UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Apologies

7/15/13 1:41 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
whoabro
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_iPray2bLaidByWeidman -
Mix6APlix - LOL @ feeling the need to apologize. We all owe you a debt of gratitude, so thanks Kirik. Glad shit is back in order.
This. No need for apologies. Thank you. Phone Post
. Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 1:47 AM
88samurai88
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Honestly that threw off the axis of my life...i had cool shit to share...couldnt...i had boredom to void....couldnt...i had the desire to talk to my brothers...couldnt...i was forced to actually talk to my GF during dinner last night....please never happen again...im sure some poor bastards were even forced to Fornicate with the fat pig they call wife as well..SMH.. Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 2:16 AM
PatrickVilone

Yea those were some shitty days trying to see the Invicta results and if the rematch is official (I think it is right?)

But not your fault Kirik. Haters gone hate when you have the best MMA website on the planet Phone Post
7/15/13 2:21 AM
RML
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For all the bugs we've complained about over the years this is a situation that didn't need an apology.  Good luck finding the fuckers that did this Kirik.. I hope you fuck their ass and make them humble!!!

7/15/13 2:26 AM
omlet de fromage

The world seems so... Bright Phone Post
7/15/13 2:31 AM
Sex Chicken
903 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

solaris9 - Kirik,

I'm sure your guys are working on blocking requests from addresses with too many hits within a certain period of time, among other techniques such as load balancing, plugging holes in config files such as .htaccess and the like, programmatic issues, etc. But, one thing that I know having led development teams for security software for various government branches is that you can never really stop denial of service attacks completely.

For example, if I know how to spoof my source address well enough by going through offshore routes and other techniques, then write the program to create queries to this site simultaneously (say 10,000,000 per min or less) with a diff source address and route each time, your systems will reach their maximum number of allowed or sustainable concurrent connections and you'll have yourself a DOS attack. That may or may not work based on the resiliency of your systems, but I can think of a jillion of those and I'm not the smartest guy in my field.

Governments know this and do as much as they can. But they use deterrence by letting would be attackers know that there will be consequences. In your case deterrence would be prosecution. So, if you can find the source then report it to authorities. They'll tell you what to do next.

My 2 cents... Phone Post 3.0

I just sent YOU a virus from an offshore account that you'll never trace with a download.  You just got hacked smart guy!

7/15/13 2:46 AM
TheBBWAssassin
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sex Chicken -
solaris9 - Kirik,

I'm sure your guys are working on blocking requests from addresses with too many hits within a certain period of time, among other techniques such as load balancing, plugging holes in config files such as .htaccess and the like, programmatic issues, etc. But, one thing that I know having led development teams for security software for various government branches is that you can never really stop denial of service attacks completely.

For example, if I know how to spoof my source address well enough by going through offshore routes and other techniques, then write the program to create queries to this site simultaneously (say 10,000,000 per min or less) with a diff source address and route each time, your systems will reach their maximum number of allowed or sustainable concurrent connections and you'll have yourself a DOS attack. That may or may not work based on the resiliency of your systems, but I can think of a jillion of those and I'm not the smartest guy in my field.

Governments know this and do as much as they can. But they use deterrence by letting would be attackers know that there will be consequences. In your case deterrence would be prosecution. So, if you can find the source then report it to authorities. They'll tell you what to do next.

I just sent YOU a virus from an offshore account that you'll never trace with a download.  You just got hacked smart guy!

He's going to backtrace it and call the cyber police. You dun goofed. Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 2:49 AM
TheBBWAssassin
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik are you sure you weren't hacked at the same time, often DDoS is used to disguise the real reason for an attack. Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 2:55 AM
Lrrr Ruler of Omicron Persei 8
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Losing the OG for a while made me realize how much I used it and took it for granted. Phone Post
7/15/13 3:05 AM
TSGIGOR
793 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought that my computer broke down. I've never understood people who enjoy what interferes job sites.

7/15/13 3:40 AM
cbubel01
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's normal. Phone Post
7/15/13 3:49 AM
JitznPound

Apology accepted Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 3:56 AM
Soup Nazi
1329 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i guess the world didn't end afterall

7/15/13 4:20 AM
Scobjjie

Gritty - I almost read a book Phone Post 3.0
Fell on hard times! Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 4:44 AM
Jiu Jitsu doesn't work
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm pretty sure this was the revenge of that Pea-Doh guy we've had fun with in another thread!
He did not wild each it lol! Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 5:28 AM
KrzyBnzJnz
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jiu Jitsu doesn't work - I'm pretty sure this was the revenge of that Pea-Doh guy we've had fun with in another thread!
He did not wild each it lol! Phone Post 3.0

Jacobear doesn't own a computer.

He's a pedophile.

uLove it baby?

7/15/13 5:34 AM
myee8
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I survived it! Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 5:35 AM
LastMinuteReplacement

UGCTT_EnderTL - 

It is my birthday and the UG was out for hours. :(

happy birthday
7/15/13 5:51 AM
solaris9
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheBBWAssassin -
Sex Chicken -
solaris9 - Kirik,

He's going to backtrace it and call the cyber police. You dun goofed. Phone Post 3.0
Children. Children. Grow hair over your dicks first. Grownups are talking. Besides, the government heavily tracks online use of people who have worked for them, especially folks who wrote security software for them. So have fun sending me viruses. Have at it! Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 6:36 AM
demcat
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As crazy as it sounds. I felt like I was cut off from the world. ( all while walking around town w hundreds of tourists everywhere) Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 6:43 AM
ChrisWeidmanedmydiameter
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Now i feel know what true withdrawal is Phone Post
7/15/13 6:43 AM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

Not good enough.

Free blues for all. Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 8:14 AM
Devlin
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

demcat - As crazy as it sounds. I felt like I was cut off from the world. ( all while walking around town w hundreds of tourists everywhere) Phone Post 3.0
Yeah it was weird, usually browse the ug while on breaks at work, 10 hour shift without it was painful lol. Phone Post
7/15/13 8:20 AM
octo_dad
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Send out an email next time, I thought it was issues with my phone not the website. Phone Post
7/15/13 8:52 AM
TheBBWAssassin

solaris9 -
TheBBWAssassin -
Sex Chicken -
solaris9 - Kirik,

Children. Children. Grow hair over your dicks first. Grownups are talking. Besides, the government heavily tracks online use of people who have worked for them, especially folks who wrote security software for them. So have fun sending me viruses. Have at it! Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, that worked well with snowdon! Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.