Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
gokudamus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://i.imgur.com/Gwa7jHw.gif?1 Phone Post 3.0
7/14/13 9:33 PM
i_shogun_ruas

Doubt it. Weidman ain't got shit for Anderson. Anderson gonna come back take it serious and fuck weidman up. Weidman a one and done champ just like his coach Matt Serra. Phone Post 3.0
7/14/13 9:40 PM
REDRUM_NYC

gokudamus - http://i.imgur.com/Gwa7jHw.gif?1 Phone Post 3.0

7/14/13 9:42 PM
dermotfix
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i_shogun_ruas - Doubt it. Weidman ain't got shit for Anderson. Anderson gonna come back take it serious and fuck weidman up. Weidman a one and done champ just like his coach Matt Serra. Phone Post 3.0

these words

you will eat

7/14/13 9:43 PM
gokudamus

i_shogun_ruas - Doubt it. Weidman ain't got shit for Anderson. Anderson gonna come back take it serious and fuck weidman up. Weidman a one and done champ just like his coach Matt Serra. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah. Silva wasn't taking it serious at all. Legacy and potentially millions of dollars at stake. Bad matchup. Gets immediately taken down and pounded and then repeatedly caught on the feet. He had total reason to joke around. Phone Post 3.0
REDRUM_NYC

we playing basketbaallllllllll 

gokudamus

REDRUM_NYC -

Weidman has Allen iverson like handles son! Phone Post 3.0
7/14/13 9:53 PM
REDRUM_NYC

gokudamus - 
REDRUM_NYC -

Weidman has Allen iverson like handles son! Phone Post 3.0

i dunno man, he kinda double-dribbled there -_-

7/14/13 9:56 PM
Malvert the Janitor
1102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Isn't it amazing that BJ was never put out like that in all the battles (and physiological mismatches) he's been in? Never had his lights put out....GSP, Anderson, Chuck, Randy, Vitor, Machida, Rampage, Wanderlei, Hughes and many, many others can't say that.

The one good reason BJ didn't come out for the fifth at UFC 94.

: ) Phone Post 3.0
7/14/13 10:26 PM
MMALOGIC

Malvert the Janitor - Isn't it amazing that BJ was never put out like that in all the battles (and physiological mismatches) he's been in? Never had his lights put out....GSP, Anderson, Chuck, Randy, Vitor, Machida, Rampage, Wanderlei, Hughes and many, many others can't say that.

bj didnt dance around with his head title back... nobody can take a punch in that position.

7/14/13 10:27 PM
gokudamus

Malvert the Janitor - Isn't it amazing that BJ was never put out like that in all the battles (and physiological mismatches) he's been in? Never had his lights put out....GSP, Anderson, Chuck, Randy, Vitor, Machida, Rampage, Wanderlei, Hughes and many, many others can't say that.

That's why BJ is the bess. Phone Post 3.0
7/14/13 10:30 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
589 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How hard was it to go 24 hours without a thread about Anderson while the site was down? Phone Post
7/14/13 10:31 PM
mmamonstar

Would that punch of landed if Anderson had his hands up? If so would it of knocked him out? Phone Post
7/14/13 10:34 PM
Rob San Soo

Malvert the Janitor - Isn't it amazing that BJ was never put out like that in all the battles (and physiological mismatches) he's been in? Never had his lights put out....GSP, Anderson, Chuck, Randy, Vitor, Machida, Rampage, Wanderlei, Hughes and many, many others can't say that.

^^^^^ this Phone Post 3.0
7/14/13 10:40 PM
gokudamus

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - How hard was it to go 24 hours without a thread about Anderson while the site was down? Phone Post
How hard is it not to breath? Phone Post 3.0
7/14/13 10:43 PM
McBottery

Malvert the Janitor - Isn't it amazing that BJ was never put out like that in all the battles (and physiological mismatches) he's been in? Never had his lights put out....GSP, Anderson, Chuck, Randy, Vitor, Machida, Rampage, Wanderlei, Hughes and many, many others can't say that.

Can you imagine if Anderson quit on the stool after the 4th round in the first Chael fight?

7/14/13 11:09 PM
i_shogun_ruas

gokudamus -
i_shogun_ruas - Doubt it. Weidman ain't got shit for Anderson. Anderson gonna come back take it serious and fuck weidman up. Weidman a one and done champ just like his coach Matt Serra. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah. Silva wasn't taking it serious at all. Legacy and potentially millions of dollars at stake. Bad matchup. Gets immediately taken down and pounded and then repeatedly caught on the feet. He had total reason to joke around. Phone Post 3.0
Stuffed weidmans next td attempt like nothin Phone Post 3.0
7/14/13 11:11 PM
jasonhightower
364 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sliva_Plated_Fedor - I got a feeling Weidman might be the Buster Douglas of MMA. Phone Post 3.0
Win or lose that's just an insult. Weidman has been groomed for this and is one the most well rounded fighters active today. Phone Post 3.0
7/14/13 11:12 PM
gokudamus

i_shogun_ruas -
gokudamus -
Stuffed weidmans next td attempt like nothin Phone Post 3.0
One stuffed takedown makes him go crazy with the showboating? No. Phone Post 3.0
7/14/13 11:17 PM
Wasa-B
333 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fedor had his lights out too but BJ didnt come out for the 5th, he was fighting up then. He has hardly ever even been in bad spot at LW.
7/14/13 11:23 PM
Dazednconfused
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/14/13 11:27 PM

Yeah but he got beaten up badly 3 times. Too good a chin for his own good.

7/14/13 11:28 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
589 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gokudamus -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - How hard was it to go 24 hours without a thread about Anderson while the site was down? Phone Post
How hard is it not to breath? Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post
7/15/13 12:01 AM
staygreenponyboy
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

REDRUM_NYC - 

we playing basketbaallllllllll 

Voted Up for Kurtis Blow
7/15/13 12:11 AM
Malvert the Janitor
1102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

McBottery -

Can you imagine if Anderson quit on the stool after the 4th round in the first Chael fight?

No I can't imagine that.

Just like I can't imagine BJ Penn unconscious in a fist fight.

BJ Penn even sleeps awake, bitch. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.