UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Who was behind the DDOS attacks on the UG!?

7/14/13 9:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Smith1234
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Clearly it was SuperCalo.

He was trying to integrate a quadrillion lines of code into the site. It was the code for the ap that he has been working on for the last couple years. Phone Post 3.0
7/14/13 9:09 PM
Happiness Bunny
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Couldn't be Jimmy. He retired.
7/14/13 9:36 PM
ender852
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sherdog Phone Post
7/14/13 9:37 PM
Silhouette
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Unnatural Born Killer -  I know lloyd irvin was behind something alright Phone Post

naw he couldnt keep it up that long
7/14/13 9:39 PM
REDRUM_NYC
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris Weidman broke the UG when he tried logging in this am

7/14/13 9:45 PM
Rabid Bunyip
225 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lloyd Irvin or Greg Jackson.

From what I read on here, they are basically the devil. Phone Post 3.0
7/14/13 9:47 PM
gokudamus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It was me. NEVER freeze me again. Got it? Phone Post 3.0
7/14/13 10:06 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Doubt it was a disgruntled former member. It's a popular site, that alone makes it a target.
7/14/13 10:07 PM
Kirik
1663 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor
I honestly have no clue. Sometimes I am a dick so when people get irked with me and call me a dick I understand it. There is like 10 year prison sentence for this stuff, so I am clueless as to why someone would go all digitally Old Boy on the page. Phone Post 3.0
7/14/13 10:13 PM
CRE
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Probably someone who was once a respected forum member and active contributor, whom has been wrongfully banned consistently by abuses of the "karma" system.

I wouldn't know this individual, but I am sure you guys do.

7/14/13 10:15 PM
CRE
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was once targetted for DDOS all the time personally when I played video games at a high level these kids would do anything to win.

I went through withdrawals when the UG was down.
7/14/13 10:15 PM
Ryazzo
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All I know is those boys must have a death wish to start some shit with the largest group of BJJ blue belts in the world.
7/14/13 10:22 PM
thatdude21601
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cleary Ronda's people didn't want us talking about Cyborg last night. The Judominati
7/14/13 10:37 PM
Vulva Fabulous
753 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Forgive my ignorance, but is what happened today something that a simple HS dropout computer geek/hacker can do on their own or does it take somebody with a high level of hacking knowledge.....or can 1 person even do it on their own? Do you need multiple hackers to do this? One last question, was any of our (OG/UGers) personal information compromised?

Again I apologize for my ignorance and I'm not trolling. These are legit questions and concerns that I have.

Thanks in advance. Phone Post
7/14/13 10:40 PM
Ryazzo
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I dont believe it is complicated I believe it takes numerous computers though.
7/14/13 10:43 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik - I honestly have no clue. Sometimes I am a dick so when people get irked with me and call me a dick I understand it. There is like 10 year prison sentence for this stuff, so I am clueless as to why someone would go all digitally Old Boy on the page. Phone Post 3.0

I doubt it was personal. You have a high member count, they simply want to affect as many people as possible. You have pro fighters and Dana White as members, and hacking you comes with less risk than hacking the UFC. MMA.tv is essentially the perfect target.
7/14/13 10:47 PM
Colboyo
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Megatron?
7/14/13 11:05 PM
Chris's Weidman in Tom O'Butthole
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Actually, it is just as high risk as hacking UFC.com because MMA.tv is THE official records keeper for all MMA in the US. Phone Post
7/14/13 11:09 PM
youarewhatiswrong
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

where were the jews when this was going on?
7/14/13 11:13 PM
youarewhatiswrong
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RileyPust - 
Kirik - I honestly have no clue. Sometimes I am a dick so when people get irked with me and call me a dick I understand it. There is like 10 year prison sentence for this stuff, so I am clueless as to why someone would go all digitally Old Boy on the page. Phone Post 3.0

I doubt it was personal. You have a high member count, they simply want to affect as many people as possible. You have pro fighters and Dana White as members, and hacking you comes with less risk than hacking the UFC. MMA.tv is essentially the perfect target.

Oh my God, they didn't want Kirik, they were just using Kirik to get to Dana!

Someone alert Interpol! And get me Jack Bauer!!
7/14/13 11:21 PM
ProteinBake
295 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

7/14/13 11:28 PM
Jason
283 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Site Admin

IMO, George Zimmerman is the mostly likely suspect

7/14/13 11:55 PM
PhallicObjekt
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I blame the ufc trying to deflect attention away from cyborg. Ronda is second best as long as Cyborg is destroying woman. Phone Post
7/14/13 11:59 PM
Rabid Bunyip
225 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason -

IMO, George Zimmerman is the mostly likely suspect

Well the UG WAS wearing a hoody at the time.

But I hear he can't ddos for shit Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 12:04 AM
blupitt
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jacobear Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.