UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> S

7/1/13 5:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jessethekid
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No such luck, but his thread is already more successful than a vast majority of my threads lol Phone Post
7/1/13 5:53 PM
RickStorm
1775 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin
jessethekid -  No such luck, but his thread is already more successful than a vast majority of my threads lol Phone Post

haha! I thought about moving it to WhatIf, but then it picked up steam, then of course MentaL announced his new baby...

Thread is now pure gold....

Enjoy your fine work lol

7/1/13 5:55 PM
roperninja
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

S INdeed Phone Post 3.0
7/1/13 6:01 PM
jessethekid
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm -
jessethekid -  No such luck, but his thread is already more successful than a vast majority of my threads lol Phone Post

haha! I thought about moving it to WhatIf, but then it picked up steam, then of course MentaL announced his new baby...

Thread is now pure gold....

Enjoy your fine work lol

It's a diamond in the rough lol Phone Post
7/1/13 6:02 PM
jessethekid

roperninja - S INdeed Phone Post 3.0
This guy knows.. Phone Post
7/1/13 8:38 PM
Richard Tuck
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I forgot to say congrats to Mental

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.