UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> BRAVO/LARANJA signed gloves for CHARITY

6/28/13 6:33 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TuriAltavilla
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Personally I think Metamoris screwed up big time by not booking Bravo/Laranja.

I have zero interest in seeing Bravo/Royler again.

My assumption is they do not have the financial backing to meet Laranja's asking price.
6/28/13 7:22 PM
ThickS0lid N Right
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I won the Bas an Bravos any swap outs? Haha jk... This charity is awesome an Renato was real cool when I met him til he got me in a RNC. I'm lucky to be alive Phone Post 3.0
6/28/13 7:27 PM
TuriAltavilla
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think we need to remember that even though Maestre Laranja is rough around the edges and his ways are foreign to us, deep down he cares, especially about the children.

Lets not forget his favela upbringing.
6/28/13 7:29 PM
The Loge
853 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TuriAltavilla - I think we need to remember that even though Maestre Laranja is rough around the edges and his ways are foreign to us, deep down he cares, especially about the children.

Lets not forget his favela upbringing.
Carralho! Phone Post 3.0
6/28/13 7:59 PM
TuriAltavilla

Thick, thanks for the support!

You bring up a great question. As a fan do you prefer having a single signed glove or a pair? I thought a pair was more fun and we'd do our best to match them up accordingly. For Team Quest the whole team signed, we did Eddie/Renato and in a few weeks we will post signed gloves by Josh Barnett and Randy Couture (thought it was cool since they fought).

Should we go with single gloves or pair?
6/28/13 10:42 PM
ThickS0lid N Right
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TuriAltavilla - Thick, thanks for the support!

You bring up a great question. As a fan do you prefer having a single signed glove or a pair? I thought a pair was more fun and we'd do our best to match them up accordingly. For Team Quest the whole team signed, we did Eddie/Renato and in a few weeks we will post signed gloves by Josh Barnett and Randy Couture (thought it was cool since they fought).

Should we go with single gloves or pair?
Paring some would works out to sweeten the deal ..like the sokoudjou hendo. Most people won't jump on a soko glove an
conversely why buy a hendo glove when no only does this help charity it comes
with a team members... Still wish they were smaller gloves tho Phone Post 3.0
6/28/13 10:47 PM
ThickS0lid N Right

An If u do goto singles do it after the randy Barnett cause it's mine ;) Phone Post 3.0
6/28/13 11:29 PM
the geek
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This guy no get stop...

6/29/13 2:42 AM
Funaki Masakatsu #1
170 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt for Grandmaster Renato Phone Post 3.0
6/29/13 1:32 PM
TuriAltavilla

Thick I will definitely post on the UG when we list the signed Randy Couture/Josh Barnett gloves!

They came out to our May show at Club Nokia. Got interviews with them also! Will post.
6/29/13 1:57 PM
TuriAltavilla

Our U of MMA interview with Randy Couture. He gives some background on his amateur wrestling career and advice to amateur MMA fighters.
6/29/13 6:05 PM
TuriAltavilla

Our interview with Josh!

He offers up some great advice for the amateur fighters plus channels his inner Iron Shiek!
6/29/13 6:32 PM
Aaronrodgers=GOAT
637 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
6/30/13 12:18 AM
MTH
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MTH -

Is Rhasaan Orange actually any good at BJJ?  Five minutes on YouTube didn't seem to answer the question for me . . . .

Seriously, is this guy actually any good?

The character is comical and all, but what are the actual skills of the actor? Is he like a Bravo black belt or just some dude that he smokes with?

Anybody seen him (or rolled with him) on the mat that actually knows? Phone Post 3.0
6/30/13 12:47 AM
Aaronrodgers=GOAT
637 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MTH -
MTH -

Is Rhasaan Orange actually any good at BJJ?  Five minutes on YouTube didn't seem to answer the question for me . . . .

The character is comical and all, but what are the actual skills of the actor? Is he like a Bravo black belt or just some dude that he smokes with?

Anybody seen him (or rolled with him) on the mat that actually knows? Phone Post 3.0
caralho Phone Post
6/30/13 12:47 AM
Aaronrodgers=GOAT

He don't smoke heefer Phone Post
6/30/13 8:41 AM
MTH
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aaronrodgers=GOAT -
MTH -
MTH -

caralho Phone Post
Boceta.

Glad we had this talk . . .

Again, anybody know? Phone Post 3.0
7/1/13 1:29 PM
TuriAltavilla

TTT
7/1/13 3:17 PM
TuriAltavilla

Hey guys only 2 more days for this auction so bid bid bid!
7/1/13 6:15 PM
ShakaFerreira
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man, I'm know this guy Renato. Is my fren. Imma trainiff him many times in Brasil and L.A. He's have a good trainey and a good techiniquey! Try for trainiff him. Is a good move for you. Ok my fren. Valeu! Phone Post 3.0
7/2/13 2:36 PM
TuriAltavilla

TTT

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.