UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Dogs Don't Belong in Your House

6/28/13 1:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
muaythai1622
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Lupo - They are not kids. Americans, please stop being so disgusting. A dog is like a naked, hairy Iranian who runs around you house and puts his bare ass on the sofa. Would you let a man do this? No. So why a dog?

Make a friend looser
Your an idiot Phone Post 3.0
6/28/13 1:39 PM
Randy Marsh
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ArtMinaj -
Bobby Lupo - They are not kids. Americans, please stop being so disgusting. A dog is like a naked, hairy Iranian who runs around you house and puts his bare ass on the sofa. Would you let a man do this? No. So why a dog?

Make a friend looser

My dog is my only friend!

ARF!! ARF! What about me? Phone Post
6/28/13 2:16 PM
jitzophrenic
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Lupo - They are not kids. Americans, please stop being so disgusting. A dog is like a naked, hairy Iranian who runs around you house and puts his bare ass on the sofa. Would you let a man do this? No. So why a dog?

Make a friend looser

Voted up.
6/28/13 2:23 PM
YVEL MACHIDA
398 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OPs girlfriend fucked a black lab apparently Phone Post
6/28/13 2:27 PM
YVEL MACHIDA
398 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
6/28/13 2:33 PM
TheRealMrBeefy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

frostyturd - I've got two dogs inside and my house is immaculate. Takes some upkeep but that's what I signed up for when I decided to get them. The tradeoff, however, outweighs it a thousand fold. The level of unconditional love you receive from a dog simply doesn't exist in the human world. Phone Post
100% correct.

Lupo what the hell is wrong with you? Your parents must have gotten you hermit crabs instead. I get it..it must have been difficult to cuddle with crustaceans. Phone Post
6/28/13 2:39 PM
Fan of fanboys
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YVEL MACHIDA - OPs girlfriend fucked a black lab apparently Phone Post
Awesome Phone Post 3.0
6/28/13 2:41 PM
Remington Steele
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Make a friend looser

VTFD.

I like my dog, more than I like my friends, and I like my friends.

6/28/13 2:51 PM
jct71
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Limbo - 

funny how many, not all, dog owners t dislike humans for being "dumb selfish asshole humans" that dont give a shit about anyone but themselve

and then, at the same time, these same dog owners  list the reasons why dogs are more awesome than humans

- my dog loves ME

- my dog doesn't judge ME

- my dog makes ME feel special

- my dog greets ME when i get home

- my dog makes ME feel extraordinary

sooooooo....humans suck bc they are selfish assholes and yet lovers get a dog for purely selfish reasons, to fill a void in their lives and be acknowledged unconditionally and loved by a being that has no choice or doesnt know better

Lol many ? I've never heard anyone talk like that. Most people ya know just love dogs and maybe wanted to save ones life and get a friend. Put down the comic books, no one gets a dog because they have super villain delusions.

"worship and fear me oh canine minions !"
6/28/13 2:57 PM
IAmBatman
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BeanMann - That could be a jailhouse t-shirt:

Make a Friend Looser Today Phone Post 3.0
That's the funniest thing I've read today, VU. Phone Post 3.0
6/28/13 2:57 PM
Ford10
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My house it very clean and we have two dogs; one large, one huge. I would never think of leaving my animals outside. They are my babies.

They are always happy to see, can tell if I'm having a bad day, can tell when I'm sick, and best of all make me smile no matter how bad my day is.

This is an old picture when Dozer was much smaller.

photo 9959_10151831959907542_1895566192_n.jpg
6/28/13 2:59 PM
yellow wrkahlc is dead
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Lupo - A dog is bred into retardation. It does not love you. It NEEDS you. If you die in the house, the dog will eat you face. No discussion. I am right
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Phone Post 3.0
6/28/13 3:18 PM
Bobby Lupo
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You retarts got me frozen, but I'm back.

Bobby Lupo- Truth Teller
6/28/13 3:25 PM
Ozzimandias
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ford10 - My house it very clean and we have two dogs; one large, one huge. I would never think of leaving my animals outside. They are my babies.

They are always happy to see, can tell if I'm having a bad day, can tell when I'm sick, and best of all make me smile no matter how bad my day is.

This is an old picture when Dozer was much smaller.

photo 9959_10151831959907542_1895566192_n.jpg

cute dogs.  Is that a basset hound?

6/28/13 3:28 PM
yellow wrkahlc is dead
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lupo, what can I do to keep my dog from biting my face off?

Signed,
Alison Phone Post 3.0
6/28/13 3:29 PM
In Limbo
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jct71 - 
In Limbo - 

funny how many, not all, dog owners t dislike humans for being "dumb selfish asshole humans" that dont give a shit about anyone but themselve

and then, at the same time, these same dog owners  list the reasons why dogs are more awesome than humans

- my dog loves ME

- my dog doesn't judge ME

- my dog makes ME feel special

- my dog greets ME when i get home

- my dog makes ME feel extraordinary

sooooooo....humans suck bc they are selfish assholes and yet lovers get a dog for purely selfish reasons, to fill a void in their lives and be acknowledged unconditionally and loved by a being that has no choice or doesnt know better

Lol many ? I've never heard anyone talk like that. Most people ya know just love dogs and maybe wanted to save ones life and get a friend. Put down the comic books, no one gets a dog because they have super villain delusions.

"worship and fear me oh canine minions !"

i never said dog owners were villainous and contrived with their desire to have a dog

just read the words of that "man's best friend" poster someone posted on the first page as an example

"how many people can make you feel extraordinary?...how many people can make you feel rare and special"

Wouldn't you agree that the things I listed are very common reasons dog lovers give for loving dogs?

i personally like dogs, i just can't own one and i despise many of the bad dog owners around me

i've actually owned 2 GSDs during my childhood.....we all do things "for ourselves" and are "selfish" with our intents as humans

what im trying to point out are the crazies, many of whom post on this forum, that value dogs (not just their own dogs) over humans, in general,......but they fail to realize that their desire to have a dog is just as humanly selfish

6/28/13 3:33 PM
Ford10
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes that is my 2 year basset! He's a big tard but his ears and feet make me laugh.
6/28/13 3:54 PM
88samurai88
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Enjoy your VTFD heartless soul
Phone Post 3.0
6/28/13 3:57 PM
frostyturd
330 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dr Schopenhauer -
frostyturd -  I've got two dogs inside and my house is immaculate. Takes some upkeep but that's what I signed up for when I decided to get them. The tradeoff, however, outweighs it a thousand fold. The level of unconditional love you receive from a dog simply doesn't exist in the human world. Phone Post

by house do you mean RV?

Where I live we do not allow home owners to have dogs. Most here consider it very trashy.
No, I mean my $250,000 house in a great neighborhood. Phone Post
6/28/13 4:06 PM
88samurai88
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SonOfThePeepHole - Dogs inside homes is dirty as hell

Fur and shit everywhere, no animals inside Phone Post
My dogs exit through a doggy door to shit and piss outside and i have zero carpet in my 8 bedroom mansion so i have no pet hair problems or smell. The only hair i usually see on the marble is from all the models that prance around naked. Phone Post 3.0
Bananatoles
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rumblefish - our dogs sleep in our bed with us.

SUCK IT, OP!
Ya mine to. Puts his ass on my pillow. Same pillow I rest my head on while I fuck my 20 year old Gf who is hotter then you social rejects could fathom.

I love dogs and people. My dogs by my kid, he's my dog, and I love him for it. Phone Post 3.0
Bananatoles

Bananatoles -
Rumblefish - our dogs sleep in our bed with us.

SUCK IT, OP!
Ya mine to. Puts his ass on my pillow. Same pillow I rest my head on while I fuck my 20 year old Gf who is hotter then you social rejects could fathom.

I love dogs and people. My dogs by my kid, he's my dog, and I love him for it. Phone Post 3.0
Not my kid** Phone Post 3.0
6/28/13 4:27 PM
dirt24d
787 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just voted down at least 10 fucktards for their ignorance and hate of treating your animal like a family member.

Has me wondering how many vote downs and voteups am I allowed to do per day now that I'm a blue name.

Oh ya and fuck you bobby lupo Phone Post 3.0
6/28/13 4:30 PM
Oppsicrappedmypants
353 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Lupo - They are not kids. Americans, please stop being so disgusting. A dog is like a naked, hairy Iranian who runs around you house and puts his bare ass on the sofa. Would you let a man do this? No. So why a dog?

Make a friend looser
Laziest lassie owner ever Phone Post 3.0
6/28/13 4:46 PM
CryLikeAGoat
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dirt24d - I just voted down at least 10 fucktards for their ignorance and hate of treating your animal like a family member.

Has me wondering how many vote downs and voteups am I allowed to do per day now that I'm a blue name.

Oh ya and fuck you bobby lupo Phone Post 3.0

Last I knew, blues got 50 votes per 24 hours.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.