UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Here's my unaired Bellator fight (full video)

6/23/13 6:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_5 for fighting
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great fight Keith!
6/23/13 7:08 PM
IsmokeCrack
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOVE THAT SHIT!!!! WAR BERRY!!!

Amazing fight, Great courage, heart, guts.

Just made me a fan. Keep us posted when you fight next. I'll be looking for you. Phone Post 3.0
6/24/13 3:29 PM
Global Shield
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
6/24/13 3:41 PM
RickStorm
1626 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

Fun fight to watch!!

Thanks for sharing on the UG!!

6/24/13 3:50 PM
IIAces

Keithadamberrydotcom -

Thanks to the Reign Training Center, Mentom Eyewear, Brutal Gear, OTM, OC Fight Doc, and especially the UG!

Fing awesome Phone Post 3.0
6/24/13 3:51 PM
lildragonof
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

L8r Phone Post
6/24/13 4:24 PM
[OGTT]naughtiiDawg
286 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dope! Great fight!

"I kept hearing heath calling, knee kenny, knee, knee kenny!"

Ahah vtfu bro Phone Post 3.0
6/24/13 4:49 PM
Keithadamberrydotcom
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm -

Fun fight to watch!!

Thanks for sharing on the UG!!

Thanks Rick!! Phone Post
6/24/13 4:54 PM
Keithadamberrydotcom
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks again for all of the support! Since my fight was a swing bout (didn't have time to air on Spike.com) I'm trying to get as many views as possible. Bjorn told me he thought it was FOTN as well as many fans in attendance!

I really appreciate Bellator putting my fight up on YouTube for my fans to see!

Thanks again UG for the support. Any comments, suggestions, or TTT's are welcomed :) Phone Post
6/24/13 5:00 PM
Keithadamberrydotcom

IsmokeCrack - LOVE THAT SHIT!!!! WAR BERRY!!!

Amazing fight, Great courage, heart, guts.

Just made me a fan. Keep us posted when you fight next. I'll be looking for you. Phone Post 3.0
Thanks! Means a lot to me! You will def know my next fight, I am going to do a UG giveaway contest or something cool along those lines! Phone Post
6/25/13 5:14 PM
ducks18
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great fight, I've watched it several times now. Keith any idea when you'll fight next? Phone Post
6/25/13 5:25 PM
NHB USA
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I didn't realize exactly HOW MANY great fighters Bellator had on their roster until recently when I downloaded their app! Tons and tons of elite fighters! Phone Post
6/25/13 5:51 PM
MMArijuana

For later Phone Post
6/26/13 3:57 PM
NHB USA
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt Phone Post
6/26/13 5:11 PM
MMArijuana

The fight was close. Ufc rules, you win. Pride rules, Coleman wins. Didn't look like you could've went another round, honestly. Any reason you didn't make weight and did having a tough cut affect your cardio?

I'd like to see a rematch. Phone Post
6/26/13 5:15 PM
MMArijuana

Also you were on your back at the end of every round in Coleman's hometown. Probably lucky to get there nod. Phone Post
6/26/13 5:23 PM
Rudi

4later Phone Post
6/26/13 5:25 PM
Evzey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great fight well done bro Phone Post
6/27/13 1:20 PM
Keithadamberrydotcom

Pitbull3744 - Yeah u def won that fight surprised the crowd didn't see it. Phone Post 3.0

It was Coleman's hometown.  He had more fans there than anyone else on the card.

6/27/13 1:26 PM
Keithadamberrydotcom

MMArijuana -  The fight was close. Ufc rules, you win. Pride rules, Coleman wins. Didn't look like you could've went another round, honestly. Any reason you didn't make weight and did having a tough cut affect your cardio?

I'd like to see a rematch. Phone Post

Yes the weigh cut did affect my cardio a bit I'd say.  I missed weight by 0.4lbs due to unexpected travel delays trying to get to my fight.  It's not going to happen again. 

As for a rematch... I'd love to fight him again and Bellator already knows this ;)

6/27/13 1:32 PM
Keithadamberrydotcom

MMArijuana -  Also you were on your back at the end of every round in Coleman's hometown. Probably lucky to get there nod. Phone Post

I went for a guillotine and a RNC trying to finish the fight and I believe the judges recognized that was why he ended the round on top.  He is a tough fighter and a great scrambler.

6/27/13 1:33 PM
Keithadamberrydotcom

Evzey -  Great fight well done bro Phone Post

Thanks!  I appreciate it!

6/27/13 1:38 PM
Chris Black

MMArijuana -  Also you were on your back at the end of every round in Coleman's hometown. Probably lucky to get there nod. Phone Post

dude smoke some more of your pot bro and watch the fight again. Being on your back with a wrestler in your guard not doing shit doesn't score points, IMO.
6/27/13 1:44 PM
Aces Wild
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great job Keith you definitely won that fight and it was super exciting because of YOU!
6/27/13 2:31 PM
MMArijuana

Chris Black -

dude smoke some more of your pot bro and watch the fight again. Being on your back with a wrestler in your guard not doing shit doesn't score points, IMO.
Never said he lost, goofy. Said he was lucky to get the decision in dude's hometown. Keith won, by slim margins, IMO. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.