UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Dogs Don't Belong in Your House

6/30/13 12:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
gregbrady
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Limbo - 
gregbrady - when will the dog-children comparisons stop? they're ridiculous and only the dumbest cretin has to have the differences explained.

props to in limbo's patience

it really is amazing that they will keep comparing dogs to children/humans

man i wish i was able to snap a pic, but yesterday i saw a husband and wife each with a "bugaboo" stroller (one of the most high end expensive strollers) holding some toy breed of dog

on one stroller was a gay bumper sticker that read "My dog is smarter than your honor roll student"

ugh

lol

that might have been TexDeuce
6/30/13 1:03 PM
I AM A MOFO
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got three dogs now. Rub your socks on my carpet and sit on my couch. Then enjoy your free new fur coat, lol. Bishes love it.

My next dogs are gonna be hairless or close. Seriously, I open some windows or turn on a fan and hairballs start blowing around like fucking tumbleweeds.

I HATE that, but it's worth it to me. I still find it less disgusting than visiting someone with kids. Visit a friend with real young kids and everything is fucking sticky and stinks. Have a friend with four kids, three of which have bedwetting problems. Often sleep on the couches. I'll take some rottweiler hair over that shit any day.

Not only that but people with kids always have some snotty looking dried crust on EVERYTHING. Remote controls, game controllers, etc. Then their kids want to be all over you while drooling with green/yellow liquid seeping out of their nose. When people come over I have the sense not to let my dogs jump all over them and be retards because people don't like that. But people with kids never give you the same respect of telling their kids to get the fuck off/away from you and go back to chewing on the TV remote as they're leaking every bodily fluid known to man.

I'm not comparing my dogs to kids, just the messes they make. And you will never convince me that dog hair all over my house is worse than the human bodily fluids that would be all over my house if I had a toddler. You're also kidding yourself if you have a toddler and think anyone who enters your home isn't rudely smacked in the face with the foul smell(s) you've gotten used to (just like dog owners).

It's funny how you can tell a dog owner "it smells like dog in here" or something and you're just being "real". But tell someone with children "ew...it smells like you have bags full of old piss and shit soaked cotton in here" or "jeez, it smells like someone is running around with a bag of shit around their waist...OH WTF YOU LET IT ON THE FURNITURE? DISGUSTING!" and you're "rude".

Not to mention when they're allowed to run around naked, and occasionally decide to just let loose with some piss or shit wherever they're standing.

Yes dogs tend to make your house less clean but people with children are in denial about just how disgusting their homes/children are to other people.

FACT; My dogs piss, shit, vomit, drool, and leak snot on my stuff and around my house WAY less than your kids. Not at all, in most cases (rotty drools sometimes). Nobody can say that about their young kids.

/kidsaregrossrant

6/30/13 5:47 PM
Bobby Lupo
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

QUAAAAIIIIIDDD -
Bobby Lupo - They are not kids. Americans, please stop being so disgusting. A dog is like a naked, hairy Iranian who runs around you house and puts his bare ass on the sofa. Would you let a man do this? No. So why a dog?

Make a friend looser
I'll fuck u in the ass with a cactus. Phone Post
Bro, stop cyber bullying me. Phone Post 3.0
6/30/13 5:48 PM
Bobby Lupo
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TexDeuce - What happened to the witty and funny Bobby Lupo?

Looks like you are in the twilight of your career old champ. It might be time to hang up the gloves and ride off into the sunset. We will fly our Italian flags at half mast for you. Phone Post 3.0
I quit drinking. What can you do? Phone Post 3.0
6/30/13 6:32 PM
TexDeuce
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gregbrady -
TexDeuce -  I have never seen anyone in my life with such an unhealthy obsession and hate for dogs as gregbrady. He is like a fly on shit in every single dog thread that comes up lol. He lets everyone know he has real friends and people interaction as oppossed to those people who own dogs and have nobody else in life.

Some of the most successful and well adjusted people I know own dogs and treat them like part of the family. Were you molested by a dog as a child? It sounds like you are projecting your own insecurities every time you post on one of these threads. Just sayin'. Phone Post

you let your dogs sleep in bed with you dont you?
I don't have any dogs. I had a couple growing up though. They were kept outside or in the kitchen. Phone Post
6/30/13 6:36 PM
In Limbo
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gregbrady - 
TexDeuce -  I have never seen anyone in my life with such an unhealthy obsession and hate for dogs as gregbrady. He is like a fly on shit in every single dog thread that comes up lol. He lets everyone know he has real friends and people interaction as oppossed to those people who own dogs and have nobody else in life.

Some of the most successful and well adjusted people I know own dogs and treat them like part of the family. Were you molested by a dog as a child? It sounds like you are projecting your own insecurities every time you post on one of these threads. Just sayin'. Phone Post

you let your dogs sleep in bed with you dont you?

LOL @ "were you molested by a dog as a child"

and then  gregbradys response!

LOL i love me some OG dog threads

6/30/13 7:54 PM
gregbrady
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

they're a good time

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.