UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Training with chicks...your thoughts

7/15/13 1:35 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The Sultan
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I roll light and technical with Most. Purple, brown or black belts are fun to roll with. Under purple I just work on my own defense. Phone Post
7/15/13 1:35 AM
The Sultan
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Or help teach them Phone Post
7/15/13 8:01 AM
Arlovskis Chin
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

On the ground I always take it easy if they're a worse level than me just because I'm 6ft4 and 225. I stay technical and try not to put much weight on at all.

Stand up however I treat them asif they were a guy with the same size/ skill power etc. a lot of girls used to complain bout us going too light on them and felt disrespected. Shit if they're down to trane, fuckin trane. Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 8:29 AM
HaoleBoy
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

back when I actually did train I had a chick that could hold me in side control for days

I wore myself out trying to escape (and yes it was embarrassing)
7/15/13 9:07 AM
Fan of fanboys
272 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't do BJJA but had a couple girls on my high school wrestling team and wrestled against a few at tournaments.

In practice, bc I knew them from school and 2 hours daily, I went just like I would every guy. Now I wrestled 119 in HS and they were both at my weight. Never had an issue. Took a month to get comfortable but once I was it was just wrestling. And those girls worked hard, took it serious, and wanted to be respected. And I'm crazy ticklish (I know, a regular billy bad ass) but never once got tickled in practice. Once you're in that environment that stuff doesn't matter. So I never once got a boner or anything close.

In tournaments it was never comfortable for me bc if I crushed the girl I got picked on, if I just went for TD and control to get decision I got picked on. Lose-lose. I never lost to a girl (I was actually pretty solid wrestler and wrestled couple years in college) but I never enjoyed it at tournaments. Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 9:33 AM
mmiesch
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Amongst the majority of the extremely talented females in my training room I also have Vanessa Porto and ju thai who both are within the top ten of there respected weight classes in the world and headline fighters for invicta. In my mind we just treat them like guys that are in the lighter weight classes and we've never had a problem. They are both incredibly talented fighters and it has never really occurred to anyone that they are anything other then that Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.