that the UG has been overrun by children and half wits.
6/22/13 4:50 PM
ProteinBake
304 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah man everyone needs to grow up and not use language like gay or homos or knotted panties! I agree with the OP, he totally gets things.
6/22/13 4:51 PM
Fattiecorpuscle

IDOHARM - 
HexRei -
Kostakio - 
Fattiecorpuscle - I dont even care about the Karma, I just feel like it would be ridiculous that anybody could be frozen for a thread like this. It's a serious flaw in the system and I think something that's driven a lot of quality posters away. Phone Post
Agreed. Voted up. Phone Post 3.0

Are you fucking kidding me? What kind of quality poster tries to draw in readers with a completely made up headline and a "GOTCHA... BUT WHAT IF????" post body?

Yeah, we're gonna really miss them.
Phone Post 3.0

I love the gif and I love that HexRei outed himself as an up tight bitch made gay boy that can't take a joke. This whole block of quotes is full of win.
6/22/13 4:53 PM
Fattiecorpuscle

ProteinBake - Yeah man everyone needs to grow up and not use language like gay or homos or knotted panties! I agree with the OP, he totally gets things.

You're missing it baby, you're missing it.
6/22/13 4:55 PM
ProteinBake

Fattie I think you're missing it! Maybe we are trolling each other now?? We've entered a trolling matrix!
6/22/13 5:01 PM
Fattiecorpuscle

ProteinBake - Fattie I think you're missing it! Maybe we are trolling each other now?? We've entered a trolling matrix!

Bazinga. You have a purdy mouth.
6/22/13 5:04 PM
ProteinBake

Now that we are best friends, I think you need to make another thread just like this in the UG! SHOW THOSE FAGS WHO'S BOSS!
7/12/13 11:19 PM
Fattiecorpuscle

TTT and FUCK THE UG!!!
7/12/13 11:24 PM
Fattiecorpuscle

www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/437952/TJ-Grant-hurt-Anthony-Pettis-in-vs-Benson-Henderson-at-UFC-164/

The new FRB over here, except I'm not a ginger and I welcome the Nostradumbass Moniker.
7/12/13 11:26 PM
Fattiecorpuscle

GRANT BETTER BE GETTING PAID FOR THIS SHIT

Although I'm not unhappy about this fight. It's going to be a slobberknocker King!
7/12/13 11:26 PM
Kostakio
487 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP24 -
Fattiecorpuscle - TTT and FUCK THE UG!!!
VTFU!!!

Kirik, give this guy a blue name!!! Phone Post 3.0
I second this! Phone Post 3.0
7/12/13 11:45 PM
Fattiecorpuscle

Kostakio - 
GSP24 -
VTFU!!!

Lol thanks. I was at +70 when I made this thread. Now I'm probably at around -7000
7/13/13 1:16 AM
Winston Wolf
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

set up was obvious Good call OP
7/13/13 11:11 AM
PatrickVilone

FUCKING KNEW IT! Subbed when you made this.

UFC is all politics. Turning into boxing.

Nice post OP Phone Post
7/13/13 11:39 AM
BTT-RyannVonDoom

Kostakio -
GSP24 -
VTFU!!!

.... This mother fucker Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 9:23 AM
Fattiecorpuscle

TTT Phone Post
7/15/13 4:44 PM
Fattiecorpuscle

"Words can't describe it," Pettis told Bleacher Report on Saturday after accepting the fight with Henderson. "You couldn't write a better story."

Ohrlly Anthony??

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.