UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rousey: Cyborg a 'cheater' and 'disgrace'

7/13/13 1:46 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
rob_1775
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WolfTicketedByMartialArtsMixed - Pretty well known BJJ guy In Cali I've rolled with said Ronda has came in his gym and he's 100% certain she's on something.He could be full of shit but then again he's a well respected guy. Phone Post 3.0
Who is the guy claiming this?

If your going to throw out an accusation like that, may as well name the source.

Otherwise your just talking shit. Phone Post 3.0
7/13/13 4:36 AM
Sudo21
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She got asked a question and she answered it. Like 80% of time when someone asks her something and she answers everyone here has to be in hate mode because she said something about someone (she was answering the question).

And no, i'm not even a big Ronda fan. I'm more a fan of Zingano, Baszler...
7/13/13 4:38 AM
Dead President
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She needs to stfu Phone Post 3.0
7/13/13 4:39 AM
Glovegate
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"All Rhonda ever said is she wanted the belt. She didn't start talking real shit until after Cyroid got popped."

Lol kinda says it all, doesn't it.  She said she would some day fight her but planned to drop down to 135 and win the belt there first, for some reason.  Once she won it was no longer her job to move up.  You come to the champ, as she said.  Then only once Cyborg popped did she start really talking shit, as you say.  All this despite the fact that she won her medal at 155, 10 lbs heavier than Cyborg's current weight.

"Woman's mma in UFC has basically a zero talent pool for Ronda to compete with, why even argue because it shouldn't even be on main card let alone main event! That is the real travesty of the whole thing fighters that have been breaking their asses for years get stuck on Facebook prelims and that elementary garbage that Ronda puts out gets main event billing. One trick
Pony with the arm bar and not for nothing it's not her incredible technique they can't stop it's that they are amateurish and havnt evolved to defend one of the most basic techniques"

I sort of agree, thought not quite so rudely.  I guess it all depends on what people want to buy, at the end of the day.  If Ronda, who is the only draw in wmma at the moment, can continue to pull in buyers without the media coverage she got with her last fight then it won't matter how bad the women are.  They'll get top billing because they'll be seen as draws and that's all that really matters.

Unfortunately for them, it doesn't really look like it.  The coverage she got was only so big because of the novelty of a woman in the ring.  And even then, she only drew between 400 and 500k, which is not a lot by UFC star standards.

Expect her next fight, which is against a chick she just owned who is getting her shot coming off a knockout loss, to do worse.  I mean I don't want to be an MMALOGIC downer here but I just don't see how it can do better than her last fight.  It's not at all compelling.

7/13/13 4:42 AM
Glovegate

Sudo21 - She got asked a question and she answered it. Like 80% of time when someone asks her something and she answers everyone here has to be in hate mode because she said something about someone (she was answering the question).

I got asked about you, so I launched into a tirade about what a fucking little faggot you are.

Ok, I didn't.  But if I did, would you accept the fact that I was asked a question as an excuse?  No, it wouldn't mean shit.  The sentiment expressed would be exactly the same.  You would be just as hurt.

7/13/13 4:45 AM
SonOfThePeepHole

Yawn Phone Post
7/13/13 4:55 AM
rob_1775
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dead President - She needs to stfu Phone Post 3.0
That is true....I also think reporters need to stop asking the same thing over and over as well. Phone Post 3.0
7/13/13 5:08 AM
time traveling 12er
188 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man, that was stupid Rousey. Don't you know that Zuffa secretly owns Invicta? Don't bit the hand that feeds you.

/sarcasm
7/13/13 5:10 AM
Sudo21
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/13/13 5:28 AM
Glovegate - 
Sudo21 - She got asked a question and she answered it. Like 80% of time when someone asks her something and she answers everyone here has to be in hate mode because she said something about someone (she was answering the question).

I got asked about you, so I launched into a tirade about what a fucking little faggot you are.

Ok, I didn't.  But if I did, would you accept the fact that I was asked a question as an excuse?  No, it wouldn't mean shit.  The sentiment expressed would be exactly the same.  You would be just as hurt.

She always says the same thing, it's not like she says Justino is her best friend and one day later she's a disgrace to the sport. Everybody get's so but hurt about what Ronda says all the time, just read what people write here about Cyborg.

She got asked a question, she said the same thing she says all the time but somehow this is top news every time.
7/13/13 5:11 AM
thenino
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pheonix5 - 

If Rhonda won't fight her, I think she should cut the smack talk.

I don't, everything she says is true. Cyborg is a cheater and a liar , why should she be given a chance.
7/13/13 5:11 AM
ChaosOverkill
570 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You already have two opponents to worry about, shut up and stop hissing at the cat next door.

7/13/13 5:27 AM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Argo - Cyborg fans are so stupid. If Ronda didn't keep talking about her ... nobody would care anymore who Cyborg is.

Jesus,

your logic is impeccable.You must be totally unbiased in this whole debate.

You do not have to be a ''fan'' of Cyborg to see why see is relevant you dummy. People talk about her because she fucks every opponent that stands in front of her up in a most grueling fashion.

Now i do not care that much for either ladies (i am a Coenen fan but not that big into female mma period) but Cyborg vs Ronda is the only fight that makes sense if you look at both their record and the level of talent they posses (its a rather shallow pound to fish out of btw...the branch of the sport is just to young).

Ronda is trying to pull a Mayweather though and make the fight impossible. Unfortunately she cannot stop talking trash about an opponent while at the same time making it almost impossible for that opponent to fight her.

Hence i do hope Cyborg strings up a couple of W, Dana forces Ronda to take the fight at catch-weight and we can finally be done with this silliness.

Ooh and lets be fair...one of the biggest reasons people are talking about Ronda is because she is semi hot. Lets face it people if Ronda looked like Cyborg even less people would be talking about her.
7/13/13 5:33 AM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thenino  - 
pheonix5 - 

I don't, everything she says is true. Cyborg is a cheater and a liar , why should she be given a chance.

Because she keeps knocking people the fuck out. Or she supposedly will. We have to wait and see for a little while longer.

You think Vitor,Sonnen,Overeem,Big foot, Barnett (do i really need to continue ) do not deserve another shot in the octagon either.

Get off your high horse and admit that the only reason you are not interested in Cyborg fighting Ronda is because you want to Ronda to stay on top so you at least have something sexy to look at while watching female MMA.

Anyways she should stop fucking talking about it or she should set up the fight between her and Cyborg already for the simple reasons that it is unbecoming to bitch and moan yet never give a chance to really measure ones skill against the other. I thought Ronda was big proponent of the Diaz brothers book of street wisdom. Wasn't ''don't be scared homie'' there central credo?

Plus i give her a chance as well. So if she actually has a chance of winning why wouldn't she do it.

Either way (do or don't) i really do not care to much AS LONG AS the fucking bitching and moaning stops already. Either shut your mouth and fight or keep mum and ignore the whole thing. But what you are is a fighter there seems to be only one logical way to finish this thing.
7/13/13 5:39 AM
thenino
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/13/13 5:40 AM
ttt
7/13/13 5:45 AM
ChaosOverkill
570 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/13/13 5:49 AM

Cyborg's blood would break the VADA lab

7/13/13 6:00 AM
thenino

fightharder - 
thenino  - 
pheonix5 - 

Because she keeps knocking people the fuck out. Or she supposedly will. We have to wait and see for a little while longer.

You think Vitor,Sonnen,Overeem,Big foot, Barnett (do i really need to continue ) do not deserve another shot in the octagon either.

Get off your high horse and admit that the only reason you are not interested in Cyborg fighting Ronda is because you want to Ronda to stay on top so you at least have something sexy to look at while watching female MMA.

Anyways she should stop fucking talking about it or she should set up the fight between her and Cyborg already for the simple reasons that it is unbecoming to bitch and moan yet never give a chance to really measure ones skill against the other. I thought Ronda was big proponent of the Diaz brothers book of street wisdom. Wasn't ''don't be scared homie'' there central credo?

Plus i give her a chance as well. So if she actually has a chance of winning why wouldn't she do it.

Either way (do or don't) i really do not care to much AS LONG AS the fucking bitching and moaning stops already. Either shut your mouth and fight or keep mum and ignore the whole thing. But what you are is a fighter there seems to be only one logical way to finish this thing.

You must cheat or juice judging by your post.

Maybe there should be stricter bans for juicing, maybe life time bans. It's amazing how people like to glaze over the fact.

some people dedicate their lives to training clean, why should they have to fight someone who isn't?

7/13/13 6:00 AM
Kentpaul
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pheonix5 - 

7/13/13 7:45 AM
SamboMMA

Bucephalus - It shouldn't matter that Cyborg retracted her initial claim that she could make 135 and then ran away from the organization where Rhonda holds the belt. Rhonda should ignore her world championship and fight in a different division because Cyborg wants her to. That's how it should be.

Let's be honest here. Dana will not make this fight. Cyborg could have went on a 10-20 fight win streak and she still would not have gotten a shot at Rousey. Dana said it himself. This is the Rhonda Rousey show.
7/13/13 7:47 AM
thenino

let Cyborg fight Fallon Fox.
7/13/13 7:50 AM
thenino

a woman taking testosterone versus a man taking estrogen...

A.F.C

Androgynous Fighting Championship
7/13/13 10:16 AM
Cya

ttt
7/13/13 12:20 PM
thenino

Squishy cheeks speaks the truth
7/13/13 12:34 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The way I see it, there are records to be set as champion. If I was champion, I would stay in my weightclass until I had established a legacy. Ronda hasn't even earned the right to put her division on hold for a superfight, as far as I'm concerned.
7/13/13 12:46 PM
Bucephalus

Edited: 07/13/13 1:23 PM
fightharder - your logic is impeccable.You must be totally unbiased in this whole debate.

... Cyborg vs Ronda is the only fight that makes sense if you look at both their record and the level of talent they posses

Your logic is impeccable. You must be totally unbiased in this whole debate.

Everyone should ignore the fact that Rhonda is the BELT HOLDER in the only UFC women's division. She should ignore the defense of her championship title and jump weight classes to fight in a division that is even more shallow than her own. That way everything would be logical. I mean, Cyborg shouldn't have to make good on her own claim that she can make 135 and challenge Rhonda for the belt. That would make way too illogical.
7/13/13 12:47 PM
mark of the wolf
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SquishyCheeks - 
SamboMMA - 
Bucephalus - It shouldn't matter that Cyborg retracted her initial claim that she could make 135 and then ran away from the organization where Rhonda holds the belt. Rhonda should ignore her world championship and fight in a different division because Cyborg wants her to. That's how it should be.

Let's be honest here. Dana will not make this fight. Cyborg could have went on a 10-20 fight win streak and she still would not have gotten a shot at Rousey. Dana said it himself. This is the Rhonda Rousey show.

Let's be honest, if Cyborg didn't cheat we wouldn't even know who she was. If Cyborg wanted the fight, she would have dropped some of her man-muscle. She wanted her contract to be ended, the UFC could have made money off of her.

The real reason, is she knows that Ronda will dump her on her head and break her arm. Her technique is sloppy as hell. Her take-downs are all power and no form...

Blue name please? Thanks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUG5fOOE8Vc

Got her in a full leg lock, deep, and couldn't figure it out.

Got under her chin, read naked, she had it, and she just didn't realize.

Gina reversed Cyborg's sloppy take-down, mounted her, and pounded on her. Cyborg only got up because Gina let her up.

She got Gina in an Americana, cranked it all the way back, and couldn't finish with it because her technique was so bad that her gorilla strength wasn't making up for it.

etc. etc.

Watch the fight again. Her artificial-strength and mass is what won her that fight. Those sloppy take downs would not work out well against Ronda. She would try to gorilla smash her with the powerful kickboxing, but is she going to finish Rousey before Rousey can get her hands on her and clinch? No way. IMO.

Cyborg is going to bounce around, milking other organizations while she still has a marketable name. Like her twin Overeem did in Strike Force. She probably wouldn't beat RR, roids or no roids, and she knows it. She had to get a note from her doctor to get out of the fight.

your point shows me one or two things. One,you do not actually train.
Two. You are white knighting Ronda to the max.
First off your whole " Gina mounted Cris" is invalid based on the damn fight was 4 YEARS AGO! People naturally. Get better. Its not as if Cris cyborg just was like " well I beat Gina so I am just gonna sit on my ass and not train anymore" since then Cris earned her brown belt competed in ADCC and had a few more fights. It's. By you logic it's like saying " I grappled with this blue belt 4 years ago and now I'm a brown belt I am gonna make the same mistakes I did as a blue years ago"

This whole "Gina mounted Cris" argument holds no weight Ronda fans stick to the PED grace as to why you do not want to see Cris pound Ronda's head in

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.