UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Munoz vs Bisping, its on!

7/13/13 1:25 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The Real Asian Cowboy
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War Munoz! Looks like they are targeting an October England fight.

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/07/michael-bisping-vs-mark-munoz-targeted-for-ufc-return-to-manchester-on-oct-26
7/13/13 1:29 AM
Pancake Syrup Ali
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good fight 

7/13/13 1:29 AM
cfv
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm rooting for Munoz, hard for me to hate him! Phone Post
7/13/13 4:39 AM
inspireduk
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War Bisping. He will outbox and out work Munoz. Munoz has excellent wrestling but no one keeps Bisping down
7/13/13 4:44 AM
JoeBunn
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great fight! My heart says Munoz, but Bisping might get the decision if it goes to the judges Phone Post
7/13/13 4:52 AM
JimmersonzGlove
535 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping gets a lot of respect from me for taking this one. Super dangerous but if he wins, he will most likely jump Belfort and get a title shot.

7/13/13 5:01 AM
sincitydc
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great. Now they need to figure out what to do with Vitor. Phone Post 3.0
7/13/13 5:01 AM
Purgey
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Bisping takes this by TKO, he has really good TDD and I'm sure he can get the TD's on Munoz. Phone Post 3.0
7/13/13 5:04 AM
Gazman
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JimmersonzGlove -

Bisping gets a lot of respect from me for taking this one. Super dangerous but if he wins, he will most likely jump Belfort and get a title shot.

Whilst Bisping has a lot of haters he's one of the few who will fight anyone! You have to respect that, all his losses whether close or spectacular have been against the best. Hoping for a Bisping win I'm English, sorry :) but enjoy watching Munoz fight Phone Post 3.0
7/13/13 5:11 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
558 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd favor Bisping. Better hands and cardio and pretty good at defending takedowns or getting up when taken down. Phone Post
7/13/13 5:15 AM
UK Asylum

Lets hope it isnt main event and more people might go
7/13/13 5:17 AM
Pancake Syrup Ali
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UK Asylum - Lets hope it isnt main event and more people might go

It will probably be a FS1 or FS2 card so it more than likely will be 

7/13/13 5:20 AM
UK Asylum

Pancake Syrup Ali - 

I dont get it, Main events are set for contenders and champions, these 2 arent contenders.
7/13/13 5:23 AM
Chimp Strength
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We get Munoz again? For fucks sake. Phone Post 3.0
7/13/13 5:29 AM
Kostakio
493 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

inspireduk - War Bisping. He will outbox and out work Munoz. Munoz has excellent wrestling but no one keeps Bisping down
This. Phone Post 3.0
7/13/13 5:34 AM
British101

This will be a 5 rounder so I see bisping taking it decisively in the later round and getting a decision Phone Post 3.0
7/13/13 5:41 AM
(FtheUg) ANDERSONdreamingHEisNEO
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh shit I feel bad for Bisping, bad match up. I see Munoz going donkey kong. Phone Post 3.0
7/13/13 5:52 AM
ChaosOverkill
570 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Munoz isn't highly ranked enough for Bisping

-Frobenius

7/13/13 6:02 AM
Gilbosh
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This will be good, need to wait for ticket announcements

7/13/13 6:03 AM
Hocky Balboa
8522 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"The bout is expected to serve as a five-round main event for the card, which is expected to take place at Manchester Arena."

Liam Gallagher vs. Noel Gallagher better be co-main event, and not on the Facebook prelims.

7/13/13 6:11 AM
XIITT_JBASS
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Purgey - I think Bisping takes this by TKO, he has really good TDD and I'm sure he can get the TD's on Munoz. Phone Post 3.0

bisping can get a TD on a former collegiate Div 1 national champ? SMH

7/13/13 6:13 AM
Devlin
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UK Asylum -
Pancake Syrup Ali - 

I dont get it, Main events are set for contenders and champions, these 2 arent contenders.
I'd suggest that they are, last ufc event in the uk i went too had leben and munoz in the main.

They honestly couldnt give a fuck about compelling cards over here anymore lol. Phone Post
7/13/13 6:20 AM
Gilbosh
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

XIITT_JBASS - 
Purgey - I think Bisping takes this by TKO, he has really good TDD and I'm sure he can get the TD's on Munoz. Phone Post 3.0

During the war

7/13/13 6:22 AM
ChaosOverkill
570 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

XIITT_JBASS - 

this, really Purgey?

7/13/13 6:27 AM
Brabo Ben
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think this is bispings fight, he has an excellent work rate and sets the pace of the fight, munoz has to be the aggressor in his fights or he starts to fall behind, it just isn't gunna happen against bisping, muniz has the tools to win but i think the smart money goes on bisping Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.