UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rousey: I would love to beat the s* out of Caraway

6/29/13 12:23 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
guardbr8kr
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It is soooooooooo obvious she is in love with Tate, Caraway is just the "in between"...

We've all been through this, at least once.....
6/29/13 12:49 AM
YouCantHandleMyRiddum
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

guardbr8kr - It is soooooooooo obvious she is in love with Tate, Caraway is just the "in between"...

We've all been through this, at least once.....

LOL

6/29/13 12:52 AM
krash24

maccadamion - shut up Rhonda,,, please!!! BRIAN would smash you" he is a man" trained , and well ... I understand hype. but please .. be real, and be a lady. I dont agree with hitting woman, but Im pretty confident I would kick your ass too! just sayin!

Ok, I'd like to know where you and all the others got your so-called proof that "he is a man". Have you seen or heard this "Mr. Tate" talk before? "Mr. Tate" is a lot more feminine than Cyborg or Fallon Fox, and they both fight in the women's divisions. I want to see T/E ratios or some DNA test results before I condemn Ronda for calling this person out.
6/29/13 12:53 AM
Enemies

Yeah, and I'd like to have sex with Kate Upton. Might as well stick with reality though Ronda.
6/29/13 3:07 AM
marauder2c

I've gotta ask even though I think I know what the answers will be. Why is there so much hate for Caraway? Does anyone have any personal stories and not hearsay?
On TUF, he was somewhat quiet and respectful in a program that tries to show the worst in people.
6/29/13 3:23 AM
BigFootsSkinnyArm

MyUnclesCreepy - I find it hilarious that she can talk shit about him and how she would beat his ass but he said he would beat her ass and there's no firestorm about her comments like there was about hers

She is one of the most unlikeable people in mma and I hope Tate pulls off a miracle and takes her belt then cat can beat Tate once again Phone Post 3.0

My sauce tells me you're either: a women, a lesbian or a gay man.
6/29/13 3:40 AM
Caught_clean
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow, I honestly sighed when I opened this thread expecting a bunch of people to be backing her and agreeing with her... pleasantly surprised. Guy is a professional fighter in the UFC with a winning record with all finishes.
6/29/13 4:02 AM
FullyLoadedFists

Ronda would get handled Phone Post
6/29/13 4:10 AM
dojo stormer

yeah, why the hate over caraway?

i haven't followed it
6/29/13 4:29 AM
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much

Metamoris 4 Rousey vs Caraway!
I'd buy it
6/29/13 4:57 AM
cigano fan
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn I wish caraway would just burst into one of these interviews and falcon punch her into oblivion.

This constant shit talking is getting old.

In reality she would get absolutely shit-canned.

6/29/13 5:16 AM
Leigh
915 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dead Again -

She wants that dude's cock. It's obvious.

. Phone Post
6/29/13 6:58 AM
Frozenropes

She d whoop that little man with ease. I would then take her on a romantic hold hands date and do what I want...for fun

6/29/13 7:47 AM
BadrMilk

Reed Rothchild - 
Leigh -
Dead Again -

She wants that dude's cock. It's obvious.

. Phone Post
. Phone Post 3.0

Definitely.

She is a butch tomboy and that's how they express themselves when they like somebody "I'm gonna kick your ass".
6/29/13 7:57 AM
majikman
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I cringe when I hear her open her mouth and speak. Not only do does she continually say completely idiotic shit, she also has one of the most annoying voices on the planet. I will be a fan for life of the girl who finally humbles her.
6/29/13 8:57 AM
trainhardtwoin

I like Ronda Rousey, but I don't understand how she wants to fight Brian Caraway and says she would beat his ass. But yet said that fighting Fallon fox(who is less skilled) is an unfair fight for her?
6/29/13 9:17 AM
Don_Dada
197 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6/29/13 10:08 AM
dhughes
453 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

trainhardtwoin - I like Ronda Rousey, but I don't understand how she wants to fight Brian Caraway and says she would beat his ass. But yet said that fighting Fallon fox(who is less skilled) is an unfair fight for her?

Because she will never have to fight BC - she can talk all the shit she wants with no consequence. However, she could, in theory, have to fight FF one day and is probably worried about the strength advantage despite the lack of skill of an estrogen filled former man. My guess, anyway.
6/29/13 10:47 AM
GS27
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Caraway would beat the fuck outta this raccoon faced cunt. Then tell her to make some sammiches Phone Post 3.0
6/29/13 11:28 AM
DJmixmasterMobbie

Jsteven - In reality He could smash her face bend her over and ass rape her if he wanted. I do however think its hilarious how she keeps talking shit, and can imagine mr Tate is fuming over this one. Phone Post 3.0

you sound like a special kind of retarded
6/29/13 12:12 PM
TartanTopTeamSexToy

Honda by armbar Phone Post
6/29/13 12:29 PM
ProteinBake
399 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

marauder2c - I've gotta ask even though I think I know what the answers will be. Why is there so much hate for Caraway? Does anyone have any personal stories and not hearsay?
On TUF, he was somewhat quiet and respectful in a program that tries to show the worst in people.
For me personally, and for a lot others, a lot of the dislike comes from the way he lectured Pat Healy with an ignorance filled rant regarding marijuana and marijuana laws. Phone Post 3.0
6/29/13 1:31 PM
krash24

trainhardtwoin - I like Ronda Rousey, but I don't understand how she wants to fight Brian Caraway and says she would beat his ass. But yet said that fighting Fallon fox(who is less skilled) is an unfair fight for her?

It's simple. Because at one point, even though it has changed medically, Fallon Fox was a man. There has been no proof of that for Brian Tate.
6/29/13 2:00 PM
Kentpaul
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DoomFarmer - She'd lose. Phone Post 3.0

6/29/13 2:31 PM
CindyO

^^^ This! He almost cried when his TUF brothers hazed him with the razor. Ronda would humiliate Mr. Tate.

Cindy

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.