UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Koscheck Injured, Out of UFC 163 Fight With Maia

7/12/13 10:54 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kos got poked in the eye shadowboxing

he fears the Brazilian Head Squeeze - NO CAN DEFEN
Chris27
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd rather they do

Lineker/Creepy

Kong/Thales

Nunes/Gaff

I'd honestly rather those 3  be on the main card.  I say break up two Fly fights and put Creepy vs Lineker, which would be awesome. 

Leck Brosnar

RJJH - 
Leck Brosnar - That is a shame, Kos was going to make me some money. Please make Maia vs Diaz now!

you really want Diaz to lose again eh?

Yes please. But also it might end up being an alltime great grappling match!
7/12/13 11:00 AM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
810 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

THIS IS BULLSHIT Phone Post 3.0
7/12/13 11:01 AM
savage043
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Uncle creep not on the main card is a crime. Uncle creep not on FX is ludicrous. I don't wanna live on this planet anymore. Phone Post 3.0
7/12/13 11:02 AM
behrens14
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Even though it doesn't make any sense rankings wise, would have been cool to see someone like Akiyama step up and fight Maia instead. Would still be entertaining at least and give Maia another win or Akiyama an epic comeback.
7/12/13 11:05 AM
doerksenfan
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

XxLiveBaitxX - Enter Jake Shields.

Forgot all about him. I can see him or Mike Pierce getting Maia next, maybe on UFC 165, where there's still some spots.
7/12/13 11:05 AM
Chris27

Werdum's Half-Irish Love Child - "and the fact they didnt move Creepy to FX is a joke."

Why? He hasn't won a fight yet, he needs to work his way back up Phone Post 3.0

He is still a top ranked FW who is fun to watch, would you rather see him or Magny or Clopton?

I'm not saying that fight should be on the main card but it should atleast be on FX now that Maia/Kos is off the card.

7/12/13 11:07 AM
Penguin of Death
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shame BJ hasn't been training.

BJ/Maia could have been a great fight. Phone Post
7/12/13 11:11 AM
Vale_Tudo_83
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Boooo that sucks. Im really excited to maia's development at ww. Phone Post
7/12/13 11:12 AM
DoomFarmer
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tattsdontmakeyoustronger - Who cares kos sucks anyway don't see his desire anymore Phone Post 3.0
Look at this cool guy... Phone Post 3.0
7/12/13 11:12 AM
Royce Nelson
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why!!! Maia hasn't fought in forever!!! I can't take this. Phone Post
7/12/13 11:13 AM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
810 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

doerksenfan -

Forgot all about him. I can see him or Mike Pierce getting Maia next, maybe on UFC 165, where there's still some spots.
Rather see Pierce than Shields. Phone Post 3.0
7/12/13 11:14 AM
Ryan Black
430 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's a real shame... I bet the Brazilian audience would have had fun heckling Josh Koscheck with their signature "You're gonna die" chants. I wish him a speedy recovery, and hope we get to see this fight sooner rather than later. Phone Post
7/12/13 11:18 AM
kyle223
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn that's a weak card
7/12/13 11:21 AM
doerksenfan
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_FryedTakayama - 
doerksenfan -

Rather see Pierce than Shields. Phone Post 3.0

Me too. Pierce is criminally underrated, and unfairly labeled as "boring" IMO.
7/12/13 11:30 AM
MattyJ
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

After the way Maia handled Fitch I think this would be a bad fight for Kos to try and end his slide, think he could do with a confidence building performance then set this back up, sucks for the card though Phone Post 3.0
7/12/13 11:38 AM
buckshot44
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jesus.. when was the last time Koschekk fought?  Seems like a long time ago frens.

7/12/13 11:41 AM
Tomato Can
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The card is still more than 3 weeks out, can't they get a replacement? Mike Pierce deserves a rematch with Koscheck, and Woodley, Dong Hyun Kim, and Gunnar Nelson don't have fights scheduled either, not to mention BJ Penn and Brian Ebersole whose statuses are kind of unknown.
7/12/13 11:44 AM
RJJH
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tomato Can - The card is still more than 3 weeks out, can't they get a replacement? Mike Pierce deserves a rematch with Koscheck, and Woodley, Dong Hyun Kim, and Gunnar Nelson don't have fights scheduled either, not to mention BJ Penn and Brian Ebersole whose statuses are kind of unknown.

IMO, it has more to do with getting a visa to Brasil than finding an opponent.

7/12/13 11:45 AM
RJJH
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

buckshot44 - 

Jesus.. when was the last time Koschekk fought?  Seems like a long time ago frens.

this happened in Feb. against Robbie Lawler

7/12/13 11:46 AM
Chris27

RJJH - 
Tomato Can - The card is still more than 3 weeks out, can't they get a replacement? Mike Pierce deserves a rematch with Koscheck, and Woodley, Dong Hyun Kim, and Gunnar Nelson don't have fights scheduled either, not to mention BJ Penn and Brian Ebersole whose statuses are kind of unknown.

This.  Ariel already tweeted that, no top WW available, hard to get a work visa in Brazil.

Remember they just lost Siyar and had to replace him with Bobby V.

What top WW are healthy, not booked and willing to fight a top WW like Maia in three weeks? 

7/12/13 11:49 AM
cumprido1
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have zero interest in this card. What's sad is, I find myself saying that a lot lately. Phone Post
7/12/13 11:53 AM
Hazard 76
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would never suggest a proven MMA fighter is scared to fight an opponent, but I imagine Kos was relieved when this injury occurred. He had his hands full with Maia, who, I'm sure everyone agrees, has looked a beast at 170.

And I am sure the fate of his buddy Fitch was playing heavily on his mind........being on a 2 fight losing streak, a bad loss to Maia could very well of seen Kos getting Kut!

He hasn't looked the same since leaving AKA.........I am real curious to see if this match up is re-booked or just scrapped all together. I imagine Kos would have no complaints if it is the latter.
7/12/13 11:56 AM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama

Chris27 -
RJJH - 

This.  Ariel already tweeted that, no top WW available, hard to get a work visa in Brazil.

Remember they just lost Siyar and had to replace him with Bobby V.

What top WW are healthy, not booked and willing to fight a top WW like Maia in three weeks? 

Erick Silva? Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.