UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Dana White's sexual preference?

7/4/13 9:19 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The Loge
900 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As a non-native English speaker the latest UG news headline has made me quite a confuse.

Does this mean that Dana F. White is interested in having homosex with a GOAT by the name Anderson Silva?

None disrespect intentional here, I just am being curious here. Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 9:21 PM
The Brool Story Company
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lolz

7/4/13 9:21 PM
Richard Tuck
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In b4 dfw or thread delete or ban Phone Post
7/4/13 9:22 PM
kid chaos
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Richard Tuck - In b4 dfw or thread delete or ban Phone Post
Or all of the above Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 9:23 PM
tempus

No, read the same sentence over again without the word f****** in it

"You should want to be Anderson Silva"
7/4/13 9:27 PM
ZombiedKoreanTurnipHead
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Had to double check that the OP's name wasn't supercalo. Phone Post
7/4/13 9:30 PM
The Loge
900 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tempus - No, read the same sentence over again without the word f****** in it

"You should want to be Anderson Silva"
Oh, understand now. Thanks for you time friend. Forgot about what I say earlier. Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 9:31 PM
TopGrinder

Well his former flame was gsp and now wants some chocolate dick... Well his head does resemble a penis. Shiny head with a veiny wrinkly neck Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 9:32 PM
Jons Forsberg

http://fightsport.net/?p=12106
7/4/13 9:36 PM
Purgey
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

After Mayhem called him a faggot too...HMM...I think we're getting somewhere. Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 10:08 PM
ChaoticTorres

Woah WOah Woah, the Shamrock fight is off? Fuck.....
7/4/13 10:10 PM
r_o_y

ChaoticTorres - Woah WOah Woah, the Shamrock fight is off? Fuck.....

i can't believe he is still trying to fight
7/4/13 10:11 PM
Ip Man 81

Obviously OP understood the point DW was trying to get across. Nice try on trying to be cute tho. Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 10:21 PM
The Loge

Ip Man 81 - Obviously OP understood the point DW was trying to get across. Nice try on trying to be cute tho. Phone Post 3.0
I'm just simple floor sweeping Laotian trying to make way in hustle bustle of America culture. I try learn good to understand the new ounces of English language but it can be how you say "rock" "hard" sometime. I sorry if I make misunderstanding. I think you cute two. Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 10:22 PM
The Brool Story Company

Ip Man 81 - Obviously OP understood the point DW was trying to get across. Nice try on trying to be cute tho. Phone Post 3.0

^^who's this cockfaggot?^^^

7/4/13 10:24 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1786 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great dancers make great lovers Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 10:24 PM
Ip Man 81

The Loge -
Ip Man 81 - Obviously OP understood the point DW was trying to get across. Nice try on trying to be cute tho. Phone Post 3.0
I'm just simple floor sweeping Laotian trying to make way in hustle bustle of America culture. I try learn good to understand the new ounces of English language but it can be how you say "rock" "hard" sometime. I sorry if I make misunderstanding. I think you cute two. Phone Post 3.0
Now your trying too hard dude. It's cool tho, everyone needs attention in their own special, preferred way Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 10:31 PM
The Loge

Ip Man 81 -
The Loge -
Now your trying too hard dude. It's cool tho, everyone needs attention in their own special, preferred way Phone Post 3.0
I try hard to make a good life for my self and my offspring. I try hard to learn a English language good.

You're*
Though*
You welcome. Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 10:32 PM
Ip Man 81

The Brool Story Company -
Ip Man 81 - Obviously OP understood the point DW was trying to get across. Nice try on trying to be cute tho. Phone Post 3.0

Ask your mom, she knows real well ;) Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 10:34 PM
AlexinTO

Ip Man 81 -
The Loge -
No kidding

I don't miss Supercalo and I am sorry to see an imposter basically copy his crap....
It's like all those crappy cartoons that tried to copy the Far Side when Gary Larson put down his pen....

The only difference was that the Far Side was really, really good Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 10:34 PM
Haulport

According to War Machine, Anderson should feel LUCKY that Dana isn't a homo...........!

7/4/13 10:36 PM
Ip Man 81

The Loge -
Ip Man 81 -
The Loge -
I try hard to make a good life for my self and my offspring. I try hard to learn a English language good.

You're*
Though*
Future spelling bee champ right here ladies and gentleman.

We shall call it

The Forum Nazi Spelling Bee Champ of 2013 Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 10:40 PM
Tankhead
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ip Man 81 -
The Brool Story Company -

Ask your mom, she knows real well ;) Phone Post 3.0
Ooooooh!

Watch out, guy! We got a bad ass here! Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 10:40 PM
The Loge

Ip Man 81 -
The Loge -
Ip Man 81 -
The Loge -

You're*
Though*
Future spelling bee champ right here ladies and gentleman.

We shall call it

The Forum Nazi Spelling Bee Champ of 2013 Phone Post 3.0
Thank for you support. Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 10:42 PM
Richard Tuck
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Loge -
Supercalo? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.