UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Who was behind the DDOS attacks on the UG!?

7/14/13 7:21 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mix6APlix
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've given this serious consideration, and I feel that it comes down to 1 of 3 possible groups. 1-NPD and his, well, people. 2-Zuffa to cull the exploding conspiracy theory about TJ Grant's injury. 3-Trayvon supporters rioting on the internet. Who do you think was behind these vile acts?
7/14/13 7:26 PM
Pancake Syrup Ali
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The forum just went pretty fucking slow for me for a minute....don't know if it was just me though

7/14/13 7:28 PM
OneGloveJimmerson
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NO JUSTICE NO PEACE!

ITS TIME TO SEAL TEAM SIX THE PERPETRATORS!
7/14/13 7:28 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

Jacob Phone Post
7/14/13 7:29 PM
ChaosOverkill
474 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fallon Fox. It was during Bec's fight. Fallon has had a hardon (zing!) for her ever since Bec told it like it is.

7/14/13 7:30 PM
Rudi

Jimmy Rustler Phone Post
7/14/13 7:32 PM
junkyarddogg24

Su Madre Phone Post 3.0
7/14/13 7:32 PM
the geek
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aliens Phone Post 3.0
7/14/13 7:38 PM
thatkidrichard91

It was the Mir-devil imo
7/14/13 7:39 PM
ranier wolfcastle
885 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

possibly a recent ban

whom i do not know

7/14/13 7:41 PM
UGCTT_iPray2bLaidByWeidman

Zuffa trying to silence the conspiracies around Silva/wiedman... Phone Post
7/14/13 7:41 PM
DatSpider
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got flashbacks to Demonoid's demise
7/14/13 7:43 PM
UGCTT_Song2
711 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The board equivalent of the expendables

Supercalo

The rustler

Joe bruce

Npd

Thiaguy

And that fucking polish pedo Phone Post
7/14/13 7:43 PM
Mertvaya Ruka

the issue is not fixed, they are still under attack right now, the site has been moved behind a proxy:

www.cloudflare.com

usually DDoS are done to try to extort money from the owner of a site. Or to get revenge for something.

Kirik mentioned it is a 10GBPS attack. The attack is perhaps not even targetted at this site, it could just be on the same network segment/branch as another site that is getting DDoS'd... there's always colateral damage, as the amount of traffic is so huge that it chokes an actual part of the internet.

10GBPS technology is currently out there in the core networks of the ISPs, even on the border/edge of their network. the attack could very well be more than 10GBPS... cos it just chokes out their network entirely.
7/14/13 7:49 PM
crowbar
675 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/14/13 7:50 PM

7/14/13 7:59 PM
Diesel67
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's the Chicoms rehearsing for their attack on the Pentagon.

7/14/13 8:44 PM
JitznPound

Mertvaya Ruka - the issue is not fixed, they are still under attack right now, the site has been moved behind a proxy:

www.cloudflare.com

usually DDoS are done to try to extort money from the owner of a site. Or to get revenge for something.

Kirik mentioned it is a 10GBPS attack. The attack is perhaps not even targetted at this site, it could just be on the same network segment/branch as another site that is getting DDoS'd... there's always colateral damage, as the amount of traffic is so huge that it chokes an actual part of the internet.

10GBPS technology is currently out there in the core networks of the ISPs, even on the border/edge of their network. the attack could very well be more than 10GBPS... cos it just chokes out their network entirely.
Voted up for being smart, and making me smarter Phone Post 3.0
7/14/13 8:45 PM
BigFootsSkinnyArm

Illuminati attacking the UG because there's been zero Fallon Fox media coverage this week.
7/14/13 8:49 PM
Vaginal Tear
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Unnatural Born Killer - I know lloyd irvin was behind something alright Phone Post
Not Lloyd's style. Why go through all this when you have lawyers who send letters, you bring guns to meetings and you have a gang of serial sex offenders at your disposal?

Yeah I went there. Phone Post 3.0
7/14/13 8:51 PM
UGCTT_AndersonKnowsHowToNap
449 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Peadough. Or Fatum Fight Team. Phone Post 3.0
7/14/13 8:52 PM
myee8
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's the Cullinary Union...

7/14/13 8:55 PM
NAGA_JIM

atSpider , 74 1 hour ago I got flashbacks to Demonoid's demise

God I miss demonoid. What site do you use now? Phone Post
7/14/13 8:55 PM
ShawnTheBadger
421 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mertvaya Ruka - the issue is not fixed, they are still under attack right now, the site has been moved behind a proxy:

www.cloudflare.com

Appreciate you sharing the expertise.  Voted up.

We can officially rule me out as a suspect.  I did not understand the terms:  proxy, DDoS, 10GBPS, network segment/branch, core networks, or ISP's.

Other than that, I undertood everything you said perfectly.  Deliberate attack, and a nasty one.

7/14/13 8:57 PM
kevsh
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm betting on Peadough myself.

He finally got access to a PC again. I can almost see that silly ass grin of his as he cried "Payback's a bitch..."
7/14/13 8:58 PM
Chris's Weidman in Tom O'Butthole
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol I spent 30 minutes reading about DOS attacks and still have absolutely no idea what happened. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.